seven.

*4 Weeks Later*

"Ugh!" I said over the toilet while Alexa rubber my back. This was my third time puking today.

Over the span of a couple of weeks, the three of us, Alexa, Liz, and I, have become very close. I feel like I could share ever thing with them. Ricky and I had started dating.

"Ariana, you need to go to a doctor." Alexa said.

"Yeah, you've been throwing up a lot." Liz added.

"No! I cannot stand the doctors office." We all didn't speak for a moment.

"Ari, could you be pregnant?" Liz said breaking the silence.

"No. I mean I don't know!" I said wiping a few tears. I felt really nauseous.

"I mean your throwing up, your breast have been getting bigger." Alexa added.

"We're going to the doctor." Liz said. They both helped me up.

+

"Grande?" The receptionist asked. I nodded and signaled the girls to come with me.

"Mrs. Grande, what are we doing for you, today?" Mrs. Alvarez said.

"I...uhm... We think that I might be pregnant." I said stuttering a bit because it was Ricky's mom. She gave me a stern look.

"Did you take any pregnancy tests?"

"No. I didn't think of it."

"Well, we'll take a blood test."

"Alright." I said straighten up. I just hate needles.

+

"Well, Ariana. Your instincts were right. Your three weeks pregnant." She smiled fakely. Don't worry, she likes me. I knew she just didn't like that I was pregnant. "Want me to tell Ricky?"

"No!" I said quickly. "I-I wanna tell him when I feel like the time is right." I said.

"Alright, well we'll call you about any other information. Barbra, the lady at the desk, will inform you on checkups."

"Thanks." I said. " Ricky and I just started dating the day after the mishap with Bieber." I said rubbing my temples.

I started to think about who could possibly be the father. I let out a loud exasperated sigh.

"Who?" The both asked at the same time.

"We need to get somewhere no one would hear us." I jumped in the passenger seat and handed my keys to Alexa. The both sat up ready to hear my answer.

"Justin." I said biting my lip.

"Mr. B?!" They both exclaimed. "When? Why? Where?!"

"Well. I don't know. I was drunk that night. I woke up the next morning in his bed."

"Well. That's bad." She said sarcastically.

"I love and hate you at the same time." I said. Alexa and Liz laughed.

"So, when are you going to tell him?" Liz asked.

"Never. I'll just say it's Ricky's."

"Yeah, but what happens with that baby comes out looking Bieber?" Alexa pointed out.

"Uh! What do you think will happen at school tomorrow?"

"I don't know. But Monday's are never good."

---------
I double-updated. But no ones reading my story so. 😪