Numbers z.m

Galing kay 1dfanficsxaf

She was a frustrated student who didn't understand the way he taught Her grades started to drop and she blame... Higit pa

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
update. // Q & A
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Character Q&A // Author's note!
Author's note
Chapter 56.
I'm sorry!!!
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Im back
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66
Author's Note: bid you good bye
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Hello Again

Chapter 57.

4.7K 147 33
Galing kay 1dfanficsxaf

Zayn's P.O.V:

We're going to be okay.

"so where do you want to go first?" I ask her despite the clear tension around us. "it's up to you" she answers softly and reaches for her phone to plug into the aux. "your home town babe"

As I register her words, I breath a sigh of relief when I heard the word babe "thank god" I say, barely audible "what?" she asked

"nothing" I nod and she just hums in response "we're weird aren't we?"

her sentence catches me off guard "and by weird you mean cute?" I try to joke, in a desperate attempt to lighten the mood but she doesn't buy it. "you know what I mean" she breaths out.

"yeah" I shrug as I turn right "but who the hell wants a normal relationship?" I smile at her and she smirks "no one I guess"

"exactly" I nod before parking the car

"so where have you taken me?" Lexie asked as she and I got out of the car.

I looked around the familiar park and saw the old ice cream place across the park and hold Lexie's hand "we're going over there" I point towards the small building and she grins "ice cream?"

"yeah I mean I did tell mum we were getting ice cream" I shrugged and she smirked and nodded at what I said.

"I remember pushing Wal on the swings there" I nudge my head to the right, to the old worn out swing set next to the see saw's "hmm you two seem very close" Lexie nods and I notice her eyes shift to the old oak tree, next to the swing set.

"fell from that tree quite a few times in my days here" I frown at the memories of me falling and breaking my arm in the process. "well that's what you get for trying to climb a very old and very tall tree" she chuckles.

"I could still so climb that tree" I bragged and she cocked an eye brow "I so dare you" she copied my accent and I grabbed her waist and spun her around so our faces were inches apart

"do you?" I whisper against her lips and she stares at them before shifting her gaze to my eyes

"I do" as I was about to lean in, she pushed my chest and ran to the tree and I was in shock as she began to climb it.

oh no, oh no no no no no

"Lexie get down from there" I say as I approach the bottom of the tree

"make me, sir" she stressed the last word, to tease me and I smirked, fully aware of what she was trying to make me do.

"I'm not climbing that tree Lexie" I say as I look at her while she climbs another branch.

She stops abruptly and looks down at me with a smug look on her face "oh where's the big talker huh?" she challenged before elevating herself once again.

"down here, because the big talker's girlfriend might fall and break her ribs"

She cocked an eye brow at my statement "I am not going to fall" she protested.

I looked around the park to see that we were the only two people there "Lexie just get down from there" I sigh at her stubborn actions.

"No"

"Lexie"

"Make me."

"Lexie" I say a bit loudly. "Please get down form there, I wouldn't want to punish you in the same house as my parents"

Her eyes widened at my statement and she looked at me and swallowed "you're kidding right?" she asked and I don't know whether her tone was challenging or she was giving in.

"does it look like I'm kidding?"

she looked at me skeptically before climbing down ward "you know you don't -" her sentence was cut off by a shrill shriek and my eyes widened as I realized she was falling.

holy shit!

I move swiftly and set my arms wide, hoping, fucking hope that I'm in the right position. Not a second later I feel a large wait land on my arms, making me fall in the process "holy shit, I told you Lexie" I groaned as I sat up to see Lexie already sitting up, dusting her shirt.

"are you okay?" I asked as I stood up, I helped Lexie up "yeah, yeah no I'm good"

"what the hell happened up there" I asked before glancing at the branch above us. "I lost my balance" she said quietly

"that is exactly why I told you not to go up there" I sigh "I'm sorry and thank you" she pressed a quick kiss to my lips and I can't help but smile weakly "now c'mon I want ice cream"

she tugs my arm along and I smirk at her "you know the power you have over me is unfair"

"why do I doubt that?" she turns to look at me smugly before continuing our pursuit to the ice cream shop.

"you really shouldn't"

***

"we're back!" I shout as we enter the house and there I saw Izzie baking cookies with Wal in the kitchen.

She catches my eyes and I give her a soft smile before turning my attention to Lexie to grab the tub of ice cream and handing it to Waliyha "I owe you" I smile before kissing the top of her head

"that you do Z" she teased before returning to Izzie, to get back to baking I suppose.

"where's mum?" I asked Wal as Lexie sits down on the couch, grabbing the remote. "book club, saf and Doniya came with"

I felt Izzie's eyes on me so I decide not to look at her.

how awkward can things get?!

