b & w ; ( wroetoshaw ) ♡

By youtubenightss

imagine a world without colour, the only shades visible to the eye: black and white. when you cross paths wi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
epilogue
¡new book!

chapter 4

6K 193 156
By youtubenightss

Standing in my room, straightening my hair was not something I did often. I usually let my hair fall naturally but I wanted to make a good impression on Liam's parents.

I was wearing a dress, one of the few I owned that would surpass their expectation. Through my extensive research on colours, I had gathered my hair was chestnut brown and my eyes were also a shade of brown. The dress I was wearing was a subtle cream shade and my shoes were black. I pulled at the dress, suddenly feeling anxious about today.

"Good morning, beautiful."

I set down the straighteners and turned around to be engulfed in a warm embrace from Liam. I gently, pushed him backwards and reached up my hand to fix my hair that he had managed to mess up with the hug.

"Sorry, sweetheart." He laughed, reaching a hand to help smooth down my hair but I slapped it away.

He put his hands in the air, guiltily. "I know! Off limits."

I smiled. "That's right."

"So, we shall leave shortly. I just need to get the car from its wash, you know how my father is about keeping the car pristine." He rolled his eyes as I tittered politely.

"Okay."

He leaned in closer to me, his eyes glistening with affection for me. I really didn't want to kiss him but I couldn't exactly push him away. I started to panic as he got closer which was ridiculous because we'd been together for two years and I have kissed him many times.

Buzz!

Oh thank god. I rushed over to my phone, sighing in what I hoped was apologetic and exasperated when the notification had actually saved me.

Harry-
Why have you not come to visit me yet? :(

A smile crept onto my face as I opened the message and stabbed in a reply.

Blair-
What about now? I'm aching to see you <3

A few seconds later, my phone buzzed with a reply.

Harry-
My break is in 10, see you <3

I jumped harder than I should have when I felt a presence behind me. "Who are you talking to?"

I switched my phone off and shoved it into my pocket. "Just a friend."

"What's his name?" Liam's eyes narrowed in suspicion.

I considered lying but I couldn't improvise well. "Harry."

"Why were you smiling so much?"

I snapped. "I can talk to whoever I want to without you being suspicious! We've been together for two years now, Liam so why do you still doubt me?."

He looked taken back. "I'm sorry, sweetheart."

I sighed. "Fine, I'm going for a walk."

I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door before Liam could stop me. Once I was walking towards the coffee shop, my thoughts wondered to Harry. I felt my heart flutter in my chest as I pondered over the last time I saw him. I knew it was spiteful and mean to ditch Liam's plans but the stress of having dinner with his parents was too much.

I pushed open the door to the shop and the sweet aroma hit me. All my stress melted once I caught sight of Harry behind the counter, was it possible that he had gotten more handsome the last time I saw him?

I tucked my hair behind my ears and strolled up to the counter, grinning.

"What can I get you?" He said without looking up, intently scribbling something down on his notepad.

"Hmm," I smiled, "What about a large portion of yourself?"

His head whipped up and he broke out into laughter when he saw me.

"Blair! You actually-," he paused, looking at me properly, his beautiful, cyan eyes were so breathtakingly more real than the painting I had done.

"What?" I giggled, feeling self conscious as he continued to stare.

"You are so unbelievably beautiful." He said slowly, spacing out every single word.

I flushed red, not being able to deny the huge grin stuck on my face. This boy was doing things to me.

He cleared his throat and gestured to the door. "Shall we?"

I smirked. "Come on then."

He took off his apron, untying it from the back and then tugging it off him, whilst I pretended not to notice the fact that his shirt came up a bit, revealing the smooth, slightly tanned skin. He came out from behind the counter and raised his hands slightly but then shoved them in his pockets. I wished he had hugged me.

"Let's go see a movie." I said, randomly.

He raised his eyebrows. "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"I'm exactly where I want to be, right now." I blushed, looking down at our hands and wishing they were clasped together.

"In that case," He offered me his arm, courteously and I took it immediately. Electricity.

