Driving Myself Insane (Origin...

Par ilikemychoices

"Every girl has three guys in her life: The one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she can't live with... Plus

.:Driving Myself Insane:.
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Two
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Three
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Four
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Five
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Six
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Seven
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eight
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Nine
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Ten
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eleven [Colby's POV]
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twelve
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Fourteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Sixteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Seventeen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Eighteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Nineteen
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty One
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Two
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Three
,:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Four
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Five
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Six
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Seven
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Eight
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Twenty Nine
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirty
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Thirty One
.:Driving Myself Insane:. Epilogue
Update

.:Driving Myself Insane:. Chapter Fifteen

7.9K 151 13
Par ilikemychoices

A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to MountainDewAddict. One reason's because his comments crack me up and the other reason's because he has the best username in history of names of users. Also because he put a link to batman Kenny hanging himself on a doorknob in one of his comments. 

______________________________________________

"You did what?!" Jackson asked me for the millionth time the next day as we walked down the hall. Turns out, he was going to the same high school. 

I sighed, "Jack, I told you. And I haven't done it yet. I will when he gets his stupid ass here."

"You know, girls shouldn't say words like that." He said as we stopped by my locker. I opened it, grabbing my stuff, and rolled my eyes at him.

I scowled, "Oh, but guys can? How sexist is that?"

Jackson sighed, "Just saying. You know, you might not be as grumpy if you weren't about to ruin your life."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I'm doing the right thing."

"Yeah, for other people! This isn't the right thing for you! You'd even be better off with Tozier himself." He said.

I frowned, slamming my locker shut, "What the hell's that supposed to mean?" I glared at him. I didn't know why I was so pissed off at him. Maybe I was aiming my anger that I held for myself at him.

Jackson rolled his eyes, groaning, "Oh come on. You really think Colby was faking it those years he was a jerk? No guy can fake it that good. Especially if they like a girl. They'd end up screwing up. Unless he's one hell of an actor, he's lying."

I scowled, "What do you mean?"

"Oh, I don't know. Have you thought that maybe this is one of Colby's tricks? Like, a really extreme one, to break you. You know, act like a good guy, get you to fall in love with him, then break your heart? That sounds a lot more like the Colby you complained about all the time whenever I was at your house years ago." Jackson said. 

Aw, crap. What if he was right? Why hadn't I thought of that? But then again, there was times when Colby had hesitated in the past few years or had a look of guilt for a second or two. I'd always thought I imagined it, but these past days made me rethink. Then, his eyes gave everything away. When he saw me with Jackson, there was a broken look in his eyes. And the time I was going to see Riley. You can't fake that.

I sighed, "Believe it or not, but I think Colby's serious about his feelings."

"Oh, so what? Once Riley throws you away, he'll be the one you'll come home crying to? Because he's been nice for two days? What about me?"

I scoffed, "What about you? You're my cousins ex. I didn't know you much before and I just started getting to know you yesterday. Sure, you're a great guy and all, but I don't go after my family's ex's." 

Jackson sighed, his green eyes calm, "I can understand that. There's your boyfriend. I'll see you later." He said before turning and walking away. I rose my eyebrow before turning around. When he'd said 'boyfriend' I expected him to be talking about Riley, since I was going to take him back in a few minutes, but Colby was standing there.

"You sure you want to do this? I'm still in favor of killing him." He said with a slight smirk.

"I don't want to do this. But I have to. I mean, if you did try going all homicide on him, what if he hurt you? Or, if you succeed, you'll get arrested. I'd rather be his stupid little girlfriend until he gets tired of me than have you wearing orange. Orange isn't your color." I nodded, smiling slightly. "Besides, he'll find somewhere better soon."

Colby snorted, "I doubt that. There's not any girl that's better than you." He stepped closer, so his lips were centimeters away from mine. I swallowed, looking in his eyes.

He whispered, "Let your boyfriend know that if he hurts you, I will hurt him ten times worse than last time. And not even you can stop me." With that, he turned and walked to his locker, leaving me staring after him. Why had I wanted him to get closer? God, my head was screwed up. I groaned to myself as I saw Riley walking the halls. Well, time for self sacrifice.

I called before he turned the corner, "Riley!" I rushed up to him. He smirked at me.

"Yes?"

I slapped him. Hard. Even my hand stung insanely. I couldn't help it. He deserved it. 

Riley scoffed, raising his hand to his cheek, "Ow! What was that for?"

"Ashley, of course. Now, I'm here to make a deal. I'll take you back if and only if you leave my friends and family alone. And, if you do hurt any of them, I won't hesitated to let Colby, Jake, Conan and Blake beat the crap out of you. Maybe even more. You have a lot of haters on the football team. Colby could easily get them to beat you up." I smirked.

He narrowed his eyes then looked past me, "Hm. Colby's here. I'll do what you say and leave them alone, but you have to kiss me. Not a peck. Like, a full blown make out session. Right in front of Tozier."

He wasn't being fair. This would probably hurt Colby even more than a beating would. I glared at him, "I hate you."