"so what time are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask as I stride over to the fridge to grab a bottle of iced tea "babe you want iced tea?" I call over my shoulder and Lexie replies with a 'yes', so I grab another bottle.

"mum said around 5:30 am" Wal shrugged and I inwardly groaned. "really that early?"

"we're getting on a boat, what would you think Z?" Waliyha cocked an eye brow at me and I mock her teasingly, before ruffling her hair.

"good luck waking him up" I shot my head up to see Izzie smirking and I was unsure of how I would address her sentence.

I let out an awkward chuckle, "well yeah he seems to sleep in until late noon" Waliyha teased and I rolled my eyes playfully.

I stride over to Lexie and lean down to whisper into her ear "let's go upstairs yeah? I still have to punish you"

She looks at me with wide eyes "are you serious?"

"you're making things worse Lex" I smirk and she abruptly grabs the bottle of iced tea and drinks from it, "yes sir"

I smirk at her response and I kiss her cheek before

"Hey Wal we'll be upstairs"

Lexie's P.O.V:

Really, This is getting even more awkward by the minute, why did she have to show up? I mean I don't know I honestly feel like I'm intruding because well, if things turned out her way, the scene down stairs would be the same, but Zayn would have his arms wrapped around her while she bakes cookies with Wal.

I honestly feel like an outsider and it sucks.

What if she said something to Trisha? holy shit well then fuck me.

"eager are you?" Zayn's voice cut through my thoughts and that's when I realize that I said 'fuck me' out loud. He was leaning against the wall as his arms were crossed over his chest.

I look at him and smile lightly, but the thoughts were still circling inside my mind "you weren't serious were you?" I asked, referring to the punishment thing.

"when we get to the hotel, yes" he nods before striding over to when I was seated on the bed, he stands in front of me and places a gentle kiss on the top of my head "but as for now, no." and then he sits beside me.

"you seem to be deep in thought" he says before taking off his shoes. "so what's on your mind babe"

"nothing" I lie "'mhm sure" he says, unconvinced and stands up before taking off his shirt, leaving him in his jeans, with the band of his boxers slightly showing and let me just say he has been working out.

"I'm going to go shower" he said before bending over and kissing my forehead "and since you won't tell the truth you can't come in" he rasped against my forehead, winked and walked away

"you're ass-less!" I teased and he raised his middle finger, I chuckled watching him close the bathroom door.

A knock disturbed my thoughts, so I got up and walked to the door, opening it, revealing Waliyha. "Hi Wal" I smile, and shift my gaze to the plate of cookies that she has "for you and Zayn"

"thanks" I smile, "do you mind if I come in" She asked and I nodded and opened the door further.

"so Izzie left" Waliyha started and I grabbed a cookie "really?" she hummed and nodded, in response.

"she told me by the way"

I stopped chewing and looked at her "oh she did?" I asked hesitantly, not sure if I should open up. "she was completely wrong by the way" Wal smiled weakly, her answer catching me by surprise.

"I've seen her over the years and she thinks I don't notice what she does with Z's exes but I do and she's completely wrong."

I decided to stay silent, "I mean yeah she's been my friend for years now but Lex, if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm right across the hall or even a phone call away" she smiled, meaning every word she said.

"thanks, appreciate it" I smiled and she nodded and got up "well I might as well go, early day tomorrow and we'll be doing a lot of bonding and you could tell me—" she paused and raised her voice a bit

"how bad my brother is in bed" she smirked, looking at the bathroom door and the sound of the shower turned off "I am not bad in bed Wal fuck off" Waliyha and I laughed and she nodded

"and with that, I bid you both a good night" she smiled and walked out closing the door behind her.

Maybe, this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.

Author's note:

hey guys!!! okay Mind of Mine what the fuck!!! what are your favorite songs on the album, I honestly love every song and I am so proud of Zaynnn!!!

So anyway this is UNEDITED so sorry for any mistakes, by the way who do you picture Izzie as?

so yeah comments! oh and expect a very smutty scene in the next chapter lol

love you all xx

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35.5K 673 62
Her whole live was a mess ,all 12 years of it why? well she never knew when her next meal was, never knew if she would have a roof over her head ,a...
6.4K 238 27
~~~~~ "C'mon, cupcake. Why are you always trying to avoid me? All you're doing is delaying the inevitable." "And what's that?" Rylan spits, annoyed...
599 16 9
Amelia just lost everything, on a downward spiral a stranger helps her out through the tough times. will she keep spinning or get her life together.
147K 1.9K 34
"Dont you get it Mr. Guzman? Your a teacher and im a student!" "I dont fucking care! I want you and only you! What will it take to make you believe m...