Exo Imagines (open request)✔

By jojokim13

this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that... More

PROLOGUE
Kai
Chanyeol
Author's Note!
D.O ( for Shiro_Chan_Kookie143 )
Baekhyun
Sehun
Kai
Luhan
EXO imagines
Xiumin
Suho
Chanyeol pt.1
Chanyeol pt.2 (ft. Chen's blind date)
Chanyeol pt.3 (ft. Chen's blind date)
Lay
Tao
Facts about me ^-^
Sehun
Kyungsoo
Kai
Xiumin
Xiumin pt.2
Chen

Xiumin

102 4 1
By jojokim13

Hello guys^^! I'm back! Really sorry for the long updates and I have been really busy with my works and school.Btw, I miss you guys so much although you didn't miss me, it's fine for me. Oh yeah, Thank you sooo much for reading my book. I hope you guys still read this book and request if you want to. Without further ado, let's see what I got in this chapter.

------------------------------------

Your POV

"No. I don't need your explanation. Enough. Leave me now." I said, crying. "Please.. let me explain." He said crying. "GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I raised my voice. Finally, he leave me. "I'll leave you. But if you want to forgive me I promise I won't cheat again on you." He said, wiping his tears. Then, he closed the door. "Stop this. I wanna stop this life." I cried.

-------------FLASHBACK------------

"Today is our anniversary. I'll be the best for him." I said, preparing a cake for Xiumin. I walk to his house since his house is really near with mine. I arrived at his house and I push the door bell.

*ting tong* *ting tong*

I pushed it again.

*ting tong* *ting tong*

"Eo? Isn't he at home?" I ask myself. I turn the doorknob and it opened. I came in. "Xiumin?" I whispered. Then, I heard a bang on the wall. I follow the voice. It is from his room. I saw a gap and I look inside from it. I saw Xiumin with a girl, kissing. The girl is no one but my best friend, Haesoo. Suddenly a tear fall from my eyes. I walk backwards and I cried. I didn't make sound so I won't bothering them. I take a paper from my bag and a pen. I wrote something.

'Thank you for coming to my life, Xiumin. Thank you for accompanying me for a these few months. Thanks for making me happy. But, now please leave me alone. I don't need anything but please leave me. I make this cake for you, please eat it. Take care of yourself. Annyeong. -(y/n).'

Then, I immediatly taking out his house keys and put it next to the box. I leave these stuff so that he knows what was he doing.

I run outside and go to my house. I tried not to cry. When I arrive, I make a hot cocoa. I sit on my sofa and turned on the TV. I watch it but my mind keep distracted. I don't know what's wrong so I keep watching it.

It's 3 a.m in the morning, 18 hours after that accident. But I keep thinking about Xiumin. Alot of question come into my thought. My hot cocoa now is becoming a cold cocoa. I put the mug on the coffee table and walk to my bedroom. I really tried not to cry then I take a cold shower.

After done, I went outside and clean my little house. Unluckily, I bump into the coffee table and make my cocoa fell on the floor. My mug broken and my cocoa spread on it. I quickly stop from my work and clean them. I take alot of glass on my hand, making my hand bleeding. "This is nothing with the pain that jerk made for me. This is really nothing." I said as I smile and continuing cleaning the floor from the glass. I put the pieces in the trash and take a mop to clean the floor from the cocoa.

After clean, I look at my hand which is bleeding. It bleeds alot but I only smile. "Nothing." I said. Then, I continue cleaning my house.

------------END OF FLASHBACK------------

"You are nothing Xiumin. Nothing." I sniff as I look at my bleeding hand. Yes, my hand is still bleeding. It only happened a few hours ago. I keep trying not to burst into tears but I failed. This time I failed. I have enough experience. He cheated on me not just once not twice. But lots lots of time.

First, he cheated on me just for Helen, my friend when it was our date. Second, he cheated on me with his yeoja chingu, Jung Hyuni when it was our second anniversary. Third, this. He cheated with my EX best friend, Haesoo. What I need now is just stop this.

It's 5 a.m. Before, I cried myself to sleep. After have a sleep, I can't sleep again so I decided to walk around. Before walking, I take my first aid and take a bandage and put it around my bleeding hand. After that I go outside my house and take a walk.

