Haven Harbor • a.i. •

By cliffordpunkrock

"Being in love with Carter was the most beautiful and horrible thing at the same time; because I knew if I to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 78

904 29 4
By cliffordpunkrock

I awoke to warmth surrounding me and the feeling of Ashton's arms around my body.

I had fallen asleep laying between his legs, my back to his front and my head rested on his chest.

Since I had woken up before him, I moved my lips to his throat, kissing at his neck softly until I felt him move under me.

"That feels nice." He let out a husky breath and tightened his arms around me.

"Good morning." I said between kisses.

"Good morning indeed." He chuckled before he craned his neck down to give me a long kiss.

He reached over to grab his phone, setting it on my stomach while he unlocked it and began to check his different apps.

I simply watched him, my hands softly playing with the fabric of his basket ball shorts.

"Take a picture with me." He said and brought the phone up to our faces.

"No, I just woke up." I whined and turned my face into his neck, hearing him take the picture anyways.

"You look cute." He giggled and I looked at the photo, smiling at how adorable we looked and allowed him to post it.

'Good morning from me and this cutie' he posted and I smiled.

He switched over to his email that was pretty full and I leaned my head back against him as he did this, closing my eyes.

"What the hell?" He said after a moment and my eyes opened.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting up a bit.

He didn't answer but stared angrily at his phone and I turned my attention to it, reading what he was reading.

JENNA TAYLOR REACTS TO EX ASHTON IRWIN'S ENGAGEMENT TO HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND CARTER CHASE

5 Seconds of Summer fans remember the infamous day in January 2014 when Ashton Irwin and Jenna Taylor broke up after their one year long relationship; majority of the fans heart broken that their favourite ship was over.

Sources close to both parties said that it was Irwin who broke off the relationship due to unsettled differences, but in an interview Taylor said it was mutual.

Just days ago Ashton Irwin confirmed that he is now engaged to his girlfriend of five months Carter Chase who has no famous ties what so ever.

The news not only shocked fans since Irwin had only confirmed they were dating just a day prior to the engagement announcement, but also shocked Irwin's friends and ex girlfriend who had no idea he was even in a relationship.

During an interview for New Fashion Magazine, Jenna was asked about her feelings on the situation to which she answered, "Yeah the news was definitely shocking to me and I was surprised to say the least, but I hope he's happy and has made the right decision."

When asked what she meant by right decision she replied, "Everyone has their sob story, and I'm not saying this is the case, but people try and take advantage of you in this industry, and it's very easy to get manipulated and caught up in that."

Jenna Taylor is known for being brutally honest in interviews and added this:

"Personally, I don't think she's a very nice girl and holds Ashton back from doing a lot of the things that he wants to do like hanging out with other people and stuff like that, but if that's who he's in love with then who am I to stop that, but hopefully one day he figures out what he really wants in life and is happy."

From what we've seen from Irwin and his band mates through photos, Instagram videos, and interviews, Ashton is very much in love with Carter Chase.

Jenna may just be a bitter ex or a fortune teller, but only time will tell, and we do wish Carter and Ashton all the best!

My jaw dropped when I read this and I could feel how tense Ashton's body was underneath me, his knuckles white as they gripped his phone hard.

I sucked in a breath and brought my hands up to my face to hide it.

"Are you okay?" Ashton asked me and I could hear the tension behind his soft voice.

"I just don't understand why she would say that about me. I've never even met her." I said.

"Because she's a horrible person." Ashton responded venomously.

"Is it true? Do I hold you back?"

"No! God no Carter, that's not true. Don't ever think that, okay?" He raised his voice a bit and I cowered slightly before sighing.

He was hurting.

I removed his phone from his hands, setting it on the nightstand before turning around in his arms so that I was hugging his chest.

"I'm sorry baby." I said, looking up at him and he sighed before his arms came around me.

"I'm just so angry." He said.

"I know." I began to rub my hand up and down his chest, thinking about this situation. "Do you ever feel like we finally get in this really good place where we are happy and everything's great, and then something happens like this and things get bad, and then once we get back into the happy place we get dragged back into the bad? It's like we just can't get out of that place and just be happy."

