thirteen.

Ariana |2 Months Of Pregnancy|

School. It's been good. No one except Ricky, Justin, Alexa, and Liz know that I'm pregnant.

I shouldn't be worried about Ricky telling anyone, but I am. If he could be as cruel as to kick me out of his car, then I'm pretty damn sure that he might tell the school.

I prepared and got dressed putting on a black top, dark blue jeans, and my white heels.

I texted Alexa saying,

To Lexi😤💜🔥: I love you but you have to ride the bus today. I have stuff to do after school. Sorry, babe. :(

From Lexi😤💜🔥: It's okay. I can take the bus with Liz. We understand everything you have going on and if you don't already know we're here for you.

To Lexi😤💜🔥: I love you so much!

From Lexi😤💜🔥: I know. :)

I laughed at our conversation and put my phone down and grabbed my purse, some gum, and my charger.

I got to school in under 15 minutes. Minus traffic. But when I got there, I felt a bit weird. Like someone was watching me. More like the whole school.

People just stared at me and whispered to their friends. Causing me to slump my items in my hand and frown.

"Isn't it the slut herself?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me.

"Ricky. What the hell have I done to you to make you call me a slut?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.

"Well, cheating on me." He said like it was the simplest answer.

"You told them I was pregnant. Didn't you?" I whispered-yelled as he stayed quiet. "You had NO right to tell everyone. My whole school year is going to be a living hell. And to believe I actually loved you!" One tear sliding done my face. His expression softened.

I walked away to my locker. I put my hat and my jacket in there. I grabbed my Macbeth book, my binder, and my pencil holder.

I walked into Justin's class, we had 12 minutes before the bell rang. Some students were just getting there and others getting school lunch. I closed his door.

"Justin." I said softly wiping tears, as he stopped writing an assignment and came to comfort me.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?" He asked with his jaw against my head.

"R-Ricky told everyone I was pregnant. Don't worry. No one knows that it's yours." I said wiping falling tears.

"Ariana, don't worry. Once we have this baby everything is going to be alright." He said stroking his hand through my hair. I nodded and kissed his cheek. I went back to my seat and began to write. The lyrics just flowed out.

Baby don't you know
All them tears gon' come and go
Baby you just gotta make up your mind
Cause every little thing is gonna be alright
Baby don't you know
That all them tears gon' come and go
Baby you just gotta make up your mind

I put away my book and got out MacBeth and began re-reading for something to do.

-------------------
I have decided that this is going to be a shorter story, maybe thirty chapters. Bye ✌🏽️