Chapter 52.

mLexie's P.O.V:

I don't blame Jasmine.

I don't blame Jasmine for thinking about Izzie like that, because she's fucking right.

3 weeks, 3 weeks she has done nothing but push me and Zayn away. What does she do exactly? let me list it down for you.

1. She makes inappropriate comments about Zayn and I's situation, sort of rubbing it in my face that I'm dating my college professor.

2. She would get in between Zayn and I, not metaphorically but literally. If I was at his place she would sit between me and him, inside the car she would take the passenger's seat and would reason out that she's older oh and even in the cinema.

3. If I would say something about Zayn and it was wrong she would correct me like the know it all she is, once I got Zayn a  vanilla smoothie and Izzie went on and on about how Zayn always liked chocolate since they were kids and always hated vanilla and how I should pay attention to detail.

4. I would always catch her side comments, you know the rude side comments that when people say them you just want to rip there head off? yeap those side comments.

every time she does this, she does them low key like when Zayn isn't listening or when Zayn isn't the room.

I could go on but trust me it just gets even more ridiculous.

oh and did I mention her impeccable timing, she would always but in when we would kiss, when we would be talking on the phone, when Zayn would pull me closer or something every fucking time.

I would be lying if I said that we didn't fight about what she said, I tried talking to Zayn  about her rude remarks but he wouldn't believe me, he said that I may just be taking her sense of humor the wrong way and that I was delusional.

Yeah, cause her answering your phone and intentionally not giving it to you after she said she would give you the phone, just so I could hear two of you having fun when you canceled yet another date is 'funny', in fact its fucking hilarious.

Can you sense my frustration?!

"She's bloody mental" I breath out as I slam my book shut, groaning inwardly as I let the thoughts run through my head.

"woah who is?" Harry asked, chuckling as he sat down beside me.

"why are you here?" I frowned "this isn't your class"

"yeah well Niall asked me to sit in" He informed

is that even allowed?

"woah, oh okay hey Harry" Jasmine said unsure why he was there, before she sat beside me and Alyssa beside her

"Niall asked him to sit in" I cleared out and they nodded.

"cool"

"so going back" Harry pushed and I raised an eye brow at him "who's crazy?"

"it's this girl" I frowned remembering Izzie. "best friend of the guy" I elaborated and Harry nodded

"what is she doing exactly?"

she might want to do my boyfriend who happens to be her bestfriend.

"don't get me started" I sighed, before fiddling with my pen.

"aw hey, you and this mystery lad will fix things up, if not then that's his loss" Harry smiled reassuringly and I nodded "thanks"