Chapter 50.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"you did fucking what?!" I scowl at her as I aggressively run my hand through my already messy hair.

Why would she do that?!

"I gave her a reason to come here" she shrugged as if it was nothing. "No biggie, you can thank me later."

Typical Izzie, she always acts before she even thinks twice.

"thank you later?!" I raised an eye brow at her, I was pissed trust me "you do know that you could've destroyed my relationship right?" I wave my hands around, frantically and Izzie just sat there stuffing her face with pop corn.

fucking great 

"from what I recall when I asked  her if she was your girlfriend she hesitated and answered with an 'I guess" she set down the bowl of pop corn and sat up straight. "Looks like Zaynie didn't clear that out with his little college girlfriend" she teased and she was completely amused, well I'm not.

"How old is she anyway? 19?" She teased as she grabbed her beer and I rolled my eyes at her. "she's 21."

"Iz I love you but if me and Lexie break up or fight even more I am throwing you out." I said, completely serious.

"Trust me you'll thank me by the end of the night"

"thank you?! you basically got her thinking that I was fucking another girl and she could—" I stopped mid sentence as horrible images flash through my mind.

"she could get in to a fucking car accident! she could be driving so fast that she could get hit. I swear to god Izzie I will kill—" then the door bell rings and Izzie gets up like I wasn't screaming at her.

she looks through the peep hole and grins "you're 'almost girlfriend' who really is your student awaits" she teases before she strode up stairs. "Fix your shit Malik" she calls over her shoulder and I frown as I walk towards the door.

I hesitantly twist the door open, revealing a flustered Ms. Shay. "Lex" I nod and she furrows her eyes brows

Lex?! that's the first thing you're going to say to a girl you really like after your best friend went behind your back to let her think that you were fucking another girl, yeah she's going to break up with you.

"are you with another girl?" she asks, her voice was quiet and I mentally cuss out Izzie.

"Lex—"

"look I get that we fought but you don't get to sleep with another girl and, I just- I can't believ—" I cut her rant short as I hold her face in between my hands and press my lips against hers.

The kiss was full of 'want' and was very sensual, I could taste her cherry lip balm as her every so fucking soft lips move against mine. She moves her arms to wrap around my neck, and I move my hands to the back pockets of her jeans to press her against me.

We both pull away, breathless. "I've missed those lips" I breathed against her and she flutters her eyes open as she hears my words.

"well if you haven't been avoiding me" she muttered under her breath as she stood up straight and I sighed inwardly.