Call Me Daddy ( Ereri Fan fic...

De 0w0Dera

As you read the title, Levi will be the daddy and well, Eren will be the little pet. Levi is a yakuza and Ere... Mais

Levi
Eren
pt 1
pt 2
pt 3
pt 4
fml
pt 5
pt 6
pt 7
pt 8
pt 9
lol wut?
srry
pt 11
pt 12
pt 13
pt 14
pt 15
pt 16
pt 17
pt 18
pt 19
quick note
hello?

pt 10

5.1K 177 14
De 0w0Dera

Eren pov

"Maybe it's bigger"

Ah, you're so wrong my love! I crawl next to the angry Levi and grab his foot.

"You are so wrong my love.... I don't care about Armin"

"Whatever. Like i care about who you fuck" Levi shook me off and I fell on the wet floor, stained with my tears.

Levi turned his banck to me and said: " I was expecting more from you"

No, no no please don't do this.
I want you
Don't ignore me

...please?

I approached one more time Levi and touched his trousers with the tip of my fingers. "Tell me what to do to please you" I whispered. A long moment of silence filled just with my silent excitement. "Get on your knees"

I executed and opened my mouth. He took of his belt and holded it in half. "You make me cum and I'll spare your ass, takes you more than I want, you'll sleep outside." He looked at me and leaned. I unzipped his trousers and touched his pants. Here is all I want now, I bit the top of the boxers and pulled them off slowly.

His immensity dropped from his pants. I began to breathe heavily just thinking of it in my mouth. I touched it delicately with my fingers, salivating. He lifted his hand, but hesitated so I looked at him with pleading eyes. He nodded and I begun licking it with the tip of my tongue. I covered it in saliva, the liquid slowly dripping on my chin. He grabbed my head and pulled my hair. A cocky grin was lightening his face. I moaned slowly. He bit his lip and pushed his hard member in my creamy mouth. He let go of my hair and I begun moving my head. I tried to get it out to breathe, but he thrusted in me more and from such violence I begun to cry. He smiled and panted lightly. I was moving my head as quickly as I could, massaging the rest of the member that couldn't fit in. With a little gaze I saw the pleasure on his face and everything got me more exited. I wanted to feel good too. With one hand I approached that area, slowly touching it, then groping it tightly. I moaned loudly. He saw me and, for this incompetence he lifted the belt in his hand and hit my ass. I took his out of my mouth, my face being covered in tears and saliva. He slapped me. I looked at him, Levi was so angry. No...please not now...

"I...I-"

"Out"

I begun to cry harder, but silently, barely breathing. I crawled to the entrance and got up to open the door. I looked back one more time: Levi was looking at the floor, lightly gripping the belt. The spring light was reflecting in a tear that fell from his eyes.

I stepped on the cold grass. Tiny liquid rubies were falling from my wounds. I walked a bit to lay under a blossomed tree with cotton candy pink flowers. I looked up at the sky: the same dark blue from that day, the day we first met.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

107K 4.9K 18
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| When Eren's life at home is hard enough school just piles on more for his struggles...
288K 11.4K 31
Eren, is a normal junior in high school with his adopted sister Mikasa, and his best friend Armin. One night, Eren had a weird dream. With a mysterio...
2.3K 152 2
A light story, featuring established Ereri relationship, set on an Omegaverse. Eren and Levi Yeager are a married couple with a 7 year old child. The...
5.5K 259 13
~Please give it a chance~ Levi never expected to find happiness from a filthy dog found beyond the walls, but he did, he found his Brat. (Ereri/Riren...