"I know what you mean." He started to stroke his thumb across my back. "I just want the world to see how amazing you are and how much I love you, and I'm just so sick of us being knocked down."

"What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"I'm going to handle this. I don't want you to worry about a thing okay?"

"But I am worried. I don't want to ruin your career." I frowned.

"Carter you're not ruining my career." He shook his head.

I buried my head into his chest, breathing deeply.

A knock at the door had me raising my head.

"Yeah?" I called out.

"Can we come in?" Ender asked.

"Sure." I answered and he opened the door, him and Gracie walking inside.

I didn't move from my position where I was laying on top of Ashton and Gracie climbed up on the bed to sit next to us.

"Michael, Calum, and Luke are here." Ender said.

"Tell them to come up." Ashton said and I reached over to touch Gracie's cheek.

Ender left and a few seconds later him and the three tall teens were walking into my bedroom.

"So you saw the article huh?" I asked them when I noticed their solemn faces.

"We are so sorry Carter." Luke said. "We know that none of that's true."

"Thank you." I murmured.

"We'll make sure the fans know you're the sweetest person in the world." Michael smiled at me and I smiled softly back.

"Really Carter we mean it. You are so nice and caring and have been nothing but kind to us since we've met you. We want to thank you for that." Calum said.

Ashton's hand began to rub my arm and I turned my face away to hide the tears that were escaping my eyes.

"Don't cry love." Ashton moved a hand to my hair and began to run his hand over the strands.

"I just don't understand how people can be so mean to someone they don't even know." I sniffled and felt him squeeze me tighter.

Not moments after that I felt the weight of the bed dip and then dip again. There was movement next to my head and then I felt a hand being placed on my back, one on my shoulder, and another on my back.

"Shh...baby." Ashton's voice floated into my ears as my body quaked and shuddered in his arms while I cried.

"I just want us to be happy." I managed to get out through my tears before I felt him exhale and moved his hand to my cheek, lifting up my face so he could plant his lips to my forehead.

"We are happy. This will go away. I promise you. I'm going to make things okay." He murmured against the skin and I nodded, looking around me to see Michael and Calum on my left, giving me worried glances and Luke on my right with Ender and Gracie in his lap.

Ashton used his thumb to wipe my tear drops away and I reached up a hand to touch his cheek.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'll be okay once you're okay." He said and I nodded, snuggling my head back into his chest.

"Why is Mommy sad?" I heard Gracie ask quietly.

"Because someone said something mean about her and hurt her feelings." Luke answered her.

"Why?"

"Because they are bad person. And your Mommy is a nice person, and bad people are mean to nice people."

"Can I hug Mommy?" Gracie asked and Ashton raised his arm enough so she could work her way under his arm to be next to me.

I tucked my hair behind my ear so I could look at her and she was frowning.

"Don't be sad Gray." I said to her.

"But you're sad." She said back and reached over to touch my cheek.

I closed my eyes as I felt her little hand on my face, welcoming her comfort and everyone else's with open arms.

Finally after I had wallowed in my own misery for awhile, I decided to get up, my full bed dispersing as the boys went downstairs with Ender, so Ashton and I could change clothes, Gracie staying on my bed.

I held her as I went downstairs to see Michael talking to someone on his phone, and Luke and Calum on their computers.

"Who's he talking to?" Ashton asked Calum as he walked me over to the sofa, sitting next to Ender.

"He's on the phone with management trying to see if we can get that article taken down, and we are doing damage control on Twitter." Calum answered.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It just means we are tweeting out positive things, trying to get people's mind off of it. We even got We Love You Carter trending on Twitter." Luke said.

"That's when all the people are tweeting that right?" I asked Ashton and he nodded.

"I was going to call and see if we could get it taken down, Michael doesn't have to." Ashton said dejectedly.

"Just take care of your girl, man, we got this." Calum said and Ashton agreed.

We sat there for a little longer and I realised the more I sat there thinking about it, the more depressed I became.

