Mine To Keep

By jennydoverland

"Mine" he whispered and sunk his head lower to breath in my sent. He let out a big sighed of pleasure. ... More

Alpha?
Meeting Blake
Don't upset him
Now they know.
Edward Cullen wannabe
The annonuncement.
Have you heard the news?
Where are you son of a bicth
Possessive
What did i say about your tone baby?
She don't deserve this.
She's Psychotic
He wasn't alone
Was she a good kisser?
It dosen't make any sense
I won't let you near him
War
I suggest you come with me
Not really kidnappning
There's a good girl
I want my baby back
Don't Fucking Touch Me
A Deal Is A Deal
I want blood to be spilled.
Baby I'm Coming
Your dead
You Can't Win This War
Everything Will Be Alright
There's Time For Everyting
We Are Coming For You
It Could Have Been Better
A/N
In Order To Protect My Family
Love explain
A/N
Marrige?

You look like a fish

2.3K 49 1
By jennydoverland

(Lizettes pov)

When I sat in class I couldn't focus. Well except this morning. What on earth happen? It all happen to fast I couldn't react. I was so much that happen at ones, they said. Sorry. SORRY! For the first time they where sober. But I couldn't help but to think that there was a catch behind this.
I mean how can they turn into parents in one day? They cried. How on earth can they cry they haven't got any feelings. Or? God I don't know this is all so much.
I pushed myself up a bit and made my way towards the Teacher who scramble somethings in the board.
"Is it okay if I, you know. Bathroom" I whispered and the teacher smiled at me so I closed to door behind me.
"Liz wait" a voice said from behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Charlotte making her way towards me. "Is everything okay?" She asked concerned. I smiled at her and dragged myself and her into an empty restroom. I faced Charlotte who looked at me confused.
"You can't even guess what happen this morning" I confess to her and smiled even brighter.
"What" she said and smiled at me to.
I told her everything that happen, how they start crying and begging for forgiveness and dad driving me to school. I told her that they where sober for ones.

"What, how? I mean how can they change so fast?" She asked surprised.

"I don't know, I woke up this morning and it was so quite. And then I walked into the kitchen when I saw mom making food and dad reading the newspapers without a beer in his hand. They even said god morning" I said and  remember the morning.

"Well isn't amazing. I have got my parents back" I jump exited when Charlotte didn't said a word after. It looked like she was deep in tough.
"Liz I hate to break it to you now, but Blake is looking for you, and god he's pissed" she said and dragged me out from the restroom without a word. I looked around in the crowded hall and spotted a black haired Blake who looked more then furious. And then I remember. Our deal!

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I HAVE BEEN FOR GOD SAKE LIZ DON'T YOU EVEN DARE DO THAT AGIAN" he screamed when he had approached Me and Charlotte with Ryan and some other boys I though was the 'bodyguards' behind him. All eyes had turned to us and my cheek flushed reed from the attention we where achieving.

"For God sake Liz don't ever do that again" he said and grabbed my hips into him. Pulling me closer to him. I felt how we began to move towards the wall. He had me trapped between him and the wall. He's hot breath was agains my neck in a minute breathing in my Sense for comforting. He's heart was speeding in a hard race making me worried so I placed my hand on his big chest and made small circles. He breathed out and relaxed against my touch.

He's hands was running up and down my spine making my shirt rise up a bit. The touch he gave made me Moan out a  bit off pleasure. His touch was like a warm sun and I wanted to get burn.

"Where, Where where you baby?" He asked after a couple of minute with just us touching.

"My dad gave me a ride" I confess and a smiled ones Again as it creeped it's way towards me.
"He did" Blake asked a little shocked but then smiled.
Smiled? Why was he smiling? He hated my dad.

"So it worked" he said and smiled even brighter than before. It was making me uncomfortable.

"What worked?" I asked a little shocked. Blake was looking at me with bright shining eyes. All the students was gone, I haven't heard the bell ring for class before now, Blake had my full attention.

He just shrugged and went down to my neck again. But I stopped him half way and took his head between my hands making him look down at me.

"What worked Blake" I said more forceful.

"Don't you worry about it sweetheart" he said and stroke my hands who was agains his cheek. My hands was burning for him.

I shocked my self out of it and took away my hands. I saw Blake pouted a little and I almost awed at him but I was mad at him.

"Tell me" I demand and I heard Blake let out a big sigh. "Ughhhhh fine. But please don't be mad at me" he said and hide behind my hair. His face was agains my neck again.

"Forget about it" he growled against my hair making me frown.
"What did you just said" I said and took his head away from my neck making him look at me.

"I want you to forget about it" he started but I cut him out with a hand in the air.

"No what did you do" I said sternly

He sigh again and said "Please just don't worry about it, I got it under control okay?" he said and I open my mouth to speak. But the I closed it and open it again.

"Stop you look like a fish" Blake said and poked my cheek.

"Stop" I said and slapped his hand away.

"Im sorry baby but they have stopped drinking isn't what you wanted? he asked and dragged his hand in his Black hair making me swoon over how sexy he looked with an open with shirt and a grey jacket on top and black jeans.

"Yes of course" I said maybe a little to Loud because Blake shuddered away from me with his hands on top of his head.

"Stop screaming I have a sensitive hearing" he complain and i said a small sorry but contain to look at him with hatred. I was so mad right now.

"Then stop trying to get it out of me because I'm not saying anything" he

"Yeah okay" I said and smiled a little at him.

"But it still doesn't explain how they would stop drinking like that and then beg for my forgiveness liked they had killed someone so quick and suddenly"I said to Blake.

"Well for them who is addicted to alcohol can only think of alcohol. It makes them their world. All they can think of is that addiction that they need more of it. And even when they have it. they want even more" he said and stroke a loosen hair string behind my ear.

"So you mean that now that they can't drink anymore they see what's around them? Didn't they before?" I asked confused.

"No they didn't see the world. They saw alcohol who was their new world. It's like my love to you. Before you I saw another world, a darker and a miserable one. But when you came. I find myself a new world that focused on you. You are my new world Liz, you bring me happiness and light that I never knew about. You give me a purpose to live" he said. Our bodies was so close but get so far. I felt his warm and body heart on me. But not him. It made me cold.

"And now when they can se the real world they can see what's truly matters, you. "He said and took me in his arms again.

"Thank you" I said and brought him closer to me if possible.

"For what baby?" He asked and stroke my hair between his thumb while slowly breathing in and out in my neck making me shudder with pleasure.

"For bringing my parents back" I said and smiled.

He looked at me ones again and placed small kiss on my forehead.

"Your my girl, and I will take care of what's mine" he whispered and i sunk even lower towards him feeling his heat I was so slowly becoming addicted to.

"But what if they start drinking again? What if they drink when no one sees. Like home? Or at work" I said.

He looked startled at first but then said. "The twins and two others is at your house at all time, and baby, when your at work it is illegal to drink" he said and smiled at me with his flashing smile.

"Right" I said and blushed a little.

"Don't worry baby, I will take care of you know" he said and kissed my cheek one by one making my cheeks even reeder than before.

Finishhhhh chapter 12 is here. How you think of it! Like it so far? Please comment what you think of it it would make me so glad. Thank you for reading so you in next chapter. Love //Jenny
Share, comment vote. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
522K 15.8K 60
"Please," I heard the boy say softly, interrupting my thoughts, but I didn't dare move closer to him. "Just let me explain." He pleaded me to stay wi...
104K 5.7K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
764K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...