Xiumin's POV

Problem.

That's what I have now.

What I actually want to do is make a surprise for our anniversary and I didn't know if this will make (y/n) that emotional. In our second anniversary, I admit that I cheated on her because I was drunk and I'm not fully awake and luckily Hyuni only kiss me and wasn't doing anything stupid. I think this surprise will make (y/n) happy or she could just angry to me face to face but this? I didn't want this. I want everything go back to normal.

"YAH! Can you just use your eyes?" I heard a familiar voice. Yeah, a familiar voice. I look up and saw a teenage girl looking how's her hand doing. My eyes widened. "(Y/n)!? Is that you?" I ask to her. She looks up and her eyes are widened too. But then it loosen up. "Oh, it's you. Jerk." She said with a palm face. Then, she look at her hand again. I look at it. I take her hand. "What's wrong with your hand? Why is it bleeding? Are you okay?" I ask. I am really worried about her but she seems okay. Then, she take her hand back and said "Waeyo? You have Haesoo right? Then, why aren't you with her? I'm okay and I don't need your help. Thank you for coming into my life. Now, I don't need you again." Palm face. Then, she leave me dumbfounded. I need to explain everything. Before it goes wrong. "(Y/n)-ah! Do you want to know why I cheated on you before?" I smirk. She turned around and look at me with her cute palm face. "Why should you explain, eo? You cheat on me and I don't need your explanation. Your explanation is nothing to me because you are nothing to me now." She explain. But I just smirk. She looks at me with a disgust face and look at her hand again. Without her knowing I walk closer to her.

Your POV

I look at him with a disgust face and I look at my bleeding hand. It hasn't stop bleeding. It keep bursting. Is it that deep? Is the wound is too much? Tch. This is nothing with the pain that Xiumin make. I have to make him regret. I keep looking at my hand with lots of question in my mind. Then, a question popped up. What if I just give him a chance question. I need his explanation. I look up and see him only a few centimetre from me. It makes me flinch a bit and he chuckles. "Wae? What are laughing of? Am I that funny to you?" I said with a palm face. "Nothing. So, do you want to hear my explanation or not?" He ask. "If it's for my own good. Yes. But--"

"Actually I didn't cheat on you. That time, I only ask Haesoo to came to my house. We both talking about our anniversary. Then, we decided to make you jealous. Jealousy testing. So we both do the things like that. Actually we weren't kissing. We only crook our neck and from far we look like kissing, right? We have done it almost an hour. I thought you wouldn't come so we stop it and look around. Then, I found your cake and your note. Just then, my heart ache and I told it to Haesoo. Haesoo is in a shock too. She is still in my house now. Preparing something." He explain everything. My jaw dropped. "So... will you forgive me now?" He ask with a smile. I snapped. "No." I shake my head. "Forgive me or I'll kiss you?" He said, walking closer to me. Just right at that time, I froze in place. He comes closer to me. "No. Stop. This is wrong. Yes, I'll forgive you." I said holding his body with my hand. I can see him grinning. "But you will get a punishment from me." I said. "What punishment?" He stop grinning and look at me with a serious face.

"No kiss. No hugs. No holding hands. Just act like we are friends." I said. "Oh that. It's o-- wait what!? No kiss!? No hugs!? No holding hands!? And act like we are friends!? Are you kidding me? I can't live with you just like that. I love you as my GIRLFRIEND not as a FRIEND." He said and I chuckle. "Oh really!? Then, why did you cheat on me? Hm? Answer my question first then I'll let you do what you want." I said opening my hands widely with a smirk. "Ugh. Okay. I'll be honest. When I was with Helen, she forced me to did that. I didn't want to kiss her but she said she loves me or somewhat like that. Then, she kissed me. Second, when I was with Jung Hyunji in our second date. I was drunk because of her. She makes me drink alot of alcohol and drunken. Then, she kissed me. And this? I have explained that to you." He said crossing his arms on his chest. "Okay then. I accept--" He cut me off with his soft lips. I really miss this. I miss his kiss, I miss his embrace, I miss everything from him. I felt myself kissing him back.