"Can we get out of the house please? Just for a little bit?" I asked Ashton and he nodded.

"Yeah. Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't care, anywhere but here." I answered and he nodded again.

"I'm going to take Carter out, if anyone wants to join us." Ashton said and Michael held up a finger since he was still on the phone.

"Okay hold on a second Tom." Michael said then held the phone away from him. "I'm going to be awhile, but I'll go with."

"We'll go too." Calum said and stood up, setting his laptop down.

Gracie was still in her pyjamas so I took her upstairs to get her changed into real clothing and fix her hair.

Ever since I had returned home from the hospital I had been feeling colder than usual, so I grabbed my faded blue jacket and put that on over my grey shirt and yoga pants.

I joined everyone else downstairs, Ender being nice and holding my hand while we walked to the car.

The guys piled in Michaels car while we got in our jeep and Ashton pulled out of the parking lot, the guys following us.

"Carter can we have family game night tonight?" Ender asked from the backseat.

"Sure End, that's a great idea." I turned to smile at him to which he returned and then looked back to see where Ashton was taking us.

He turned onto Main Street and then parked by the ice cream shop.

I smiled softly as he came around to open my door for me and took my hand as I got out of the jeep. He got Gracie out of her seat and held her hand as well as we walked into the shop, the guys following in after us.

I got a scoop of chocolate and Ashton did the same before getting Gracie a strawberry and Ender a cookies and cream.

We found a table and the guys joined us after they ordered their dessert and we sat there eating away our troubles.

Ashton's phone rang in his pocket and he checked it before answering.

"Yeah. She's been better. Yeah, she's right here. Sure."

I listened to him talk before he handed me his phone.

"It's my mom." He said and I took it from him.

"Hello?" I said into the line.

"Carter, I just wanted to let you know that we love you and we are going to get this taken care of okay? Don't you worry." Ann said and I smiled.

"Thank you."

"I mean it Carter."

"I know. I appreciate it."

"I'll let you get back, but I hope you come out to visit soon. I'd love to see you and the kids again."

"I'll talk to Ashton about it and see what we can work out."

"Alright. I'll talk to you later dear."

"Okay. Bye."

I hung up and handed the phone back to Ashton.

He put it in his pocket before taking my hand, squeezing my fingers.

Michael was still on his phone and I listened in on his conversation that made no sense to me before he finally hung up.

"And it's down." He smiled before rubbing his hands together.

"You got it taken down?" I asked.

"Yup. And the magazine has to issue a statement of apology to you and Ashton, and I'm 99 percent sure that the person who wrote the article is getting fired and so is the person who let it get released." He grinned happily.

"Michael, I don't even know what to say, thank you." I smiled at him and reached across the table to take his hand.

"No problem at all. You're apart of our family Carter, and we stand up for each other." He squeezed my hand softly.

I moved to recline back in my seat and Ashton leaned over to bump his nose against my cheek before he kissed it.

Once everyone finished their ice cream, we left the shop and began to walk around. I gave each of the guys a hug to thank them for all they had done for me today, and then went to Ashton who held my hand as we walked.

Luke, Michael, and Gracie walked ahead of us, Gracie holding onto her Olaf that Ender had given her under one arm and holding Luke's hand with the other, while Ashton, Calum, Ender, and myself strolled along behind them.

We reached the cinema and were standing outside debating on seeing a movie when I heard screams and then the rushing of feet against the pavement as a group of teenage girls literally ran up to us.

Their loud screams scared Gracie and she made the little whimpering noises that she made when she was about to cry, so Ashton and I quickly bent down to console her.

"Don't cry, it's okay." I pulled her into my arms. "Did it scare you?"

She nodded and I placed my hand on her head before kissing her hair.

"I'm sorry baby." I cooed at her, stroking her hair while I heard the excited voices of the girls talking to the three other guys behind me.

Ashton pressed a kiss to Gracie's forehead.

"Daddy won't let you get scared again okay?" He told her and she nodded.

He placed a hand on my shoulder before standing up and I pressed one more kiss to Gracie's head before standing up myself, holding her little hand in mine.

