Twenty Over Thirty || manxman

By JosslynWho

James (30) is a native to Anavrin, Texas. He's just an ordinary guy, living a relatively ordinary life. But e... More

I - Chinese Food & Fallen Angels
II - The One & The Other
III - Coffee Shops & Red Roses
IV - The Ideal & The Flawed
VI - Pleasure & Guilt
VII - Scars & Memories
VIII - Plans & Promises
IX - Drinks & Monsters
X - Love & Regret
XI - Past Times & Present Ties
XII - The Lies & The Truth
XIII - Gas Lighting & Burning Flames
XIV - Wants & Needs
XV - Angst & Thanks
XVI - Peace & Quiet
XVII - Good Times & Good Vibes
XVIII - Something New & Something Used
XIX - Black & Blue
XX - Tender Love & Care
XXI - Yes & Yes
XXII - Fearful Phone Calls & Farewell Flowers
XXIII - Christmas Eve & Engagement Rings
XXIV - Merry Christmas & A Happily Ever After
Epilogue

V - Lust & Stardust

18K 757 128
By JosslynWho

They hadn't even reached the bed yet, and already James was rock hard. His shirt had been removed the second they entered his bedroom, his pants undone, and the relentless sting in his needy groin was growing worse. Kurt stalked closer to him, deep blue eyes piercing him like knowing daggers. "Lay back," the younger man said, and his low command was received immediately.

Without missing a beat, James sat down at the foot of his bed, anticipating all that would happen in this bedroom. His jeans were still on, and an indentation from his stiff shaft beneath the material could be seen protruding from inside. "Someone's excited," Kurt said, tugging his shirt up and over his head from the nape of his collar. The garment fell from his fingertips and he stepped out of his shoes as well. His slim jeans clung to his lean legs, and the way they shaped his thighs made James' mouth water. It seemed all the years of playing football just for the fun of it had done him some good.

Not yet unbuttoning his jeans, Kurt nibbled his bottom lip and came down into the bed. He crawled in between the opening of James' legs, scoping the fair layout of the older man's chest. It was like a blank canvas waiting for him to mark with his touch, the minor shadings in James' abs, his secure strong chest, and even the indentions of his collarbones inspired Kurt.

Licking his lips when he heard a stammer in James' soft breathing, Kurt smirked to himself and looked up into the eyes of the man beneath him. James' cheeks were red from what looked like embarrassment, but when Kurt raised a hand and swept his thumb across the sensitive nub of the man's left nipple, Kurt swapped the shade of embarrassment out for eagerness.

James shut his eyes at the slow caress, his mouth falling open when Kurt then allowed his tongue to swan over the pink nub. He circled his tongue around it, dragging his groin down against James, and he could feel the other man's hard cock grope his own. Gliding his wet taste buds up James' chest and under his neck, Kurt then kissed James fervently. Just by the way his kiss was received, Kurt could tell how bad James wanted him, wanted this to continue, and he wasn't going to disappoint.

Stealing his mouth away, Kurt then pressed his lips to the side of James' neck. He sucked the fair skin as his hands began to venture about the older man's body. As his left hand tweaked James' perked nipple, his right stroked down his chest. He cupped the man's bulge, rubbing his hand along the outline of James' hard cock, and ran the tip of his finger against the end where the response was most profound.

Sublime gasps of weakness left James' wet lips, and they became more flushed and a dashing ruby red the more he nibbled down on them. Kurt bit down on the man's neck then, hard enough to leave a mark, but not too hard to draw blood, and the response he was given only drove his greed into a deep pool. When he sat up, he looked upon James' chest, catching sight of the fresh wounds, love-bites patterned across James' open canvas now, and Kurt was far from done.

Sitting back as he was, Kurt grabbed the waistline of James' jeans and pulled them down, taking his boxers with them until a bared and starved man was lying before him. James' cock was even more of a pleasant surprise as well. Not that he expected the man to have something to disappoint, but the modest length of the man's endowment pleased him to a certain extent. "Well, well," Kurt said, leaning over the older man's groin with a hand pressed into the mattress, "I don't know who James is, but Dimitri surely isn't holding out."

