I'm Messed Up and Proud! [A S...

By I_am_a_psychopath

Welcome to the main character's insanity and the ninja world! Lian Titen, the protagonist in this story, make... More

~Prologue~
First Day of the Academy
Fast Forward A Few Years...
Iruka-Sensei Always Ruins Prank-Time!
The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!
The Sorting Sensei!
Smoking Hurts
Slide to the Next Team
Yawn! Here We Go Again!
Test Time
The Results Are In...
We Don't Want Any More 'D'
Steve
To the Land of Waves!
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and annouying bridge builder [Part 1]
Cow-Man vs Team 7 and anouying bridge builder [Part 2]
Okay, who kindnapped me? Was it you?! ¬.¬ or you....<.<
THE MOST EPIC FLIGHT EVA!!!....and yes...I DID say sensai...
Damn you trees! And...STEVE!!!!!! AHHH!!
Die Sakura!!!........DIE!!!!
Wow, this? This is a normal day?
Ha Ha! You don't get a bed to sleep in Sakura! KARMA!
......I have no words.....just....yeah.....
My middle name is....
The little red-headed ninja
The starting fight and...Naruto...
Ugh...what happened?...oh, hi Haku...wait a second...WHAT?!?!?
The Sand Ninja
The Chunnin Exams? Sweetness!
Sakura's party
Yet another little random filler!!!....you probably hate me now...
The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l
Bring. It. On!
The First Exam is...a written one...of coarse...
Confusion in the exams!! Well...I am here so...
Into the Forest of Death
The Fight!!
The Sound Ninja? ...why didn't you kill Kabuto?
Story Time!
The Preliminary?!
Continue of the preliminary round
HARLEM SHAKE
Just another 'average' day
WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!?!?
Our latest prank XD
I need to find someone to train me!
Fido-Sensei
Arguements
Explaining to Naruto and Steve
Mini Mission: Getting Ramen!
The Truth
Time Skip!
I swear! This isn't a filler!
Let the Hunger Games BEGIN!
Well, this is fun...
Ugh! Why me?
What sort of 'revenge' IS THIS?!
The Story behind Rido and Fido Titen! - NEXT TIME!
The Story behind Fido and Rido Titen!
Akatsuki members aren't too terrible...
I'm Back!
This is the life!
The Search For Haku
The Search For Lian
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
Yum....Sushi....
Let the Battle Commence
The Lian Rap!
Flappy Bird!
The Legends
Guess who's back...back again!
Cliffhangers, no more!
So much confusion!
Help me my friends!
Disaster of a Date
Happy Birthday Lian
The Last BBQ Together
That Stupid Duck!
You again?!
Turtles!
Esca-pe!
Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!
I'm Back Fools!
Nat Should Change his Career
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Remember?
Promises
Absolutely Not?
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG
Conspiracies!
A Lot Has Happened...
Thank You <3
~Epilogue~
HEADS UP

Yet again, a filler! XD

4.9K 129 24
By I_am_a_psychopath

(Lian's POV)

"Alright, seeing as you didn't turn up for training yesterday," Fidoshi-sensei said with a warning or 'what have you got to say to that?' kind of tone making me laugh awkwardly, "You'll be doing your punishment training."

I groan and smack my head against the tree.

"Begin."

I jump up at the branch and swing my legs over it and prepared for the torture which will soon begin.

After FREAKIN FOREVER!!!!!!!! Fidoshi-sensei finally let me down and told me to start push ups.

Seriously? I know!!

I don't wanna be ripped! I want abs and shizz but.....I don't want my veins popping out of my skin!!!!!!

After, yet again, FREAKIN FOREVER!!!!!!! Fidoshi-sensei said it was time for me to run around the village only five times.

.....five times in an only, yes.....

He once thought that I'd do it twenty times. Ha ha! I ran away.

So, another time skip, blah blah blah, I finally finished my run and Fidoshi-sensei let me rest for fifteen minutes to get my strength back and stuff.

"Now, are you ready to learn a brand new jutsu!?!?!?" Fidoshi-sensei asked all too enthusiastically making me sweatdrop.

"Uncle Guy...." I mutter with an eye twitch.

"....I may have spent the day training with him...." my sensei admitted scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"What's this new jutsu!?!?!?!!" I yelled springing into action.

