True love never ends (editing)

By Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... More

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: give up mate
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 42: saved
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 45: the proposal
Chapter 46: It time.
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.

4.4K 89 5
By Princessalee19

I was seating in my bed and did some research on the king-night pack, since Kevin is no longer in the pack, I can't no longer get information so the only way to get information is in the Internet. Me and the boys didn't go to school today from the whole thing that happen yesterday and my wolf is still on the edge to shift. I know once I'm in school and see Britney I'll probably tear her head off and Conner ? My wolf will probably do more harm to him than Britney. So I decided to stay home and chill for a while until my wolf cool off. My thought were Interrupted by my phone buzz.

Conner: hey ruby, look I wanted to apologize from what I did yesterday, yea I was stupid and didn't think well. I deserve that hit. Didn't anyone ever told you; that you hit like a man? Cause I was seriously a lot of pain that the crew kept laughing at me even my parents. Either who I was wondering if you and your friends want to come over to my place this afternoon. My parents been asking me when will I bring the girl of my dreams over to meet them lol. So what do you say?

Conner is inviting me and my friends over to his place and the fact that Conner parents wants to meet me. Kevin came in with a nervous look on his face. I'm guessing Miranda told him about tonight.

Me: Your forgiven and yes I'll go meet your family. Wait how did they know about me? When we aren't even going out ?

Conner: I talked about you a lot and they want to meet the girl who won my heart. And I hope after this you will go on a date with me.

Me: well that was very cheesy. Ok and I'll think about that date.

Conner: ok see you in the afternoon.

I shut my phone off. Wow Im meeting Conner family. Kevin was pacing back and forth on the living room. Scott came in and looked at Kevin like if he gone crazy.

"Yo your gonna make a huge hole on the floor if you keep pacing" Scott grinned. Kevin stop pacing and look at Scott.

"Sorry but I'm just nervous cause I'm meeting Miranda parents." Kevin said with wide eyes.

"Calm down Kevin, I'm going too" I told him trying to at least calm him down.

"Ok I guess it wouldn't be to bad that your going too." Kevin said calming down a little.

I shut off my computer and headed to my closet to find what to wear for Conner family. I found a white top with a black and white patterns long shirt. With pump heal. I decided to head start myself and hit the shower.

Few minute later, I iron my hair and curled it up a little. Once I was done I place some light make- up on. I put on my white top and my pattern long skirt with my black high heals.

It was already three o' clock. The boys were taking a shower while I went back to my computer. I kept on searching at least some update from them. Something caught my eyes, alpha Jackson's has killed at least three mates from different packs. The alphas is looking for revenge on the king-night pack for killing there mates. I can't believe alpha Jackson is doing all this just because Conner family killed his mate. Which I don't blame them cause Jackson deserve it. But the other pack don't deserve any of it, maybe I should visit those pack and if they want revenge on the king-night pack then they can help on Conner family to win this war. I'll talk with the guys later on. I heard stuff moving around , I'm guessing there getting ready.

"Alright we are done" the both said. Scott was wearing all black while Kevin was wearing a blue blouse and black jeans with dress shoes.

"Wow you two look handsome" I smiled at them. I place my laptop on the table. And grabbed my purse. I made sure everything was ok before I leave the apartment. The guys were already out the door waiting for me.

We headed to the car and drove off to Conner pack house. Kevin looked even more nervous than before, Scott looked like he just don't care.

"Yo Kevin chill will you, it not like they will kill us" Scott said. I looked at him like yea sure they won't. He just shrugged.

"It not that Im nervous about that . I'm not even nervous just worried, I just have this bad feeling something is gonna happen just don't know what it is" Kevin signed.

"I'm guarantee that nothing is gonna happen, ok if they're were I will probably get a vision. Just relax and everything is gonna be fine" I told him calmly. Kevin slowly did.

We finally arrived to Conner pack house. Wow this place is huge, the mansion was a two story house, it had two garage, a huge gates, and two bodyguards. I parked my car on the drive way. We all took a deep breath before we head out. I turn off ignition and got out off the car. The house door were wide open, I guess it for the guest to come in. I looked at Scott and Kevin. They nodded there head saying let go in and get it over with. We walked in, no one seem to be around the house it was to quite. There probably in the backyard or something.

"Kevin" we heard a pinch scream coming from the halls. It was Miranda running toward Kevin. Conner was right behind her. Conner was wearing light jeans with a black blouse. Wow he look hot, I'm one lucky mate.

"Hey you look amazing" Conner smiled that reaches to his ears.

"Well you don't look bad yourself" I told him with a smile. I looped my arms around his.

"You ready to meet the family" Miranda said. Looking at us.

"Yup let go" Scott yelled and went ahead of us. I let a chuckle out, and we started walking. We saw some of Conner pack member. The alpha of all alpha's was even here. Why was he even here? Are they family or friends? I thought. Conner stopped walking and we were now in front off Conner parents.