James sat up a little on his palms, his hazel eyes peering down at the dark-haired boy between his legs. He was about to say something when Kurt licked his tongue at the tip of the man's cock, swaying it over like he was teasing for a response. James drove a hand back into his own golden-brown hair, the shoulder-length tresses falling like ribbons of glossy fabric through his fingers. His lissome body ached with severe arousal, so much that he collapsed when Kurt finally allowed his mouth to wrap around James' cock.

The older man's elbows struck the bed on either side of him, his figure jolting as his back came up off the bed, a fine arch revealing the hidden indentations of the muscle he had. Kurt let the length strike the back of his throat, not suffering from any discomfort and then pulled off before sucking and stroking his fist down the entire shaft.

Coupling James' sack in his hand, Kurt massaged it in his other grasp, passing his tongue over it before returning his attention to the man's cock.

"Oh, my god," James called out, and without thinking, he reached down towards Kurt, closing his hands into the back of the young man's hair.

"Nuh-uh," Kurt tried to voice, finally able to when James removed his hands so he could. "Don't do that," was his only request, and when James apologized for it, Kurt then asked, "Do you have any lube?"

"No," James shook his head, "But I have, um, vaseline."

Following where James gestured, Kurt stood from the bed and neared a tall wooden dresser. From on top, he grabbed down the small square tub. Tossing it to the foot of the bed, he watched James writhe eagerly atop the sheets, and the man couldn't have looked more wrecked if he wanted. Even though they hadn't fucked yet, the man was breathless, trembling, and the tired glaze in his hazel eyes was overflown with a burn of delirium.

Finally getting out of his jeans, Kurt left them on the floor and stepped out of his boxer-briefs as well. He watched James' eyes wander his body in hot affliction. "You like what you see?" Kurt asked cheekily.

Without answering with words, James nodded and held a hand out to the younger man.

Kurt took James' outstretched hand and came back into the bed. He kissed the inside of the older man's palm, and then opened the tub of vaseline, squeezing a small amount into his hand and then closed his other around James' cock. He stroked the man slowly, and slid his newly slick middle finger into James' entry.

James stuttered an exhale from his lungs, his body squeezing around the slender probe. Kurt kissed his half open lips then, licking his tongue along the pink opening before kissing over the line of James' jawline, all while leisurely pressing his sloshed finger into James' body.

When the older man felt like he could take more, Kurt brought in his ring and index fingers at the same time, causing a brisk whine to leave James' mouth. Kurt pushed until he could feel the heat against the beginning of his knuckles, thrusting them in and out to loosen him up. "Are you ready for me?" Kurt asked then, his cock pleading to be attended to already.

"Y – Yes," James nodded, eyes watering.

Withdrawing his touch, Kurt grabbed the vaseline again and applied a small amount at his tip. Kneeling between the older man's legs then, he grabbed James' ankles and spread them apart. He adjusted the tip of his cock against James' entry, grazing into him only a small way when he heard a sudden gasp. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" he asked.

"No, please. J–Just hurry."

A conniving leer crossed Kurt's lips then, and he pushed on, entering James' body in one stroke.

"Oh, sh–shit," James stammered.

For a moment Kurt didn't move any further. He hadn't had sex with anyone in a good while, and the intensity of how good this man felt around his cock nearly sent him reeling. With his hands pressed to either side of James' head, Kurt turned his hips back, escaping the man a little before grinding down deep into him. A line of drool almost fell from him, but he bit down on his lip when James licked up at him. Their lips crashed together, and the hunger in them came out.

Kurt's momentum grew, especially when hearing the continuous whimpers filling the room. Each time their bodies collided, it was like being injected with a dose of stardust, all of it making it harder for him not to bite down on his lover's exposure.

"K–Kurt," James moaned out into the younger man's ear, wincing just a little when his ribcage was bitten as his body trembled from being fucked so good.

Not stopping the plunge of his cock into James, Kurt brought his lips away from the other man's skin, "What is it, love?"

"C–Can I turn over?"

