Age Is Just A Number

By Kenziegirl01

Amber 'loves' an older boy, Charles, he was only older by just under two year but they loved each other and o... More

chocolate eyes that melt the heart
meeting Amber's family
age is a heartbreaker
school sadness
worried love
love in the hospital
home at last
oh my beloved bullies
after school fight
attempted murder?
confirmation
back to the school routine
back @ school once again
The envelope
First days
The boy
First lesson
Falling fast
boxing ring
Don't leave me!!
Hes not as bad as you think he is
The plan
Dates & Mates
character list (not a chapter,sorry)
Romeo & Juliet, no wait, Romeo's gay
Double dating; trouble with gays
Sorry's and heartbreak
A winter miracle - part 1
A winter miracle - part 2
Pool party problems

Friday

22 1 0
By Kenziegirl01

As I get off the train and start heading round the corner I see a couple of steps and as I look up my eyes widen and my mouth drops open. I look up to see a massive building made of brick and two large columns either side. I feel my chin be softly pushed up "hey gorgeous, try not to catch flies," he says confidently. I look up. Blonde hair and deep blue eyes. 'Cute' I think to myself but I quickly set myself straight. I smile and he smiles back and walks away. I walk into Frank Bruno Academy and navigate myself around to the Coaches office. I knock. "Come in !" an eager voice calls. I enter his office and sit down. Coach quickly run through everything. "Bye Coach!" I say as I walk out. I walk up to my dorm unlocked and shut the door behind me jump onto my bad and squeal with excitement before I start unpacking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3.7K 18
Behind every person, there's an untold story. Stevie is just your average girl--or so she makes it seem. Everyday she acts like everything is alright...
191K 6.3K 35
Taylor has always been the outcast. She sits alone at lunch and hardly ever talks to her peers. Spiraling into the world of depression and self harm...
743K 14.3K 15
Vee failed pre-calculus, and Amber becomes her tutor. The two become unlikely friends, but it begins to blossom into something more.
1.4K 213 10
When Amber, a seventeen years old girl with perfect grades, great friends, and an organized life, stumbles against her total opposite called Z...