"First of all, go over the jutsus you do know."

I sigh as I perform the clone jutsu, the transformation jutsu and every other jutsu I learnt in the academy and from my sensei.

"Good, now. Let's try to build up that hurricane jutsu to 0.5 by the end of today." Fidoshi-sensei states and I nod.

....basically, 0.0 is the lowest and kind of a breeze and the higher the number goes, the bigger and better the hurricane is. It all depends on how you control your chakra and the amount of chakra you put into the jutsu.

Fidoshi-sensei is still trying to find information about my clan and the whereabouts of my siblings, and where my parents are too. Why would my family just abandon me?

Though...I had a dream that showed my parents dy - no. That wouldn't happen.

They are alive, I'm sure...

Plus, I can't trust what that Orochimaru person said. He's evil! Evil people manipulate people! I should know! I am evil!

...okay, not that kind of evil, just like...putting the cap on the wrong coloured pen kind of evil.

....it's still evil!

I'd managed to build up my jutsu to 0.4 before I collapsed out of chakra. It's a difficult jutsu, plus, I had to stand on water too...

"Alright, looks like your drained."

"Way to state the obvious." I said deadpanning.

I rubbed my forehead which my sensei had just flicked, and glared at him.

"You shouldn't be so cheeky." he said 'wisely'

"You shouldn't try to be wise, it doesn't suit you." I state and grab his hand before it makes contact with my already sore forehead, "And you shouldn't hurt your students...by the way, how's it goin with Lorence?"

Fidoshi's eye darken and he looks away, making me sigh.

"All he wants is to become stronger and-"

"I don't want to train Genin from a village who murdered the woman I loved." Fidoshi-sensei said coldly, glaring at me with hate.

I nod looking down and say, "I'm still going to the village to get your daughter back..."

"It won't be easy escaping." he said.

"Again, way to state the obvious." I sigh and get off the ground and stretch, "I'm going to the jail, visiting hours are still on so, bye sensei!"

"Bye, Lian."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey BL!" I greet with a smile which she returns.

"Here to see G-Man?" she asked and spins to her computer.

"Umm...can I see two people?" I ask.

"Sure, G-Man and your boyfriend?"

I glare at her and puff my cheeks out, "He's not my boyfriend...he's a dude, who's my friend."

"Heh, right. Just you wait kiddo." she says and prints out a slip for me to take, "Give this to the guard and he'll give you a seat. Tell him who you wanna see first though, Ok?"

"Ok." I grin and wave as I exit to the room.

"Who booked you a room here, kid?" the guard teases me and I smirk.

"Take a guess." I say and hand him the slip. "Can I see G-Man then Haku?"

"Sure, G-Man then your boyfriend."

"Why does every keep saying this?" I complain as he sits me down at a random table.

It doesn't take too long before G-Man is out and sitting in front of me.

"Hey, sup' Lian." he grins and then whispers, "You got my shit?"

"Not on me, but yeah." I nod and he grins. "Ten items, you promised."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." he says with a shrug, "Just take care of everything."

I nod, "I promise."

The two of us talked for just a little while longer before he had to leave and so, Haku came out!

"Haku!" I cheered and practically jumped on him. Not at him, ON him! Yip, piggy back ride!!

"Hi Lian, can you please get off me?" Haku asked with a sweat drop and I sigh but jump off him and back into my seat. "So, what brings you here?"

"I can't visit my friend?" I ask feigning hurt but then grinned afterwards.

"You consider me a friend?" Haku asks tilting his head to the side. When I nod my head he seems shocked, "Why? We don't know each other very well..."

"I don't know Sakura very well and....wait, bad example...." I sweat drop, "Um...I don't know Ino - again...bad example...um...I don't know Hinata very well! Yay! Good example! Yeah, we don't know each other very well but we're still good friends, well, that's what I consider her."

Haku looks down with a sad smile, "Oh..."

"What's wrong?" I ask with a duck face. "I'm even giving you the Steve the Duck face look...what's up?"

"....it's nothing." Haku lies with a fake smile. "Really..."

I sigh, "Well...if you don't wanna tell me then tell me you don't wanna tell me so you won't have to tell me that you don't wanna tell me."