Kurt sat up, looking down at James' beneath him. The older man's cock was leaking at the tip, and his cheeks were rosy from the warmth filling the room and his body. "Just a minute, love," Kurt said, slowing the drive of his hips. He reached for James' own cock and embraced it in his grasp, pulling up and around it as the older man cooed and surged from the feeling.

Seeing this Greek god of a man so vulnerable and hot, Kurt burned the image into his mind, never wanting to forget what this person below him looked like so fraught and satisfied. Rubbing his thumb over the head of James' cock, he could almost feel how it throbbed in his hand, fingers glossing the pre-cum all around it.

Taking himself from James then, Kurt bent down and ran his tongue along the entire length of the man's cock, loving the taste of cum in his mouth even though it had a bitter taste to it. The ache in his groin became almost torturous the longer he remained out of James' tight body, and when he needed to feel the man again, he let James' sleek flesh pop from his mouth. "Turn over," he said, mind dizzy as ever.

His hands gripped hard into James' hips when he was up on his hands and knees, legs open wide as his back curved down. Kurt let himself in again, motivated by James' moans and groans, and he kissed and bit the man's smooth back.

When James was laid flat on the bed as he was driven into, the side of his face pressed into the sheets, and his cock oh so solid and leaking, he gritted his teeth and a single tear glittered down his cheek. "Right there," he gasped, "Oh, fuck!"

Feeling as he was close to cumming, Kurt pulled out and sat back, fisting his hand into James' hair and pulled. Abiding by the physical command, James turned around and straddled Kurt, filled once more when the younger man's cock struck further into him again. His mind was spinning and he was so close to letting go that he could no longer form proper words. His eyes shut when Kurt began to work his shaft, tugging the near orgasm from inside as he rode the younger man.

"I want to see you," Kurt breathed. "All of you." He laid down then, fucking up into James' entry as he jerked the man off.

James touched himself then, bucking as he came undone. Strong streaks of cum ejected from his cock then, landing across his stomach and Kurt's chest, feeling his hands upon his tender nipples. The stinging sensations only grew worse as Kurt didn't stop even after James came all over them, ascending up into the moaning older man until his own line of cum flowed from him and into the entry of James.

Kurt turned the man over onto the bed, pulling out as his course of cum drained out between James' legs.

The two laid there without saying a word, just lying in the light of the afternoon lit bedroom. James was staring up at the white ceiling, all the tingling in his arms and legs calming down until he was relaxed. When he glanced towards Kurt, the young man was facing him, eyes closed and he looked restful, long lashes fanned down and touching the top of his cheeks.

As the minutes passed on and on, James couldn't believe what he'd just done. Having sex with a person he pretty much knew nothing about, and there was a part of him that felt guilty for it. As the older person in this scenario, was he supposed to be the only one to have said 'no', to have at least postponed this kind of intimacy until they knew each other a little better? It's not like Kurt was under age or anything. If he could move countries, live on his own, pay bills and lead a relatively adult life, wasn't he mature enough to make his own decisions?

"What's wrong?" Kurt asked out of the blue. His eyes were still closed, and he looked as though he could fall asleep at any moment, but it was like he'd sensed the other man's troublesome thoughts.

"You don't think I'm taking advantage of you because you're younger, do you?"

"I'm twenty years old, Dimitri, I can do whatever the fuck I want."

This brought a smirk to James' lips, "Besides legally drink in the US."

"Well, in the UK, I can do whatever I want. If I didn't want to make love to an older man I've only known for a few days, trust me, I wouldn't have made love to an older man. I'm not some sixth year, alright?"

Made love.

Did they really?

Not wanting to get wrapped up in his own emotions already, James sat up in bed, running his hands back through his hair. Kurt opened his eyes and looked over to the man, amused by what he saw. "You look wonderful," he said brazenly.

James looked over his shoulder to the mirror hanging on his wall and stood up from the bed. "Wow," he said, spying all of the fresh hickies and bite marks all over his chest and neck. "You really know how to make someone yours."

