seventeen.

This studying got me like.................................. ugh!

-----------------------

Ariana |5 Months Of Pregnancy|

After school I did like Justin asked and called him.

"Hey, baby, I'm outside." I said into the phone.

"Go home. Do whatever you need to do while I change. I'll pick you up in an hour." He said my phone seemed to be making his voice sound a bit static.

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you, too." I did as he told me and went home. My mom wasn't there and neither was Frankie. I talked about it with mom and I think I might move in with Justin. I'll ask him tonight.

I prepared to get ready. I picked out my outfit which was a jumpsuit, a beige coat, and black high heels. I put half of my hair in a ponytail and the other half down. I completed the outfit with makeup and studded diamond earrings.

 I completed the outfit with makeup and studded diamond earrings

The hour was just about up as I finished. I sat in the living room watching SpongeBob, it was the only thing on. As Patrick put the phone down only for it to be picked up again, my doorbell rang.

I was greeted by my boyfriend. Well I don't know what we are. He broke up with me today. Why I forgave him, I don't know, he's impossible to stay mad at. Those honeycomb eyes. That-

"Hey, baby." Justin said hugging me snapping me out of my thoughts. I pulled back. "You look beautiful, babygirl." He was getting me with those pet names.

"You look handsome, babyboy." I said smiling. I took a look at him he was dressed in a black leather pants, a matching shirt, a little beige coat, it showed off his tattoos perfectly, and a Nets hat.

 I took a look at him he was dressed in a black leather pants, a matching shirt, a little beige coat, it showed off his tattoos perfectly, and a Nets hat

"Let's go." He said putting his hand behind my back and directing me to his car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. Once he was in the car and turned it on, pop music blasted this time.

"I thought you liked classic music." I said turning it down. He remained quiet.

He didn't do anything just kept it as background music. Looking at the road. We arrived to Red Lobster shortly after. He stepped out and opened the door. I thanked him and he intertwined our hands.

"Two?" The guy at the front said staring at me in an uncomfortable matter. Justin snapped his fingers, getting the guy's attention.

"She's married and pregnant." He lifted my hand with the promise ring he gave me. It did look like an engagement ring.

The guys face turned red from embarrassment. "Right this way." He mumbled.

I whispered in Justin's ear, "Your really over protective aren't you?" I bit my lip.

"Your mine. No one else's." He whispered back causing me to bit my lip harder.

We were taken to our table and another waiter came asking for our drinks.

"Sweet tea for me." I ordered.

"Coke." Justin said playing with my hand.

"Alright. I'll be back shortly." He left.

"Justin, I'm thinking about moving in with you. Is that okay?"

"Of course, we're going to be a family in 4 months."

"Great!" I exclaimed

(A/N middle house)