"...I'm sorry but, what?" the calm boy asks with a 'dafuq' look.

I shrug, "You'll get used to me, especially once your out of this hotel."

"Hotel?" Haku sweat drops.

"Yeah, people keep trying to book her in here so to her, it's a hotel." a random guard passing by smirks.

"Not my fault..." I pout.

"Technically it is." he calls and I gain an anime vein on my forehead so I do the only logical thing to do in a moment like this.

I threw it at him.

...what?

Don't sweat drop at me!

Please don't!

....STAP IT!

- - - - - - - - - - -

"You should really be sent to jail for six months...you're lucky to only be in here for the night." the ANUB cop told me and walked away from my cell leaving me anime crying.

"PLEASE!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" I called and I could actually see his eye twitching. "I WANNA JOIN THE ANUB!!!"

"Like Kakashi will let you." the guy said with a snigger.

"Well, Kakashi isn't gonna be taking care of me anymore." I grin and cross my arms over my chest. "Fido-sensei or...my brother is! Plus, I ain't going to no Sound Village!"

...technically I'm going but I'll be escaping and stuff sooooo....

I'm just trying to see if this guy will let me join the cops!!

I know, weird right? Ha ha!

Lian, criminal (sorta) wanting to join the ANUB Black Opps.

.....oh wait, the guy left....

"Well, dang..." I mutter and lean against the wall of my cell and slid down it. "...I'm bored..."

(Five minutes later)

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I 'sang' "I BELIEVE I CAN TOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCCHHH THE SKYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"STOP!!!! SINGING!!!!!"

"NEVER!!!!" I cheer and sigh, "NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT SAID IT!!!!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!! JUST LET HER GO!!!

"WHAT?!"

"YOU HEARD ME!!! RELEASE HER!!! WE CAN DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES LATER!!! JUST GET!!! HER!!! OUT!!!!"

"YES SIR!!!"

(ten seconds later)

"Bye guys!!! See you later!!!" I wave as they literally kick me outta the jail. "Wee!!!

"....finally...." the two prison guards sighed while I saw behind them BL laughing her ass off.

I get off the ground and dust myself off and begin to walk to Ichiraku's. It's actually not that late...sun's still up and everything...

When I arrive, guess who's there?

Surprise

Surprise

NARUTO!

"Hey bro. What'd you do today?" I asked as I lay money on the table then got my order taken.

"Still trying that summoning...what about you?" Naruto asked.

"Got sent to jail..." I mutter causing him to choke on his ramen as I calmly eat down my ramen, "It's nothing much...."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!?!?!?" Naruto yelled shaking my shoulders.

"I didn't do much, I just threw a sweat drop at a security guard who is one of my many MANY self proclaimed uncles." I say, "I don't even know half my uncles...sheesh..."

Me and Naruto finished our ramen while he totally technically interrogated me. If I never answered a question he was raise the ramen bowl above me head and I would have to answer to be able to get it back...

...he's a bully...

Not really, he's my best friend!

"How long is it to the final exam?" I asked as we walked away from the ramen stand.

"...hmm...two weeks now..." Naruto blinked looking up into the sky.

"Wow, it's gone pretty quickly..." I shrug.

"...yip..." my bro nods.

"....we can't act normal if we try!" I grin.

"We're just too special!"

"True that!"

============

Heyo PSYCHOPATH LOVERS!! Yeah, yeah. Whatever...

I don't really care that there's a lot of fillers cause they will all come together to create the awesome chuunin exam finals!!!!!!!

YAH!!!! XD CAN'T WAIT!!!

OH!! BY THE WAY!!!

I've been given tones of homework already and blah!!! TT-TT

I think my teachers get together and be all like:

'Hmm...when should we give out the project?'

'Well, we should give them the project and essay to do on the same day!'

'And I, the evil maths teacher, will hand them out impossible homework so it will not be done on time!'

'MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!'

......you can imagine that, can't you?

so, COMMENT VOTE FAN

PSYCHOAPTH OUT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
151K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...
101K 3.3K 13
This story is about a weak little girl called Tsuki Yamanaka. The girl this girl had zero presence even without hiding her chakra in fact even the gr...
279 20 6
Sakura realises she has more to offer her team then just moral support. She's always been observant, and as she picks up on more and more things, she...