Few minutes past and he pull off and smiled at me. "What? Why are you smiling at me like that? It's disgusting." I roll my eyes. He pouts, the pout that I can't resist. "Ughh.. Arraseo arraseo. What do you want?" I ask. "Nothing. Let's meet tomorrow. I'll pick you up. At 10 o'clock. No late. Now, go to your house and sleep. Your eyes are drowny." He said pushing me to the way to my house. "Yah! Yah! Yah! Arraseo. I know right. I can walk by myself. Annyeong Baozi!" I said, smiling. I walk away. Then, suddenly someone stopped me with a hug. I flinch and look at him. "Good night, jagi." I smiled. I ruffled his hair and look at him. I hug him. "I'm sorry Xiu. I won't do it again. I'm just too emotional. Sorry. I really am." I said. Then, I pull out and kiss him on his cheek. It reddened only in a split of second. I smile and run towards my house.

Xiumin's POV

I really wonder why. She is really a bipolar girl. Not like the others, she is different. Noone could be like her. But she looks still a little bit sad.

First, today. She is running and looks really happy. But a few hours ago, she cried really hard. Bipolar.

Second, when I was with Helen. Cheating on her. She said that it was fine because she said that I didn't know how to be a good boyfriend. Yes, I was still new to her and I never ever been here as a boyfriend. This is my first time. But the next day, her eyes were puffed and drowny. I ask her what's wrong but she kept telling me that she was okay. Bipolar again.

Third, the case was the same with Helen's. She kept telling me that she was FINE. Bipolar AGAIN.

I'll never fed up with her action but she is just like different girl. She is really different. She keep her needs only for me. She keep her feelings just for me but this is too much. I don't want her to be hurt again. Not again. She still looks sad although from the outside she looks really happy and hyper.

I stop thinking about her and starting to walk to my house.

The next day

"Annyeong (y/n)!" I said knocking her door house. "An..nyeong baozi." She said still a little bit sleepy. "Eo? This is almost 10 o'clock. I told you to sleep well right? I give you time to--" "shut your mouth first Xiu. I'm still sleepy." She said and go back to sleep on the couch. She snored just in a second. I smiled and go outside of her house.

I go to a cafe with my car. I bought some food and drinks for her. Then, I quickly go back to her house. I look at her preparing food for us. I really thought that she will be asleep until I got here but I was wrong.

Your POV

When I heard him close the door, I quickly get up and wash up. After done, I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and started to cook for him. Actually I want to make a surprise for him that's why I was asleep and I fake a snore. "Don't need to cook, jagi." I flinch and look at behind me. "Eo? I thought you were left somewhere. I cook for you. It's almost done. Have a seat." I said as I continued my cooking process. He takes a seat and the food that I cook is done. I put them on a plate and turned around. "This is yours and this is mine. Let's--" I stopped as I look at the table full of food. "I prepared all of this for you." He said, smiling. I smile and I take a seat next to him. I put the plates and I hug him tightly. "Ja..gi... can't...breath." he stuttered. I let go of him and smile brightly. "Gomawoyo jagi." I said and he blushed. "Yo-you never called my ja-gi but this... time, you.. called me that. Is this even you?" He ask looks scared of me. "Yes, this is totally me. Waeyo? You don't like me to call you that? Okay then, I'll call you Xiu only and never called you jagi or anything else." I said, starting to eat. "Aniyo aniyo, I like it. It's just unusual. I hurt you everytime, every seconds, every minute, every hour." He stops and I stop eating too. I want to heard him talking. "But.. most time of them you said that, that you were okay. But I could see in your eyes that you still holding back your sadness. You always forgive my fault. But whenever it's your fault, I never wants to forgive you. It hurts, (y/n). It really hurts." He continue. "You know what. You are different. You are always different. Every seconds you are different. You changed your mind just in a split of second. You forgive just because you know my short reason. You are really bipolar." He continued again. "Then, it's just, it's just--"

