The Singer(Undertale SANS X R...

By SweetFoxyPig

You...are just some teenager who wants something exciting to happen in their life. You have the talent to sin... More

Its 2018 (Now 2019)
Running late
Backstory
Choir
Lunch Talk
The Boy and Job
Something fishy...
Aurthors Note
The Contest
The News
Hanging Out
Meeting him
The Party
The Apperance
Im Sorry
Authors Note
School Apperance
Quick Authors Note
Lunch Date
I...
Eehh
Why do I love you?
So So Sorry!
The Need to Forget
Almost Happy Ending
The Singer
Hey everyone!

The Pizza Teen and Anime

860 19 57
By SweetFoxyPig

Will be uneasy for some of you, so I'll warn you in bold and when it's over in the same font.

"Hurry up you punks!"

A few days later, Undyne had the class run the track to better up our reflex skills...? It makes no since, but I'm too afraid to get pierced in the face, so I don't say anything.

"(Y/N)! Come over for a sec." Undyne called me over. That was another thing. Ever since Undyne calls me her "favorite" the whole class hates me. So far onto making friends. I jogged over to her, kind of glad I do I don't have to run in this cold. "Yes coach?" I asked. She gave me a punch on the shoulder, smiling. "Told ya, call me Undyne." I scratched behind my back, nervously smiling. "Um, Undyne, can I help you with something?"

She thought it over. "Have we.... met before?" "What do you mean?" I asked out of curiosity and confusion. "I fell like I know you, or at least, saw you before..." Undyne thought it over again, then thought of something. "Do...you have a sibling?" Undyne asked. I nodded. "I do. They are in elementary." "...what's their name?"

Now I'm starting to remember to. Frisk had told me all about how Undyne and them became "besties"? Maybe they remember Frisk. "Their name is Frisk (L/N)." I answered. Undyne then gave me a surprised look and then a smile. "I knew it!" I nodded. "Yeah, I guess I knew you to. I saw a drawing of me, Frisk, and a couple other monsters. Including you." I explained. Undyne nodded in approval. "In the underground, Frisk told me their older sibling can sing. Can you?" My face showed a slight shade of pink from embarrassment. "I see," Undyne laughed. "Well, I won't force you, but I would love to hear it sometime." She gave me a wink and I nodded, still embarrassed. "Well, I have to go finish running the track." I said, hopping she will let me leave.

"OK. Oh! I have a favor to ask." She stopped me, digging in her pockets. She then pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Do you know where C190 is?" I thought it over, and nodded.

"I have it for 5th. Why?" "Well...c-come back to me during lunch then." She said with pink on her..... scales? I don't know. I nodded once more before I jog my way back to the track.

As I was on the track, a group of kids can up to me. Wonder what they want? "What do you think your doing?" Asked Susan/Shane. "Um. What do you mean?" I kept my eyes forward, not giving them my attention. I already know what they are talking about. This happens every single day.

Skip ahead until I tell you it's OK.

"You already know, you teacher's pet." Snickered Julie/Jason. "You think you're better than us? How oh so funny~" Alice/Aaron laughed. I sighed in frustration. "Look, my sibling knows them, so technology, I know them to. It's not my fault." I defended. Actually I have no idea why I'm defending myself. I just want to be in peace with everyone. As we turn a corner, they forcefully dragged me behind the bleachers. I looked at Undyne, but she was talking to someone else. They must have planned this.

As soon as we were out of sight, they pushed me down on the rocks. I held my head, questioningly wondering what just happened. "Look, we are only say this once. So listen well." Demanded Alice/Aaron. "We don't like people like you. So please, do everyone a favor and just die." Responded Susan/Shane. "Hey guys. I just found out something." Grinned Julie/Jason. "What is it?" Asked Susan/Shane.

"This bitch/bastard had sighed up in the singing contest. They want to see them!" Laughed Julie/Jason. "Aww how cute~. But you know," she/he bent down and took hold of my hair and pulled it by force, making me squeal out of surprise and pain. "You should give up. You have no talent. Just nothing~. Actually, your below nothing. Your garbage. A piece of filth that everyone is afraid to touch." Julie/Jason and Alice/Aaron laughed behind their leader. I started to squirm to get their hand off of me, but it did nothing.

"You do try so hard. You know, I think I'm starting to know why your parents died. They didn't want to look at you anymore. A pathetic excuse for a daughter/son." That's when I snapped. Some people might have cried, but I'm different. When someone crossed the line, I turn into something. I stopped squirming and they stopped laughing.

Its OK now.

"Hey. Whats wrong? Are you going to cry-" "Get your fucking hand off of me." I interrupted Alice/Aaron. I then got up and ripped their hand off of me. "W-what?" Stuttered Susan/Shane. By this time, my eyes turned a darker shade of my regular eye color. I looked right at their eyes and swore they froze in fear.

"You're telling me things I already know and you think your dumb-ass comments hurt? Ha! Don't make me fucking laugh, you sons of bitches! I sure do hope your parents have more than one child so they won't be disappointed in their legacy ." I grinned. I then saw Susan/Shane raise her/his fist in the air, slowly, still showing fear. " Psh. You little-" "Hey!"

With that, my eyes turned back to normal, when I looked behind me. I saw a teen with brown hair yell out. Susan/Shane then forcefully pulled their hand back giving a good 'tsk'. "The bell is about to ring anyways, come on, girls/guys." The group walked past me, leaving me and the teen behind the bleachers.

I held my head, letting my legs drop. But I was caught by a pair of warm arms. "Um. Are you ok?" Asked the teen. I gave him a small smile with a laugh. "Yeah...um." "Oh! My name is Jacob. Yours?" "(Y/N)." He nodded and saw into my eyes, but quickly looked away with slight pink.

