sixteen.

Ariana |5 Months Of Pregnancy|

I ran fast passing g Justin, who had done nothing, going to the bathroom. He truly doesn't care for me just that Selena bitch.

"Ariana." Just called at me from the closed bathroom door. I heard it open. He's in the girls bathroom. He's clearly a pedophile. He knocked on the stall door that I was in. I locked it quickly.

"I'm sorry, Ari. I love her." He was leaning against the stall.

"Sorry, Justin." Selena's voice came booming in. I peeped through the small little hole.

"About what?" Justin said stupidly.

"I just begged back for you because I wanted you to break up with Ariana. Did you really think I wanted you back?" She chuckled with an evil smirk on her stupid face.

"Why? Why in the hell would you do something like that?" Justin's voice started to crack.

"Don't cry now. My plan was for you to say those harsh words to her. Now you can't have me, or her. The only thing you'll have to talk about is that little fetus. She may even go through it alone. She told me, or I overheard her and Alexa talking about it." She said with a grim smirk still on her face.

"That's not true." I said unlocking the door. "He has me. He may not want me, but he has me." I said grabbing his hand as he looked down at me and smiled. He pulled me into a kiss. Not one of those small kisses. A long passionate one. One that meant something. I heard Selena scoff but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Pulling on his roots. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

When we back pulled back, we were breathless. Staring eachother in the eye. I pecked his lips once more and he smiled.

"I know I was stupid, Ariana, but take me back. Please."

"Of course." I said unwrapping my arms.

"I um I got to get back to my class. Call me when your done with school. We'll go on a date." He said smiling. "It's long over due."

"Alright. I smiled back."

---------------------

1k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this was short but I will make up fro it! I promise! anyway wish me luck though... The ACTs are Tuesday-Thursday next week. I'm scared