Riley smirked, "Aw, I love you too." He looked past me, probably making sure Colby was watching, then pulled my mouth onto his.

Let me just say. . .Colby's a much better kisser.

It was worse that Riley had probably been drinking a little before school. And that I hated his guts. And that I was being forced to do this. I wanted to shove him off of me and kick him where it hurts, but I couldn't. I had to kiss him back, even though it was hell for me. Probably hell for Colby, too. And maybe even for Jackson, if he was watching. Riley put his hands onto my. . .Um, bottom, I guess. I wanted to cut his hands off now. 

He was suddenly pulled away from me, thank God. Riley got slammed against the locker by. . .Guess who? Colby. Colby was lifting Riley up by the front of his shirt, glaring at him.

Riley seemed to be amused, "What? Is it my fault she prefers me over you?" An evil grin was plastered on his smug little face. 

Colby growled, "I'm so God damn tempted to sock you in the face."

"Why don't you just do it? I have want I want. . .And apparently what you want. Katherine as my girlfriend. Man, doesn't that feel good to say. I'm Katherine Blakeslee's boyfriend. Love the sound of that. Don't you?" 

Colby clenched his jaw. 

"Go ahead. Punch me. I dare you to." Riley grinned at him. "It's not like it'll ruin my day. I can make out with Katherine any time of the day. Life can't get any better."

Okay, seriously, did he want to get killed? I could tell Colby was reaching his breaking point. Any second, he'd snap and beat the shit out of the annoying druggie. 

"Oh, by the way, Colby, you might wanna teach your sister how to defend herself better. She was almost too easy. And you should probably keep a better eye on your car. The engines aren't very hard to take apart." Riley smirked. What the hell was wrong with him?! Usually, people didn't want to get punched all over the place by some one who's got way more muscle than them.

Apparently, mentioning the fact that Riley had beaten up Colby's sister was the last straw for Colby. He pulled his arm back then snapped forward, punching Riley in that 'oh-so-perfect' face of his. The smirk wiped off Riley's face as he groaned in pain, covering his eye. Colby punched him in the stomach now, so Riley doubled over.

Colby backed away, "Hurt Katherine, and there's way more from where that came from." He threatened before walking away. 

"Some girlfriend you are. I'm getting punched and all you do is stand and watch." Riley groaned, looking up at me. 

I stuck my tongue out at him, "You deserved it." I grinned widely. "You deserve a whole lot more, but that doesn't matter." 

He straightened up, rolling his eyes, "Whatever. If you hurt me, I'll do the same to you, and you know it." I flinched. Yeah. He used to beat me a little. I'd usually cover it up and it I couldn't, I'd lie and say I tripped or something.

I frowned, "Whatever. Oh, and Riley, I'm going over to Colby's house later. I want to talk to him. I'm just letting you know since you're my stupid boyfriend now." I growled.

"Hm, okay. I doubt you'd cheat on me. Cheating really isn't your thing. But, if you do, I'll literally kill Colby." He said. What creeped me out was that he seemed dead serious. 

But the thing that creeped me out the most was that the threat pissed me off. I almost felt defensive over Colby. It really, really sucked. It was official.

I was insane.

_____________________________

Another A/N: Okay, I've been thinking of starting another story. It's, of course, going to star Lolena, but with an entire different plot. I'll still be writing Driving Myself Insane, but it might take longer to upload and stuff, depending on if I had ideas or not. 

Here's the plot I've got so far. It isn't much, but I'll probably put together something:

Mikayla was never popular. She'd been told she could have been. She had the looks, smile, and she didn't act like a total nerd, even though that's what she considered herself to be. The only problem was that people said she tended to befriend 'losers.' One of these losers included Chase Dagger, the boy everyone else avoided, her first kiss, her first crush, until he left for Chicago at age 14.

Chase has problems. He's ADHD, an insomniac, aerophobiac, arsonphobia. . .And to top it all off, he can't remember anything before the age of 17. He's been plopped into a whole different life. He doesn't even have his real family to support him. He struggles with his amnesia to try remembering, but fails. He has occasional flashes of his past, but it hurts when he tries to remember. Then he meet Mikayla. . .Again?

It's not going to be ANYTHING like The Lost Hero or The Son of Neptune, trust me. Even though Chase has ADHD and amnesia, it'll be different. 

Should I try it or not?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Loathing Logan Par MariV4231

Roman pour Adolescents

338K 12.4K 80
Order of Series- book 1- Loathing Logan Book 2- Still In Love With You Book 3- Loving Your Imperfections Book 4- The Best Friend's Deal (...
15.5K 275 54
His blue grey eyes were glued to my brown eyes. "Tell me you don't hate me." He ordered me. "I hate you Mason." "No you don't." "Yes i do." He was t...
2.7K 124 25
Violet falls in love with Cody and all her friends are pretty sure he likes her too. She starts believing it until her best friend Ajay admits some...
5.6K 932 74
Madison is a reserved girl with a comfortable yet uneventful life back home. She has good grades, a loving sister, and a father who's intent on her l...