"Can we get a picture?" The girls asked and the guys said sure, taking pictures with the group of around ten girls, some of them I recognised from around town.

Ashton placed a hand on my waist and leaned in to press his lips to my ear.

"We can leave if you want." He said lowly.

"I'm okay." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I nodded and he leaned back to press a kiss to my forehead, nose, and then lips.

We were standing a bit off to the side and I secretly hoped they wouldn't come up to us but of course they did, surrounding us and causing Gracie to panic.

"Daddy!" Gracie cried out with wide eyes and Ashton hurried to pick her up.

"Hey you're okay, you're okay." He said and wrapped her up in a hug. "It's just like when we took pictures with those girls at the store, remember that?" He asked her and she nodded.

Calum came over to us and placed a hand on Gracie's back.

"Come hang out with Uncle Cal." He smiled at her and she reached out her arms for him to take her, Ashton letting her go.

Calum moved away from the mob that had surrounded us.

"Can we get a picture with you both?" The girls started to ask and I gathered my composure quickly.

"Sure." I smiled at them and began to take selfies with them like I had done the first time I had ever met fans, asking them their names, how old they were, and where they were from.

After taking individual photos with me and Ashton, they then began to get really chatty and started to ask us questions.

"When are you getting married?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"Did you see the article about Jenna?"

"Ashton, how did you propose?"

"What's it like dating Ashton?"

"Is he a good kisser?"

We answered their questions as best we could, me smiling the whole time.

Finally I felt Ashton's fingers grab mine and intertwine them together before he pulled me over to him.

"We just wanted to say that we know that you make Ashton really happy, and we wish you both the best." A girl said and I smiled at her, a few little tears coming to my eyes.

"Thank you." I said and then looked up at Ashton who looked down at me, noticing my watery eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, pulling me towards him so he could put his arms around my waist while I placed my head on his chest.

"They're just sweet that's all." I sniffled and heard him laugh a little bit.

"Is she okay?" I heard a girl ask.

"It's just been a long day." Ashton said and then angled his head so he could look at me.

"You good baby?" He asked and I nodded, not wanting to let go of him quite yet. I felt like Gracie, wanting to be held.

"Take me home?" I murmured into his chest and he placed two fingers under my chin so he could look me in the eyes, and I forgot about the hoard of girls watching this exchange.

"Hey, it's all okay now. It's over. Now we can forget that stupid article ever happened. You've been so strong today and I'm really proud of you. Carter I couldn't be more proud to call myself your fiancé." He practically whispered to me and I smiled up at him.

"I love you." He said this time a bit louder.

"I love you too." I smiled and allowed him to connect our lips for a few sweet kisses.

Being the adorable person he was, he put his hands in my hair, and pressed a long drawn out kiss to my forehead.

"Let's go home." He mumbled against my skin and I reached down with my left hand to lock my fingers with his. He brought my hand up and kissed my engagement ring, then gave me one of his breath taking smiles.

"It was nice to meet you guys." Ashton said to the fans and I turned my head and waved before he began to lead me away to the other boys and the kids.

Gracie held Ashton's hand as we walked to the car and then we took off to the house.

Once we were home I found a blanket and curled up on the sofa in between Ashton and Luke, Michael and Calum going to the store to get us some snacks.

My head was in Ashton's lap and he softly played with my hair.

"You know, this morning I thought today was going to be awful...but bad days can turn into good days, and today is going to be a good day." I said and Ashton smiled down at me.

"See, this is one of the reasons why I love you, you always see the positive in a bad situation, and don't let it get the best of you."

"But I cried." I turned my head to look up at him.

"Carter what she said was mean and horrible and honestly if you had not been upset I would've been even more concerned than I was. It's okay to cry." He said and I nodded.

"Love you." I reached up to poke his nose and he laughed.

Ashton leaned down so he was hovering his face over mine.

"Love you too." He gave me a playful little smile before kissing me.

He kissed me for around a solid minute before I realised Luke was next to us and began to blush furiously, turning my face so he kissed my cheek.