Rising from the bed as well, Kurt neared James and touched his fingers down into the crease of the older man's ass. James gasped, his hands finding support on the wall. Kurt could feel his cum between the man's cheeks, slick and warm against his fingers. "Yeah, I do," he said, kissing James' neck. "Let's take a shower together. I'm sure you'd like a chance to clean up."

_

Deciding to spend the rest of the afternoon together, James and Kurt gathered their dirty laundry and went down to the apartment washateria. They dropped off their loads and left back up to James' apartment. It was six o' clock by this time and when Kurt made himself comfortable on the sofa, he said, "So what do you usually do on your days off?"

"Besides avoid any and all responsibilities?" James laughed, "Sit around and watch Marvel shows and movies and read my latest comics."

"You really are a nerd, huh?"

"Ever since childhood," James said proudly.

"We should do something together," Kurt draped his arms over the sofa. "I did enjoy our little coffee date the other night. Since its cooled down now that the sun is setting, would you want to go out to that shop you took me to last time?"

"Sure, let me just grab my shoes real fast."

James went back towards his bedroom and opened the door. For a moment he stared at his bare mattress. The sheets and pillowcases and blankets were in the wash right now, and the longer he stared, the more his thoughts were filled with what he'd experienced with Kurt. The last time he'd had sex with someone was during his last relationship, so the feeling of having someone inside him, kissing him and fulfilling all of his nestled desires, it was refreshing to have given himself to Kurt. They weren't anything serious, he knew that, they weren't in a relationship, and probably never would be, but the way the younger man spoke to him, it gave James hope that maybe they could have something later on.

After stepping into his shoes, James grabbed his wallet and tucked it in his pocket, stopping before stepping into the hall when he could hear Kurt from the living room. It sounded like he was having yet another phone call with his brother. "He can apologize all he likes, Danny, I will never fall for his shit again."

A pause.

"You don't know him like I do. No one does."

James left his room then and Kurt looked up at him. He didn't look much like the purely confident young man he'd been a second ago, and James was sure the topic of this mystery man was the reason for the sudden gloom.

"It's midnight over there, Danny," Kurt said, "Go to sleep." And then he hung up and stood from the sofa. "Siblings, they know how to ruin your mood."

"Can I ask who he always seems to be talking about? If you don't want to talk about it, I completely understand. I have my fair share of people I could go the rest of my life without thinking about ever again. Or, if you don't want to talk, I could always...take it off your mind by..."

"Sucking my dick?"

James laughed and shrugged.

Kurt sat back down on the sofa, and tugged at his button and zipper. "I promise to repay you with the same when we get back from coffee, yeah?"

Dropping to his knees before the young man, James nodded, knowing he wasn't kidding. When Kurt had his black jeans down to his ankles, James could feel the salivation water in his mouth. He placed a hand on top of Kurt's thigh, taking hold of the other man's half hard cock before dragging his touch up the growing length. His hair was pushed out of his eyes then, and his cheeks blushed at how Kurt watched him.

Starting at the base, his nose tickled from the mild curl of Kurt's hair, licking his tongue around the bottom of the hard shaft before following the trail of a flushed vein that traced under it. Kissing his lips at the sloped head, he took the tip into his mouth, bobbing his wet mouth down over it as far as he could go. When he was stopped by a reflex, he pulled back and focused his attention at the tip, all while making sure his hand never stopped its tug.

His ears were alert to the shallow noises Kurt made, soft grunts and groans leaving him, and he especially paid attention to the fingers wandering through his hair.

Bringing his mouth away, he pumped Kurt's sleek shaft and looked up at the younger man. His eyes were open and looked heavy-lidded as if he was having a hard time keeping them open. He met James' gaze as the older man pleased him, resting his head back when James went down again, taking nearly all of him into his moist mouth. "Dimitri," Kurt stammered quietly, "I'm – I'm close."

Kurt pushed his hands back into James' hair, stroking his hips as if to reach further into the cavern of his throat when he finally released his cum.

His body shuttered as his cum filled the older man's throat and James drank him down until all of it was collected.

James sat up on his knees then and wiped the corners of his mouth. As he looked up at Kurt, a cloud of contentment shadowed over him when the younger man kissed his forehead. "What were we gonna do after this?"