"Mom" Conner said. His mom turn around with a smile. Conner dad shared the same smile has his mate. Wow now I know where Conner and Miranda get there look from.

"Oh you must be Ruby. Conner has been talking so much about you. Look at you, you so pretty. I'm Brooke Conner mother. Now Conner you better treat her well or your gonna have me and ruby on your ass" Brooke said looking at Conner with a stern look.

"Don't worry Brooke. I don't think he will hurt me, since I did kick his ass" I grinned looking at Conner.

"Ill help you just in case he does" brooke smiled. Touching my hands with a smile on his face but it turn into a shock face. She stayed still, while Conner dad looked at her with worried look. Can she see my past or something? Then it all clicked. She the pure white wolf and I think that one of her powers.

"Oh my!" She gasped covering her mouth. I knew what she saw.

"What is it babe" Conner dad said worriedly. I looked at her with a plead look, telling her not to say anything.

"It nothing to worry about" Brooke smiled at him. But she look at me with the 'you better explain' look. I just nodded.

"Well I'm Travis, Conner dad" Travis smiled. I shook his hand and was place by a hug. I guess he a hug person. He pulled me back.

"It nice to meet you. Now I know where Conner get his looks from" I smiled and winked at Conner. Travis grinned, so did Conner. Like father , like son.

"Why thank you. I'm glad you find me hot, but just keep in mind I'm hotter than any guys in here." Conner smirked.

"Conner your ego is gonna be the size of Jupiter if you don't lower it down a notch" I smiled. Conner just rolled his eyes.

"Come on I want you to meet my grandfather before he leaves" Conner said grabbed my hand a drag me to his grandpa.

"Grandpa this is my ma- friend ruby" Conner greeted. My eyes were wide open. The alpha of all alpha's is Conner grandfather. I think I'm about to faint.

"Well hello Ruby. I'm frank" he smiled pretending like he doesn't know me . he letting his hands out for me to shake it, I gladly shook it.

"Ill be right back, Ian is calling me" Conner said leaving me alone with frank.

"You haven't told them yet haven't you" frank said sternly. what am I suppose to say to that? Oh I don't know I'm scared how he would react or probably wouldn't want me.

"Soon" I told him. He nodded.

"You need too Ruby, or things will get worse"Frank said really? I didn't know that. I just nodded in reply. I just Brooke picking up some empty glass and headed inside the house. I told mark ill see you around.

I headed inside and saw Brooke in the kitchen felling up some more drinks. Her back was turn away from me. I took a seat and waited to get her attention.

"I know what you saw and I know what you are" I told her. She stop purring the drink and pull the drink down. She was now looking at me. Her eyes were hazel now, which means her wolf is taken over.

"I don't know what your talking about" she said.

"Don't act like I'm stupid. I know your the pure white wolf and I know you saw my past" I told her crossing my arms.

"I'm not here to harm you or anyone" I told her truthfully. She nodded.

"My question is what are you? I sense some strong energy from you" Brooke said curiously.

"You'll soon will find out but right now it not the time" I told her, she nodded.

"Conner doesn't know; does he?" Brooke said. I just shook my head.

"I will when I find the right time" I told her honestly.

"You were the one the send us that information about the king-night pack weren't you" brooked said.

I signed "yes I did" I said with a gentle smile. Brooke was about to say something but was cut off by Travis and Conner panting.

"Brooke I need you and Ruby to go to the room and lock the doors now" Travis demanded. They look at each other like there were mind linking each other. Conner cakes and grabbed my arm gently.

"No I will currently not and so will ruby" brooked commended him.

"There is no way Ruby is gonna get involved" Conner snapped. looking at his mom like she gone mad.

"I agree with Brooke, let Ruby join us. I think she can pull into a fight" Frank smiled. I knew what he was doing.

Ruby I think it time to let them know- Scott and Ryan mind linked me.

Totally agree, we need you- Kevin mind linked me.

"You guys gone mad? Ruby is not one of us and hell if she was she wouldn't go near them" Conner snapped at them. Frank chuckled.

"You sure about that" Frank said raising his eyebrow. I signed.

"Oh my god. If it make you all happy I will join you, and no 'buts'Conner." I said. Letting go of Conner arms. They want to know what I am, well they will have it. It time for all of them to know what I am. Let just hope it goes well. Conner was about to protest but I just raise my hand to shut him up and let me do my job. Frank and the rest nodded.

We all headed outside where the rest of Conner pack were. I saw Scott and Kevin standing next to Miranda.

Scott stand next to me-I mind linked him.

Ok- he mind linked.

Scott saw me standing next to Conner. He walked over where I was. Conner looked at him with a look saying what the hell your doing next to my mate. We all don't know what we were waiting for but I already know what coming. Miranda looked at me with a worried look. Frank looked like he wasn't worried. Everyone looked like they were prepared to fight which they don't since I'm here to take care of it and so is Scott.

