I Date a Bad Boy

By the_lost_dreamer

This is Hope. She is 16 and she is the goodie two toes kind of girl until one day when I meet this bad boy na... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

chapter 1

4.1K 50 5
By the_lost_dreamer

When I woke up it was about 6:15 and my school started at 7:30. I quickly took a shower, Blow dried my Brown hair and got ready for school. When I was ready I quickly ran downstairs and kiss my dad on the cheek.

"Bye Daddy. I'm going to the bus stop." I said to my dad and ran outside to the bus stop.

I wait for the to come. As I was wait I heard some people talking about a test in Math today.

When the bus came I went in and took a seat. I decided to take out my notes and do some extra studying for that math test. I took it out and began reading. When the bus got to the next stop I put my notes away and took out my book.

Suddenly a guy comes up to me and ask, "Could I sit here?"

I nodded a yes and he sat down and began talking to some guys around him.

At some point he ask, "What book is that?"

And I said, "The Hatchet."

The Hatchet was my favorite book. I would read it nonstop. When I got off the bus I went to my friend Melanie.

"Hey Melanie." I called.

"What's up Hope." She replied.

"Nothing much. You?" I said.

Melanie is my best friend. She has beautiful blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes.  

We went to our first period teacher. Mr.Adam was a great biology teacher. He would do a lot of dissection labs.

He said, "Okay class today we are taking a pop quiz. Get out your pencils and begin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
436K 6.1K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...