Kaoru X Reader X Hikaru (On h...

By Blueberry-yogurt81

A OHSHC fanfic............Y/N is a 16 year old girl living in america her family is not very rich,but when Y... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3 OH GAWD
Chapter 4 Sleeping
Chapter 5 LAND BEAUTIFUL LAND!
Remember Chapter 6
Chapter 7 SCHOOL
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT THING ABOUT SOMETHING I DID WRONG!
A/N CHARACTERS I NEED MORE!
Chapter 8 Another... New person...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 SLEEPOVER FUN TIME! Pt 1
Chapter 11 SLEEP OVER FUN TIME P2
Chapter 12 SLEEPOVER FUN TIME
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Lost and found
Chapter 17 Alone
Chapter 18 Life....
Chapter 19
Quick little A/N
Chapter 20 Shopping pt 1
Chapter 21 Shopping party pt 2
Chapter 22 Confession
A/N new book
A/N JUST TO TELL YOU
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 part 1
Chapter 25 pt2
REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
Idk what chapter this is... But is an update on the story
Chapter 27 TWIN
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Is sorry for not updating)

PREVIEW of Hikaru x reader x Kaoru

1.9K 40 29
By Blueberry-yogurt81

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran high school host club!

I was walking home with my friend Maddy she lived right down the road  from me so we usually walked home with each other. *Ding* Who is it? Maddy asked pointing to my F/C phone, I looked at the message. 

Y~ you  M~ mom 

M~ I have some exciting news!! for you! please come home soon! 

Y~Ok?

"Um It was my mom I guess she has some exciting news?" Humm well I better go! my mom is making Pizza tonight! and with that Maddy ran her driveway and into her house .Humm I wonder what it will be this time? last time it was about some  weird new magazine she had bought. I mean I can't blame her she has been through alot and she constantly is working at the small fashion boutique downtown.  I smiled maybe it will be a good surprise! I twirled my H/C hair and waked into the small yellow house. HEY MOM IM HOME! I yelled up the stairs, can you come here for a second! my mom yelled back. I took of my S/F/C shoes and walked up the stairs, I took a left into my mom designing room to see her skyping a blonde haired man. U-um what is it mom? I asked  Um sweet heart I would like you to meet Mr.Suou my soon to be husband.... I looked at her with wide eyes. I felt like I wanted to cry my mom had not told me that she was dating anyone! a-and we told eachother everything.I looked down a tear rolled down my face, H-hello Mr.S-uou it s n-nice to meet you.... Well hello there Y/N its nice to meet you finally your mother has told me a lot about you. I nodded my head and walked next to my mom, I looked at the man more he had blondish gray hair and he looked very rich he had a very fancy formal suit on and the room he was sitting in looked very big. Have you told her yet? Mr.Suou asked my mom shook her head, Told me what? I looked at both of them. Well.. Yuzuru  lives in Japan.. I was going to tell you soon but I-I just couldn't...  What you mother is trying to say is that you will be moving to Japan with me! he said happily my mom and him were smiling.  W-what! BUT I CAN'T LEAVE THIS IS MY HOME MY FRIENDS ARE HERE I CAN'T JUST LEAVE I yelled Y/N! my mother said angrily. I shut up *sigh*  We will be moving next week Im leaving tomorrow in advance so I can set up you room and set you up at school. I nodded and left the room before I did i said something. I don't want to leave! and I wont leave to move with some snobby man! I slammed the door and went to my room and packed most of my stuff.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.8K 23
Blonde hair and blue eyes. The symbol of elegance. The Suou family is very proud about the beauty of the family. But does anyone remember Suki? The g...
149K 5.7K 74
Ayu Sukai is a 16 year old. She's child abused everyday.The only thing that brings her happiness is the show Naruto! When she finishes the lastest ep...
86.7K 2.4K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...
20.8K 482 27
This is a fanfic story of OHSHC. I recently started watching this anime.