I used my wolf vision to see if any hunters were seating at the trees. So far nothing but I did caught one pointing an arrow straight at me. I walked forward that way the stupid hunter can strike me which I guarantee that he will be the one to get hit. The hunter let go of the arrow. The arrow was going straight at me, I raise my hand and stopped the arrow from hitting me. I turn the arrow and throw it back at him. He was now on the ground, dead. Two rogues growled right in front of me. I just looked at them with a irritated look. I look at Scott with a look saying 'really rogues' I heard him chuckle,

Let me do this one- Scott mind linked. He offered to do this job. which I gladly granted it Scott walked next to me.

Scott raised his hand and started creating something, so he has the same ability as me. What was he creating that it looked big? I thought. My mouth were wide open. The pack gasped on the thing that was right in front of them. The thing wasn't just a thing it was a dragon.

"Seriously a dragon" I told him with a grin,

"Cool huh" Scott gave me a boyish grin.

The dragon looked at the rogues. The rogues on the other hand wanted to run away but they stayed to fight, yea like they gonna actually win with a dragon. The dragon let out a flame of fire at them. They all burn to rust. Scott made the dragon disappear in a flash of an eye.

"You know alpha Jackson, there no need for you to hide and send your pack of rogue along with your hunters to do your dirty job. Just show yourself and unless your afraid of me and my brother here" I roared. My eyes were bright red, so did my brother. Jackson chuckled.

"Where the fun in that dear Ruby" Jackson snarled. Coming out of the woods and showed himself. My kidnapper were there as well with a sad look. Please like that look will actually fooled me.

"Sweetie why don't you come back with us, we miss you" my so called parents said.

"Don't you dare give me the ' I miss you' crap when you all used me as a punching bag and a slave. I'm not even your damn daughter. Yea that right I know everything. I know you both are just using me cause you know exactly what I am. The funny thing is that you all think I'm just gonna help you win this war and get your revenge for killing your mate. Well guess what I won't be joining you and I will help the murderous pack win this war since I am a protecter and I will kill anyone who dares to hurt the people I care about even if they don't want me, I will stick with them. So go right ahead, but I guarantee that you will lose." I growled.

"You know ever since I saw my sister getting beat up by you, all I wanted to do was to kill you all. I watch my sister suffered cause of you." Scott hissed.

"Tell me alpha have you been killing every single mate in every pack? You know they all want revenge on you" I said with a grin.

"How did you know" Jackson sneered.

"I have my sources" I said looking at my nails,

"Enough of this! I came here to fight" Jackson roared.

Scott shifted into his black wolf. Everyone gasped at Scott I guess they heard about us. I stayed in my human form. Jackson sent on of his wolf to attack. The wolf came towards me. I grabbed is mouth and uses my force to tear his whole mouth along with his head, his body dropped. Another wolf came running toward Scott but was easily killed with one snap. I got tired off all this and created huge lycans. Jackson looked scared but was replace by a blank face. The wolf came to attack it but the lycan tear there body in half.

"Have you had enough. You know if you keep on, you will no longer have a pack." I grinned. Jackson told the wolf to head back home along with the kidnappers.

"We will be back, don't think this is over! And I will have you ruby just you wait" Jackson said and left. Scott shifted back to his human form.

"Well that went well" Scott said burning the body with one of his elements.

I turn around and saw the rest of the pack with there mouth open. Frank had a grin on his face, so did Ryan. Conner looked piss off and his whole body shocked. He felt betrayed and angry. Could you blame him, it was my fault that I didn't tell him sooner.

"Wow that was so cool" Ian and Nate screamed. I looked back at Conner who didn't met my eyes.

"Say something please" I said looking at Conner. Everyone looked at him to see if he would reply.

"Who else knew about this?" Conner snapped.

"We did" Miranda and Ryan said looking down.

"So all of you knew but me? Well this is just great! My mate told them but her own mate . You made a fool out of me thinking you were human, all this time you were a werewolf. Tell me ruby when you were gonna tell me huh when ?" Conner snapped at me " you know what forget it don't tell me. Just leave. I no longer want to see you and I want you out of my territory" he roared and stomped back for he house. I heard his room door slammed hard. Miranda and Ryan looked at me with sympathy. I had tear running down my face.

"Scott take me home please" I choked. He nodded. I said my goodbyes to Brooke and Travis. I looked at Frank with a 'are you happy' look.

We got in and drove off to the apartment. I still had tear running down my face. I knew my mate doesn't want me. Deep down I wish he did. I guess I was met to be alone. We got into the apartment but Scott notice the door was half open. Someone broke into our home. I open the door and ignore Scott protest but man I wish I did. The second I got in I was shot by a silver bullet. Silver bullet doesn't do anything to us since we are pure black the only way to kill us was with a special silver bullet. I felt weak I heard Scott called my name but I was long gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 129 37
Brock is given a second chance not only to find himself, but his second chance mate. But what happens when his mate has a tragic past? Will they be a...
7.5K 986 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...
1.2M 36.3K 42
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READING THIS! Feel free to just add it to your...
189K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...