"Coffee," James recalled with a smirk, and he stood as he took Kurt's hands. "Put your dick away so we can go."

The two left the apartment afterwards, stopping by the washateria beforehand to put their wet clothes in the dryer. They walked together towards JoJo's and ordered what they had the last time, taking a table this time instead of walking around the city. Having a plate of melty chocolate chip cookies and their drinks, James came to realize how much he enjoyed having Kurt with him. They weren't established boyfriends, and he kind of wasn't even sure if they were even friends, but he liked having Kurt with him more than anyone else. As far as he knew while they talked over coffee, they had a couple things in common, but Kurt was way less of a comic book nerd, and even though ten years separated them, James liked the time they spent together.

"Where do you work exactly?" Kurt asked, swirling the whipped cream in his iced drink.

"It's an architectural company," James said, "I'm more of the computer, paperwork kind of guy, though. I don't dabble in design and mathematics like my boss."

"Do you like it?"

"Yeah, it's what I worked so hard in college for. I've been there ever since I was an intern during my last year."

"Must be nice," Kurt said, "Do you like all the people you work with? Your boss?"

After swigging back his hot mocha beverage, James nodded, "My boss is a pretty decent guy. He doesn't give any of us a hard time, and he really helped me a lot when I first showed interest in the opportunity to work for him. He was still getting the company off the ground and needed someone who could handle the workload. My co-workers, I'll admit I don't know all of them. Each floor of the building is its own thing, and I only know the people on my floor. I'm friends with a few of them, and just the other day this one guy, Kellen, made it very much known that he had a thing for me."

Kurt furrowed his brow, "Do you like him?"

"Honestly, I've been pushing all of his advances aside to spend whatever time I can with you recently. He wanted to hang out today but–."

"We had other plans," Kurt finished for him. "What's he like?"

"Real sweet guy," James admitted with a shrug, "I've known him since college and we're into a lot of the same things."

"Is he hotter than me?"

James looked up quickly at the inquiry. Even as he felt awfully bad about comparing the two, there was a pull inside of him that drew his yearnings closer to Kurt than Kellen. They were both undeniably attractive, each having their own unique look to them, but Kurt was – he was a whole other level of charm that ensnared James every time the younger man opened his mouth. So although his mind was telling him to say one thing, James said, "You can't tell me to choose. That's rude."

"Answer this question for me then," Kurt pulled the black straw from his drink, seductively licking up the cream from the middle of it, "Have you let him shag?"

"If by 'shag' you mean, have I had sex with Kellen? No, I haven't."

Kurt smiled triumphantly to himself, "Then that's all I need to know, love."

For a while more, they ate and finished up their drinks, and when they returned home, James couldn't believe how easy it was for Kurt to get him out of his clothes. They'd made love for a second time after Kurt followed up on his promise to go down on James when they returned to the apartment, and when it was just five minutes to midnight, Kurt was laid in James' bed with the older man fast asleep beside him.

He was thinking...too much, and when he didn't want to dwell on his battering thoughts any longer, he turned over in bed and pressed himself against James' back. The man's naked body heat was almost enough to free him. Almost. But it would do.

A few minutes later as he was slowly drifting into sleep, Kurt curled his brow when James' cell phone went off. Not wanting the older man to be disturbed from his slumber, Kurt unraveled himself from the embrace and pushed a button on the side of the device to silence it. Even as it continued to vibrate in his hand, Kurt read the name illuminated on the screen.

Kellen

He glared at the name, waiting for it to go to voicemail before setting it down again. He wrapped himself up with James then, tangling their legs and pressing his nose into the older man's fine aroma. He didn't want to lay there and claim James as his own, especially so early on in their acquaintance. Then again, he had territorial issues, and this most certainly wasn't going to help.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.5K 30
Ian Becker, an innocent teenage boy, ends up in an all boys mental hospital after a life-ruining misunderstanding. He isn't like the rest of the boys...
873K 41.6K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...
162K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
13.6K 124 12
James is a 21-year-old virgin looking for release when he gets a mysterious text from a stranger that could end up giving him just that.