Once at the marble steps of the cinema, I heard my phone ring. Glancing at the screen, it showed up with Liam's caller ID. I groaned and declined it.

"Is that him?" Harry asked, curiously.

The wallpaper on my phone was a picture of us at the park, I looked so happy. Probably because we had only met recently and I hadn't grown to resent him yet.

"Yeah." I nodded, slowly.

"How can I compete?"

I turned to look at him, my hair falling in my eyes. "What do you mean by compete?"

He leaned forward, so close I could feel his breath on my cheeks and pushed my hair behind my ears carefully. I noticed that I didn't mind when he touched my hair at all. In fact, I yearned for him to run his fingers through it.

"I just want you all to myself." He sighed, a small sad sigh.

I looked down. "I-I just don't know how this is all going to work out."

"I understand." He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go watch the movie."

I nodded, barely able to speak because my hand in his fit perfectly like a jigsaw.

It turned out, the movie was a waste of money. Just like any cliche romance movies, however I caught Harry glancing at me several times during the kissing scenes. I had to bite back the urge to throw myself at him.

I reached for my drink, when the credits started to roll and Harry did at the same time causing our fingers to brush against each other. I looked up at him from behind my lashes, my heart racing. He was staring at me intently, eyes flicking down to my lips and back up to my eyes, delving into my vulnerability.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered into my hair.

What can I say? The lights were dimmed and we were the only ones in the whole cinema. I didn't want to cheat on Liam but suddenly my lips were against his.

I've kissed people. I've kissed a lot of people. And never in my life have I kissed anyone like Harry. Everywhere on me I could feel it, sparks of excitement running in my veins. He tasted like coffee and popcorn and it was so dangerously intoxicating. When he pulled back, just for a second, I was left gasping for more.

"It's getting late." I whispered, breathlessly. I was scared I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"I'll walk you home." He nods, starting to get up. I follow suit, clutching his hand as we walk out of there. I see his eyes flicker down to our hands and a smile tugs at his lips.

Once outside my house, I really don't want him to leave. It's risky but I tiptoe up to press a small kiss to his cheek but he turns so it lands on his lips instead. I laugh against his mouth and deepen the kiss.

He pulls pack this time, grinning like he's just won a trophy. "I'll see you around, Blair."

"Definitely." I smirk and then turn to walk up to my door. I let myself in and then lean backwards against it, biting my lip as I think of my first date with Harry, my soulmate. I can't help squealing a little inside, he makes me feel giddy.

"Where the hell have you been?"

I straighten up and face Liam, who's crossing his arms. His tone of voice is steely and he's glaring at me.

I sigh. "Relax, I was just with...a friend."

His nostrils flare like they always do when he's angry. "With. A. Friend." He spat out, mocking me. "You were with a friend when you already agreed to our plans to visit my parents? Do you know how humiliating it was for me, turning up alone?"

I stay quiet, not knowing how to respond to that.

"Answer me!" Liam suddenly grabbed my arm, his eyes ablaze with anger.

"Liam, you're scaring me." I whimper.

He looks at his grip on my arm, his face softens immediately and he lets go, stepping backwards, shocked.

"Blair, I'm so sorry."

"Me too." I said. "I'm sorry I ditched you but I just get so nervous around your parents, I'll never be good enough in their eyes."

Liam opens his arms and I have no choice but to lean into them.

"I love you."

A few seconds go by and I feel him tense up.

"I love you too."

a/n
this story is so bad

side note; i really hate some girls in my school, they're so bitchy and evil like chill out for a minute and act your age ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
9K 179 65
"For the first, and only time in his life, Harry wished he could trade places." Navigating distance wasn't a problem, and Harry wanted it to work mor...
145K 2.1K 31
the pair meet under far from ideal circumstances, yet apollo finds comfort in the man who saves her one night. [harry lewis x oc]
102K 2.6K 25
Minishaw. A socially awkward teenager with PTSD finds someone that is wiling to help him get better.