"Xiumin, I am not bipolar. It's just me. It's the real me. I thought you know everything." I cut him off, continuing to eat. I avoided his eye contact because I am really disappointed of him. I really thought he knows everything. I really thought that. If he didn't know me well, then why did he want to be mine? "I know everything. I know that you are still sad. You really still sad. I just can't believe you. You seems happy outside but deep inside you are still hurt. I know--" "The hell I care Xiumin!! You don't even know what I am. Do you even know that I don't want you to be sad!? I really don't want to see you sad! That's why I keep everything from you! Now, you said that I'm still hurt. Yes! I am still hurt. It's just because of you!" I burst. My tears fall on my cheek. I tell him everything. "Did you... know? How much I love you? Hm? Do you.. even know that?" I sniff. "I'm--I'm sorry I didn't mean it." He said almost crying. "I love you with all... of my heart Xiumin. With all of my heart. But then? You only making me sad and hurt. Yo-you are a liar Xiumin. You are a big liar. I really hate you now. Do you even care what I feel!? No! Do you even care about me!? No! You!" I said pointing at him and sniff. "You are such a bad boy Xiumin. Why did you believe me that I was forgiving you so easily!? Wae!?" I sniff and I wiped my tears. I see him dumbfounded, his eyes started to cry, his mouth is wide open. "Ooh... yeah. You are playing with my feeling, aren't you?" I said, chuckling a bit. I give him a fake smile.

Then he snapped. "Aniyo! I never play your feelings. Never! I love you with all of my heart too! I know everything! I know! I just don't want to repeat everything again! But everytime! Everytime I tried, there will always something stopping me!" He defended. "Tch." I said, sitting on the chair and started to eat. Then, I see him sit down too, started to eat. I avoided him.

Our breakfast were done. Now, I don't know what he is doing because I don't care. He is staring at me the whole time. I tried to avoid him but I always take a look at him. I never be this mad to him.

Xiumin's POV

This is really crazy. She is mad at me again!? Oh goshh!! I gather all of my way to make her not to be mad at me. "(y/n)-ah, mianhae." I said. She look at me. "I'm the one who is wrong. Mianhae, Xiu." She lowered her head. "Aniyo, you are right. I always make you sad. I really mean it. I'm sorry." I said. Then, she stand up. She is going to her bedroom. I don't know what did she take. After that, she go out from her room and walk towards me. She is handing me a little box. I hesitate to take it. "Xiu, I never be like this. I am sorry. I know this is crazy, but I... just-just can't stop my feelings. Xiu, take this." She said handing me the box again. I take it and open it but I don't look at it. I look at her red cheek. I smile and look at the box. My eyes widened. The box is filled with a beautiful ring. A really beautiful ring.
.
.
I look at her. "What do you mean about this?" I ask. "You know what that means. I don't need to explain it." She said playing with her hands. I smiled and take the ring and put it on my fourth finger. She look at me with her widened eyes. "Did you... did you just accept my ring?" She ask and I nodded. Then, she hug me really tight. I hug her back. "Actually that's only for our love story. It's my apologize and you accept it. And... I actually lie when I said that this is crazy. Did you just think that we will married soon?" She chuckle. "Ye-yeah." I stuttered. "It's a no-no. I only give that to you so you can accept my apologize and you accept me." She jump in happiness.

Your POV

"It's a no-no. I only give that to you so you can accept my apologize and you accept me." I jump in happiness. This time, I really happy. The real happy me. I just don't know how can I be like this. I can see his cheeky smile. His cute cheeky smile. That makes me happier.

Xiumin's POV

I look at her brown shiny eyes. This is the real her. The real happy her. The girl that I wanted from this long time. The girl who is happy. I love her. All of her. Thank you for coming into my life (y/n). I really love you. I love you just the way you are.

-----------------------------------

Okay. That's for you guys. I'm really sorry for making this really sad story about Xiumin in his birthday.

*cry*

Btw, Saengil Chukhahae for Xiumin Oppa. I really love his cheeky smile though. He is really cute and.. I have ever thought that he is the magnae in EXO. I can't believe it. He is 26(?) years old!! Oh gosh! Let him be happy in this time. Be healthy, be happy, and... we love your 'AMAZING' abs. Thanks for showing them to us.

Thanks guys for reading my book. I really appreciate you guys who read and support me until this time.

Read, enjoy, vote, and keep reading.

고마워!! 사랑해!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 65 9
EXO one shots. If you know who you want next, let me know, I'll try to make it happen. P.S Sorry if there is a few spelling errors; English is not m...
19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
53 2 8
Losing someone can tear your whole world apart. That was an experience Minseok had to make when his best friend died in an accident. It's been ten d...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...