The Comeback of Heroes!!! (Bo...

By Balice66

2 1/2 years since Cassie, or Ciel, has left Konoha for training. 4 years since she arrived in the Naruto dime... More

The Comeback of Heroes!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Valentine's Day Special!!!!
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
A/N
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
NEW STORY!!!
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
A/N
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!!!!! (Special at the end!)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118 (Birthday special at the end! Happy birthday Ciel/Cassie!)
A/N
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Epilouge
THIRD BOOK RELEASED!!

Chapter 110

3K 109 7
By Balice66

*First person pov*

I open my eyes, looked up at the sky in a daze. Welcome back, how was the after life? ...Everything I want. I sit up, still in a daze. "Ciel!" A voice shouts and I get tackled into a hug. I look to see Keiko hugging me. "I thought you died... I was so worried..." Keiko sobs into my chest. I felt more people hug me. I looked to see Pinky, and Hinata. "What the hell happened? I... I thought you died..." Pinky whispered. I looked around and I spot team 9. "Hey, are you alright?" Tenten asked me. Neji walked over to me. "Can you stand?" Neji asked med. "Yeah... but where is Katsuya?" I asked him. "I'm here." Katsuya said as she slithered over here. "Did... Did you tell Naruto what he did to me?" I asked her, worried. "No... I decided to spare his feelings for the time being." Katsuya told me. "Thank god... did you tell anybody else about what Naruto did to me?" I asked her. "Yes... I told everyone present here but no one else. The Hyuugas that used their byakugan to watch the fight know as well." Katsuya answered. I sighed and looked everyone present here. "Tell me you guys... do you hate Naruto? After what he done?" I asked everyone here. They stayed silent. "Listen, I forgive Naruto. I don't hate him for killing me.... Actually, he didn't kill me. It was the Kyuubi who killed me, not him. So I forgive him, you should too." I said, looking each and everyone of them. "Huh? What made you got the idea that we hate Naruto-kun?" Lee asked. "Yes! We don't hate Naruto!" Guy said, giving me a thumbs up. "Okay then... but you aren't speaking for the others." I said, gesturing to Pinky, Keiko, Hinata, Tenten, and Neji. "If you forgive Naruto, I forgive Naruto." Neji said, crossing his arms. "Yeah, yeah!" Tenten said, smiling. "It's way to hard for me to hate Naruto..." Pinky said, and Hinata nodded. Keiko scowls. "How can you forgive Naruto!? He killed you... your best friend killed you! Your right hand man! Your most trusted!" Keiko shouts. It seems like Keiko doesn't forgive Naruto... "Naruto can't control the Kyuubi just yet, and you know that. It's not his fault." I said to Keiko. She huffs and looks away. "Fine... but only that you're alive now..." Keiko said, looking away. I turn back to the guys. "Swear to me that you won't tell, NEVER tell Naruto about what he did to me. Got it?" I asked them. "But, don't you think Naruto should know?" Neji asked me. "No. I don't want him to blame himself. Katsuya, tell the Hyuugas not to tell Naruto about what happened to me as well as the other people the Hyuugas told." I asked Katsuya. "As you wish, Ciel."

Time skip~!

We were waiting for Naruto to come back. I shiver a little, my back was exposed since the wings I had tore through my clothes. I was holding Keiko, standing next to Pinky and Hinata. I see Kakashi emerge from the forest, with Naruto on his back. "WELCOME BACK!" "WE BELIEVED IN YOU!!" "YOU'RE A HERO NARUTO!" "THANK YOU!" "WELCOME BACK!!" People yelled and cheered. Naruto looked shocked. Naruto got off Kakashi's back and walked up. I feel little kids shove past us and tried to get to Naruto. "Welcome home Naruto!" "Naruto!" Kids yelled as they surround Naruto. I giggle as they spew questions at Naruto and shove him a little. "Hey! Ow! Don't shove!" Naruto shouts. Hinata was crying out of happiness and I put a hand on her shoulder. Pinky walks out of our spot and to Naruto. "Sakura..." Naruto trailed off when Pinky walked up to Naruto. "You're always so rash! Dummy!" Pinky yelled as she wacked Naruto's head. Pinky then hugged Naruto. "Thank you...." Pinky said as she squeezed Naruto tightly. I chuckled and walked over to Naruto. I grab his arm and raised it up in the air. "LET'S HEAR IT FOR NARUTO, THE HERO THAT SAVED THE VILLAGE!!" I yelled to the crowd. The crowd erupts in cheers. "Ciel..." Naruto trailed off. I looked at him but then flinched. The memory of him tearing me apart came back. I forced a fake smile then looked at Keiko. She definitely knew what I was thinking then frowned. I mouthed 'do it' and she sighs. She got on Naruto's back and picked him up. She tossed him into the crowed and they caught Naruto. They started throwing Naruto up in the air, cheering while Naruto was laughing. Ciel, are you okay? Yeah... It's just kinda hard to look at Naruto. I see... You know... I kinda feel weak. Huh? Why is that? Right when I come to save the day, I was beaten to the ground by Pein. It wouldn't have happened if you didn't protect Hinata, which was the right choice. Yeah.. I guess you're right. I just feel a little weak... but I'm proud of my choice. Keiko had and alarming look on her face. "Ciel! This way!" Keiko shouts as she picked me up and flew in a direction. "H-Hey! What are you doing!?" I yelled as I struggled against her. Nobody seems to notice I was gone, so I just sighed. "I sensed chakra over here, we need to check it out." Keiko said, concerned. We flied not to far from the crowd, but there was nothing but a forest. "What do you mean you sensed chakra here? There's nothing here." I said as I looked around. "I swear it was right her-" Keiko cut herself off when she looked behind a bush. "What's wrong-" I cut myself off when I went around the bush to see what Keiko was looking at. Asuma. Dead. Keiko's breath was ragged and she let out a scream. "AAAAAAAHHHHH!" I grab Keiko and covered her eyes. Tears streamed down my eyes as I looked at Asuma. His right arm was missing as well as his left leg. His intestines was ripped out of his stomach, spilled out everywhere. I cover my mouth then puked, trying not to get any on Keiko. "Wh... Why...? Asuma.... I saw him... I saw him not too long ago.... Alive... what happened...?" Keiko asked as she sobbed. I wiped my mouth and looked at him. "We.... We need to tell everyone."

