Chapter 62.

Lexie's P.O.V: 

holy shit. 

I was staring at him and I felt my cheeks turn red.

he loves me. 

he cups my cheek and strokes it with his thumb, I was beyond words so I simply took my hand and held the hand the was resting on my cheek. 

you love him, fucking tell him. 

"I-" but Zayn cut me off just as I was about to say something

"Lex don't feel like you have to say it back, babe I just really wanted to tell you" He smiled lightly and my mind drifts back to the first time I saw him and it's actually quite extraordinary how we got here. 

I stare at his face  and I am way fucking sure that it is freaking him out that I'm not saying anything but he is so god damned beautiful. 

'uhm hi this is your subconscious and I just wanted to remind you to say something!' a part of my mind shouted and before I even got the chance to think I said it. 

"I love you too" I whispered, I studied his features and on instant the softened. "Lex.." he trailed off

"Zayn, I do. I really honestly, without a doubt do" I beam, he smiled. you know that smile where a part of his tongue peeks through his lips, where he looked like an adorable child? yeah that one. 

I loved him, every fiber of my being did. 

My body, having a mind of it's own straddled Zayn as my arms found their way onto his shoulders and my hands played with his hair. "What am I to do with you?" he sighed, it wasn't lustful nor playful his words were meant to be sweet. 

"I think I've had enough of your catch phrase, babe" I roll my eyes playfully but he just leans forward and kisses me, it was slow like he was cherishing every moment, his hands gripped my waist as we moved in sync. 

Words did not play a part in this moment, all we needed was actions to let us both understand how much we meant to each other, as cliche as that may sound I think I have the license to be cliche right now. 

I felt his tongue slip past my lips and I let out a soft moan, fuck. I guess the innocent moment passed by as i felt Zayn's member harden from under my pussy. 

the kiss got even more heated when Zayn's hands moved their way to my ass, massaging them, squeezing them then slightly slapping them. "shit" I said against his lips. I felt him smirk before biting my bottom lip "up baby girl" 

As I registered his words I kneeled down as he positioned himself under me, he kept his eyes on me the whole time and I could feel myself getting wetter. 

Damn, all he has to do is stare at me and that already gets mo going. 

"down" he murmured and on command I slid myself down onto his hard shaft and we both breathed a sight of relief. he took out position as an advantage to take my nipple in his mouth before sucking on it. I let out a rather loud moan as I started to go up and down, up and down, up and down. 

"you like that baby?" he said as he released my nipple from his lips before attaching them unto my neck and started sucking there. 

"yes sir" I moaned quietly, keeping my momentum going. Zayn started to buck his legs up meaning he wanted me to go faster. 

I dont think so.

I slowed down my pace and I felt him growl against my skin, "frustrated sir?" I purred, teasing him. "Lexie." he stated firmly before slapping my ass a little too hard, but still pleasurable as hell

"let me ride you the way I want to" I whispered against his ear. "enjoy baby girl" he smirked before grabbing both my boobs and giving them a hard squeeze. "I know I will" he groaned in pleasure as I started circling my hips. 

Zayn sat up straighter than before and went started moving his hips up and down slightly, so I complied with his movement. I whimpered as we both sped up and he kept cursing under his breath. 

"Z-z-aay-n" I breathed through every thrust, I held onto the sides of the bath tub. My boobs at this point were jiggling too much from our pace and Zayn kept on slapping and caressing by ass. "such a wonderful sight Ms. Shay" he teased through his teeth. 

"Babe" I moaned, letting him know that I sure as hell was enjoying my ride. I started moving back and forth against his up and down motion, "fucking hell" he muttered as I felt his cock deepen it's reach inside me. 

"fuck me good daddy" I let the words slip past my lips as I let my head fall back with my eyes closed. "as long as you cum for me baby girl" he moaned before attaching his lips onto my breasts and started sucking, biting and licking. Creating yet another hickey. 

"Mine" he whispered through the bruised patch of skin. 

"yours" I moaned as I felt my high reach me, "Fucking yes." he exclaimed as he came too. his hands still rested on my ass while he kneaded them continuously as soft moans left his lips. 

Our pace slowed down as we both came down from our high and looked at each other before stopping, it was evident that he was tired but satisfaction was painted across his features, before I could come up with a smart ass comment, he kissed me one last time. 

"I love you" he smiled against my lips.

"I love you too." 

Author's note

I Hi, I'm back it's nice to meet you all haha jk, but seriously I'm back and here to finish this story,I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I'll be working on the next right away, love u guys 

(by the way check out my other story if you'd like, it's called obsession and it's about harry ayeee) 

see u on the next chapter xoxo