"See, this is what we meant by lovey dovey." Luke commented.

"What?" I asked.

"The guys think that we are always kissing and hugging and stuff." Ashton said.

"We are not!" I defended.

"You are too! I bet you guys couldn't go an hour with out touching each other." He challenged.

"Oh you are so on!" I said back with a smirk.

"Let's make this interesting. $10 says you can't go one hour with out touching." Luke said.

"Let's make it even more interesting. $20 for two hours."

"$30 for three."

"$40 for four."

We went back and forth like this.

"Fine. The rest of the day until midnight, $100." Luke settled.

"Deal." I reached out and shook his hand.

"Okay i'd kind of like to be able to touch my fiancé sometime." Ashton commented.

"You can at 12:01." I smiled at him before looking at the time.

"Okay we'll start at 2:20 which is in three minutes. So get your last touches in now Irwin." I said and Ashton frowned.

"I don't like this bet."

"I'm sorry baby." I sat up and he pulled me over to him.

"How long do we have?" He asked.

"Two and a half minutes." I said and he nodded before taking me into a deep kiss.

His tongue made its way into my mouth, swiping against mine and making me moan slightly.

"Oh for the love of God." Luke said and I ignored him, enjoying my two and a half minute make out session with my hot fiancé before I couldn't touch him for the rest of the night.

"Times up!" Luke said and I pecked Ashton's lips once more before getting off the sofa and taking my blanket with me.

"I'm live tweeting our bet." Luke smiled and I rolled my eyes as I sat on the other sofa.

"You guys both suck." Ashton said grumpily.

"Well I know what she sucks but..." Luke said with a smirk and I furrowed my eye brows in confusion.

"Dude!" Ashton reached over and smacked Luke's arm hard.

I wasn't an idiot. I knew what Luke was talking about and my cheeks flared.

I had only ever done that to Ashton once, the night after my first time assistant coaching the footie team.

I had felt so extremely awkward, but by the erotic noises Ashton had been making I figured maybe I hadn't done such a bad job.

Ashton turned to look at me and my blushing cheeks, sending me a quick wink.

I took up my phone that was in my hand and went to Twitter to see Luke's posts about our bet.

'I bet Carter that she and Ashton couldn't go for the rest of the day without touching each other.'

'They are sitting on separate couches and I think Ashton's about to hit me.'

'They've made it two minutes, I think that might be a record.'

I looked up at Luke and rolled my eyes, going back to watching the television until minutes later was interrupted.

"Carter, Gracie took my remote control car and won't give it back!" Ender yelled down the stairs.

I groaned before getting up.

"Gracie give it back." I called up to them.

"No!" I heard her whine and I folded my arms across my chest and widened my eyes.

I sighed before stomping up the stairs and standing in the doorway to Ender's room where she was pouting.

"Did you just tell me no?" I asked Gracie, hearing Ashton and Luke walk up behind me.

Gracie poked out her bottom lip and I knew she was about to throw a tantrum.

"Gracie I'm going to count to three and if you don't give Ender back his toy nicely then you're going in time out." I said and she let out another whine, tossing the toy to the ground.

"No."

"Okay, time out it is then." Ashton said next to me and picked her up.

"No." Gracie began to sob as he carried her downstairs.

I followed as he took her into the dining room of the house that no one used and set her down in the corner.

"You can sit here for five minutes without talking and think about how you were being rude and then go apologise to Ender and your Mom." Ashton told her and she sat herself down on the ground, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Ashton set a timer on his phone and we all walked back to the sofa area, where Ashton and I sat on the same sofa but on different ends, keeping up our bet with Luke.

"I feel like a legitimate parent." Ashton commented and I laughed.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of guardianship." I rolled my eyes at him and he sighed, both of us glancing at Gracie who was still crying in the corner.

We sat there for what felt like the longest time, keeping an eye on Gracie until the timer went off and we walked over to her.

"Do you understand why you were in timeout?" I asked her.

"I was bad." She mumbled.

