Kaoru X Reader X Hikaru (On h...

By Blueberry-yogurt81

A OHSHC fanfic............Y/N is a 16 year old girl living in america her family is not very rich,but when Y... More

PREVIEW of Hikaru x reader x Kaoru
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3 OH GAWD
Chapter 5 LAND BEAUTIFUL LAND!
Remember Chapter 6
Chapter 7 SCHOOL
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SOMETHING I DID WRONG!
A/N CHARACTERS I NEED MORE!
Chapter 8 Another... New person...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 SLEEPOVER FUN TIME! Pt 1
Chapter 11 SLEEP OVER FUN TIME P2
Chapter 12 SLEEPOVER FUN TIME
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Lost and found
Chapter 17 Alone
Chapter 18 Life....
Chapter 19
Quick little A/N
Chapter 20 Shopping pt 1
Chapter 21 Shopping party pt 2
Chapter 22 Confession
A/N new book
A/N JUST TO TELL YOU
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 pt2
REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
Idk what chapter this is... But is an update on the story
Chapter 27 TWIN
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Is sorry for not updating)

Chapter 4 Sleeping

1K 30 24
By Blueberry-yogurt81

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran high school host club!\

Kaoru's pov/

"I still can't believe that happened..." I wisperd to my brother as we ate F/F," eh its probably just a one time deal", I clenched my pants under the table. At the same time I want it to be a one time thing but at the same time I-I don't?... Kaoru get your head out of the clouds and into reality! I mean its not like you like Y/N right?. "So Y/N~chan whats your favorite hobbies?"  Honey asked her... "Well um...."

Your pov/

Y/N~chan what's your favorite hobbies? Honey asked me. "Well um...  I was an professional horseback rider when I was younger or at least at that I age I was like 4 or 5... Um what else?" OH I make clothing! or at least try. I held up the dress I changed into before I came into the dinner room. It was a F/C colored dress I had made a few years ago, So im guessing you also draw? Tamaki asked I nodded my head. "Didn't Kyoya~Senpai say you also were an singer?" The small blonde asked "Um well...yeah but I gave up on it a little bit ago.... lets just say I didn't really like all the attention I got from people at school" I finished the last bite of my F/F and sat there quietly. "MY SISTER CAN SING!?!?!?!"Tamaki yelled from across the table "1.Dont call me your sister  2.I gave up on that a while ago 3.... Before I could finish Tamaki ran over and dragged me  to where there was a piano. GEEZ What else do they have on this plane!  Tamaki sat down at the piano and handed me a piece of paper which I read It was a japanese song! "I cant read Japanese!"  I said I speak English and Spanish. *Sigh* lets just do it this way Tamaki start to play a tune and Ill sing the first song that comes to mind he shook his head in agreement, everyone too a seat around and waited. Am I really doing this? I mean If I don't they probably will annoy me more better to get it over with.....

"A thousand years"
(BY~Christina Perri)

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me

Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I looked at the guys they looked in shock especially the twins who were looking at me with hearts in there eyes. Um?.....  was it that bad? I asked  ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU WERE AMAZING! Tamaki came over and swept me up into his arms .GAH! PUT ME DOWN OR... I DONT KNOW YET! I screamed  he then put me down, I patted down my dress "T-thank you" *sigh*. Y/N you should really consider being a host  Kyoya said I looked over at him "A W-what?"  A host club i-is a p-person t-that entertains g-girls/b-boys.. the twins said while stuttering. Um.. ok yeah sure? I answered YAY Y/N~CHAN IS GOING TO BE A HOST! Honey screamed, *yawn* well im going to go to sleep now I walked over to one of the small bedrooms on the plane  and walked in for the night.

Tamaki's pov/

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING!" I yelled while I hit the twins on the side of hte head. "Um w-we dont know what your talking about boss!" they replied in sync  "Hum maybe its just  the Twins  have been on the plane to long  Tama~senpai!" Honey said I shook my head in agreement  "Maybe?". "We should all get to bed too its late and we have a least 5 more hours of flying" Kyoya stated, we headed to separate rooms and went to bed. I layed down on the soft cushiony bed *sigh* I hope the twins are alright maybe there just acting up because of the plane like Honey said but before that they were fine and then Y/N  came and.... OH MY GOODNESS! They must like Y/N! that was the last thing I thought about before going to sleep.

Kaoru's  pov/

I totally acted up back there and I knew it! but Y/N was just so pretty that I couldn't handle it I was blushing madly! she has such a pretty voice! ARG! I cant think like this ! But she's so perfect! I covered my head with a pillow.

Hikarus pov/ 

I couldn't sleep! Kaoru kept mumbling stuff and it made it harder to sleep! UGH! he said and then he covered his head with a pillow. A few minutes passed and I heard the soft snore of my brother, all the noise it was hard to sleep. GAH! someone say and a creak of a door . I jumped out of bed to go investigate the sound.

~~LITTLE BIT EARLIER~~~ 

Your pov/ 

Dream~

NO! NO! Please no not Y/N! she didn't do anything TAKE ME! my mom yelled at a mysterious figure... He brought out a knife and threw it at her blood surrounds her pouring from her... NO! I scream 

GAH! Breathing heavily I woke up. I need water... wonder if this plane has any water? I got up from bed wearing a pair of short black shorts and a long S/F/C shirt that said "I need sleep" I walked into the main room and felt for the light.The lights flickered on and there Hikaru stood looking tiredly at me. Y-Y/N? he said "Yep that's me dont over use the name" he laughed at my joke, "Why you out here?  he asked looking over at me worry in his eyes. "Oh um I was getting water? I had a bad dream", "Do you need help?" He asked I twirled my H/C hair and nodded. He walked over "Here"  he grabbed ahold of my hand.. I looked into his amber eyes and blushed. He eheh I laughed nervously he too me to  the couch, and got  a glass of water out of the fridge.  "T-Thanks" I said "Hey no problem" I think i'm going to go back to bed *yawn* . "Here let me walk you back" He  started to bring me back to my room . I was half asleep as he put me back in bed "Night Y/N" he said, "W-wait.. Please stay" I grabbed his hand he turned around. "Um s-sure?" he layed down next to me , I snuggled close to him and fell asleep... feeling safe.

Hikarus pov/

I looked over at Y/N she had her head snuggled on my chest I watched her head move up and down I breathed, my eyes got weak and I fell asleep too. Why Y/N why do you have to be so DAMM CUTE!  

SUPER SORRY FOR MISTAKES! I changed it a lot to try and find a good ending for this chapter. Well have a good night or day~ PONY 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.7K 74
Ayu Sukai is a 16 year old. She's child abused everyday.The only thing that brings her happiness is the show Naruto! When she finishes the lastest ep...
222K 7.1K 32
16-year old Izumi Yokisha is a sassy bad girl filled with Big Apple style and attitude. She's now transferred from her school in New York to Ouran A...
459K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...
132K 4.3K 25
(Y/n) has always attended Ouran. Her grades were always close to the top, and her status wasn't half bad either. She wasn't popular, not too well kno...