Time skip a few days~

We've been rebuilding the village. Keiko still has a grudge on Naruto... and Tsunade hasn't woken up from her coma. Like always, I didn't go to Asuma's funeral. Kurenai's face when she learned the news... oh god. Nobody knows who killed Asuma, but I know. It has to be Zetsu, he was the only one who is present that is and enemy. I'm going to kill that Aloe vera when I get the chance. Team 10 was upset when they heard the news, but it probably hit Shikamaru the hardest. I visited him everyday, trying to cheer him up. I was able to, and he is back and moving. I still haven't told Naruto about he killed me, nor did I tell anyone else besides the people who were with me and the Hyuugas. But I'll tell him soon enough, just not right now. I was walking to go visit Tsunade, with Keiko in my arms. I also managed to salvage all the gifts I got from the Zodiac. The Loki coat was torn, but I was able to fix that. The battle axe was fine, as well as Cancer's scissors. Lucky me, I carried most of the Zodiac's stuff in my pouch, since I want a part of them to be with me most of the time. But I literally cried when I found the rough drafts of the books I was writing all ripped up and torn. I have re-write the rough drafts... I cry. I walked into the tent that Tsunade was staying in. "-I don't know when she'll wake up..." Was the first thing I heard when I walked into the tent. Pinky, Naruto, Kakashi, and Shizune was gathered there. "What? Excuse me? Whadda you mean you don't know she will wake up?" Keiko asked, glaring at them. They turned around to see us. They looked at each other then at us. "We don't know when Tsunade will wake up." Kakashi said, turning back to Tsunade. I walked in and winced at Tsunade's state. She did not age well. "Do you know this might be a problem? If she is asleep for too long, they might have to choose a new Hokage! And who knows who the hell is next in line!" Keiko said, surprising me. I didn't know she had this much deductive skills... Naruto turns back to Tsunade. "Granny Tsunade..." Naruto trails off. "I think you guys should leave now, I need to give Tsunade-sama a sponge bath." Shizune said. "You don't have to tell me twice!" I said as I ran out of the tent with Keiko in my arms. No way in hell I'm going to watch Shizune give Tsunade a sponge bath. Naruto was close behind with Kakashi and Pinky. "Well... I need to leave. See ya." Kakashi said as he pulled out his book. "Probably off to masterbate to the book." I mumble and turned back to my teammates. They look so sad... We sat down on wood beam used to rebuild the village. "There's so much I wanted to tell Tsunade..." Naruto trailed off. "Well too bad." Keiko growled at Naruto. I sighed and bonked her on the head. "Keiko, what the hell is the matter with you?" I whispered to Keiko. "He killed you Ciel!" Keiko whispered back, glaring at Naruto. "Move on already! I forgive him!" I whispered, glaring at her. She huffs and I sigh. "Don't worry, she'll wake up soon! She is the Hokage, she's a strong woman! She'll be fine!" Pinky said, trying to cheer up Naruto. "Yeah! What she said." I said and Naruto snorted. "Really? Really Ciel?" Naruto said, laughing at my response. I don't really know what's funny... "Long time no see, Naruto! Sakura! Ciel!" I heard a voice yell.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 356 19
Lucy and Naruto are bother and sister they were both furturnal twins 9 months old Lucy was in her baby crib with the window and these thugs came and...
8.7K 466 34
After writing two books, I must admit,I have become fond of Kyoko as a character. I wanted to give her a crossover of her own. But it's mostly becaus...
548K 32.9K 42
𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲 BOOK 1 『I'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?』 Sakura never thought she wou...
35.6K 658 17
In this story, Naruko, Sasuke, and Itachi are neglected by their parents. There is going to be naruto and fairy tail crossover. Hope u like my first...