"That's right. You don't take Ender's toys unless he tells you it's okay, and when he wants it back you need to give it to him. And you don't tell me or Daddy no when we tell you to do something." I said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry." She looked up at me with doe eyes and I softened my hard expression.

"Thank you." I said and she came forward so I could hug her.

"Now go apologise to Ender." I told her and she ran off upstairs.

I stood up, letting out a sigh.

"I hate having to do that." I said as we walked back to the sofa.

"You have to do what you have to do. She has to learn somehow." Ashton said and I nodded.

When Michael and Calum got back we all set up the living room for game night; Ender getting all of the board games from the closet, me and Michael making all the snacks (while trying to stop Luke from eating them), and Ashton and Calum (along with the assistance of Gracie) set up pillows and blankets everywhere.

Luke was determined to get me to lose the bet, half the time trying to push me into Ashton who would put a pillow in front of him to catch me.

"If you push my fiancé one more time I'm going to kick your ass." Ashton glared at Luke which caused me to laugh.

We made our snack plates, everyone crowding into the living room to start playing the games and eat.

We had twister out and I started a game with Calum and Ashton, knowing this probably wouldn't end well.

We had ended up in extremely compromising positions, Ashton hovering right over me.

"If we lose this bet because you fall on me..." I warned him and he rolled his eyes.

"Please Carter, I'm buying us a nice dinner with that $100 we're gonna get. Have a little faith in me. I'm not that unbalanced."

"Okay Ashton right hand on red." Ender called out and Ashton moved his hand, but when he did so he leaned a little too far forward and tipped into Calum. This resulted in the two boys toppling onto me.

"Yes!" Luke shouted in victory.

Ashton was now laying on top of me, alongside Calum.

"Damn it." I groaned, my head hitting the carpet in annoyance. Calum rolled off of me, standing up and laughing.

"Sorry." Ashton said and I sighed.

"Well since we lost..." I leaned up to kiss him, his hands coming down to my face as he leaned his body weight into me.

"Get a room!" Michael shouted.

Ashton finally stood and helped me up as well, him going to his wallet before handing Luke a stack of cash.

"And thank you very much." Luke smirked.

Ashton and I resumed to our normal touchy selves, Luke bragging about how he won all over Twitter.

We ended the night off playing monopoly, Gracie falling asleep in Ashton's lap, and then called it a night.

I was right, today was going to be a good day.

The guys helped clean up before leaving, Ashton and I then putting Gracie to bed, him taking an adorable picture of the sleeping child and posting it along with the caption 'My little girl'.

We sent Ender and Bear upstairs to his bed as well before heading up to ours.

"I'm glad everything worked out today." I said as I was sliding on my sleep shorts.

"Me too." Ashton said, going to sit on the bed. "You must understand now what I've been trying to protect you from. It's people like that. I don't want to see you hurt because of the stupid media and jealous girls."

"I just wish I was strong enough to not let it get to me." I frowned, walking over to him where he pulled me into his lap so that I was facing him, my arms draped around his neck.

"You are strong." He told me very seriously. "You're strong." He pressed a kiss to my lips. "And brave." He kissed me again. "And beautiful." Another kiss. "And perfect."

At that I lengthened the kiss, letting the feel of his lips overtake me.

I wanted to feel like I was drowning in him.

He leaned me back so he could hover over me but I hit my head on the wooden footboard of the bed.

"Ow." I whined, laughter escaping me.

"You okay?" He chuckled and I nodded, us connecting our lips again, this only the start to our night of making sweet love to each other.

--

sorry this one took me so long to post. I literally re-wrote this chapter like four times

but here it is!

and you haven't seen the last of Jenna yet (;

as always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, comment and vote if you'd like and I'll have the next part up soon I promise, it's already written.

much love xx -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550 23 18
"Just come to the party it'll be fun May please I want you to meet my friend Michael he's so cool please" Ashton said "Fine I'll go" I said But I di...
31.6K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...
8.2K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
156K 4.8K 52
Ally hasn't seen Michael in a year. And they are about to meet again. Will the feelings they had for each other spark into another relationship after...