Chapter 63.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Babe wake up" I hear Lexie chime as light started to peek through my eye lids. I groan in response.

After a wonderful time in the tub with Lexie we headed straight to bed as we watched the night sky through the fairly large window with all the lights in hotel dimmed down.

I roll over to engulf her in my arms "your mom is knocking on the door" she informed "you better get up Malik" she ordered before detaching from my touch.

I hear Lexie open the door and I sat up straight to see mom and Lexie conversing. "why good morning sunshine" mom smiled as she set down breakfast bagels and coffee.

"Mornin'" I smile lazily as lexie leaned on the wall to watch me before shaking her head while smiling.

"Well this is a erm-" mom thought "a pre breakfast, real breakfast is downstairs so get dressed sweetie" she walked over to me to kiss my cheek "you're girlfriend's already bonded with your sisters this morning and you're just getting up tsk"

and with the she patted my cheek twice before bidding Lexie a 'see you downstairs'.

Mom walked out the hotel room and Lexie strode towards the bagels and cream cheese, I sigh before getting up to walk towards Lexie.

I hugged her from behind before kissing her neck "what time did you get up love?" I ask

"around 6 am" she hummed leaning in to my touch, I kiss her one more time before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I hear frantic knocks on the door and darted my head to see who it was, I open the door to reveal Wal "Zayn! move!" she giggled before pushing past me and shutting the door behind her.

okay?

I head straight for the bathroom to finish brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I pat my face dry with a towel as I exited the bathroom "Wal, don't you think it's a bit too early to be that excited?"

"oh hush, I didn't come up here for you" she rolled her eyes playfully "yeah sorry Zayn but she came here for me" Lexie winked before sitting beside Wal on the bed.

"you were taking tooooo long" Wal whined to Lexie "well your brother's pretty damn slow" Lexie fired as she cocked an eye brow at me.

"I'm done aren't I?" I asked the two girls "That you are" Wal nodded before heading out the door to be followed by Lexie and I hand-in-hand.

"hey" I smile down at Lexie before stepping outside the door. "yeah?" she looked up at me. I kissed her lips and kissed her forehead right after "good morning"

---

"you do know that this could kill us" Don shouted as we all looked over the very high cliff's edge

"I'm well aware" I nod before looking over at my parent's who were laughing at all of us.

"go on kids" they urged. "Mum, Dad is this safe?" Wal asked as she stared down at the deep blue ocean we would sink into once we hit the water.

"they wouldn't have this program if it wasn't sweetie" My mom answered nonchalantly

yeah because cliff diving is an every day thing.

I look at Lexie beside me and she seemed eager enough "i'll go first" she grinned optimistically 

oh hell no

"are you crazy" I chuckle nervously at her, still making sure to keep my composure

I was afraid of heights but Lexie didn't need to know that. "babe it will be fun" she whined as she neared the edge