"What all did you see or hear, Jacob?" I asked, breaking the silence. I didn't want him to see what I was. "I....I heard you say '-parents have more than one child' bit and saw her/him about to punch you. What was all of that about?" I sighed in relief that he didn't know all what I did or said. "Kids being jerks." I responded with a smile.

"Oh. Heh, yeah. I'm glad you're alright." I felt some pink on my face, but laughed it off. What a charmer this guy is. "Hey, how did you know I was here?" I asked in curiosity. Jacob then rubbed behind his neck. "As you were gone, I heard them plan to take you behind these bleachers and beat ya' up. I didn't want this happening, so I walked closer to them to stop this uneasiness, but coach called me over." Jacob explained and I nodded in approval of this answer.

"OK then. Hey, I think we should go back. The bell is going to ring." I said getting up, but Jacob helped me, putting my left arm around his neck and put his right arm around my hip. "Take it easy." "I just scraped my knee, but I'm ok. Really." "Still. Let me do this for you." I blushed at this, and said nothing more as we left the bleachers and into the building to get ready for 3rd period. Do...Do I like this guy?

I shook my head. No, this is not possible. I like Sans. And sans only. "Hey." Jacob said, getting me out of my train of thought. "Yeah?" Jacob then looked away. "I-I think you have an amazing voice." W-Wha???

"Y-You heard my voice?! When?!" My face growing red from embarrassment. "You ordered a pizza?" I blinked, not knowing what he means, but I then remember last night. How I sang to Monster kid and Frisk...

"You heard that..." I said, covering my face with my free hand. He laughs at my reaction. "Ya' know, it's weird." He said, opening the door for me and I enter the building with him following close behind. "What is?" I asked. "I feel like we can be friends when I hardly know you." I shook my head. "It's not weird at all. I feel the same way." I said going to the gym. I wore my school clothes instead of my gym ones so I'm already ready to go. "Are you going to be ok, (Y/N)?" Jacob asked in concern. I smile and shook my head. "No I'm fine." "Well...wanna eat lunch together?" I sighed, remembering what Undyne said. "I can't. I have to do something for coach." I turned his offer down. He looked disappointed at first, but soon brightened up. "Can I come with ya'?" He asked.

This caught me off guard. I smiled with a nod. He did a fist in the air and I chuckled at this. "Come here for lunch, OK?" I said opening the gym door. "Alright then. See ya' later, (Y/N)." I waved him bye and with that, Jacob went to the boys locker room to change.

My smile soon turned upside down. I can't be falling for this guy. I can't. With that, the bell rang and I left the gymnasium with my backpack in hand.

Time skip brought to you by hilarious Undertale vines.

It's lunch now and I'm heading to the gym. By the entrance, I saw Jacob waving at me. "Hey, Jacob." I greeted. "Hey. Oh! Undyne gave me this note to give to you." Jacob said giving me the note from earlier. I took it and stared at it. "How come she didn't give it to me in person?" I asked putting the paper in my backpack/pants pocket. "Coach has a class." "I see...well, shall we go?" I asked, walking away. Jacob soon followed behind me.

On our way to the computer lab, we made some jokes and had a conversation about...anything really. Our future plans, dislikes, favorite food. "My favorite Singer?" I asked, trying to calm down from a joke he told. "Yeah. My favorite is Sam Smith." I nodded and took a deep breath. "Mine...has to be Blue Sans." I said with pink on my face. "Why?" Jacob asked in curiosity. "He...made me the person I am today. I was always a loser, if you can imagine, but his songs. His songs made me be a caring person and to be tough, even to the strongest of opponents. I want to one day be able to hug him. Just to say thank you for everything." I explained, with a smile on my face. Silence was the only thing that filled between us.

"Sorry. I talked to much." I apologized, looking at him embarrassed that I basically confessed to him who my crush was. Jacob shook his head. "No it's fine. I like to know these things." I smiled at him/scratched behind my head. That's when I noticed we are in front of my 5th period class. I was about to knock, till I heard an explosion. I soon heard voices from (favorite anime) through the door. What is happening?

I knocked on the door four times. The voices paused and I was face to face with my teacher, Dr. Alphys. "(Y-Y/N)! Whats u-up?" She stuttered. "Nothing really. Coach Undyne told me to give this to you." I responded, giving her the note from my backpack/pockets.

"O-Oh." She took it from my hands. "C-Come join m-me in w-watching (favorite anime)." She said, leaving the door open for me and Jacob to walk through. "Hey Dr. Alphys? Did you know this is my favorite anime?" I smiled, taking a seat in the dark room. "R-really?" I nodded. "W-well, help yourself into some ramen. I have a water boiler." She suggested, sitting back in her desk, opening the note I gave her.

"Wow (Y/N), teachers sure do love ya'." Jacob laughed. I shrugged, digging through my backpack for my lunch box. "Only through my sibling. They were the ones who set the monsters free." Jacob looked at me like if I was joking. "Are you serious?" I nodded, taking a bite out my sandwich. "That's really cool."

"Yeah, it really is." Today is the last day for practicing for the singing contest, and I still don't know what song I'm gonna do.

"You OK, (Y/N)?" Jacob asked. "Tomorrow is the singing contest, but I'm too busy to figure out what song to sing." I answered. Jacob thought for a moment. "Well, I'm no song expert, but I know the song you chose will be the right one." I thought about it and smiled. "Thanks Jacob." "No problem, (Y/N)." We then heard a squeal behind us, to only see Alphys blushing. Me and Jacob laughed at the sight.

Knowing my new friend supports my decision, fills me with determination.

I hope you like this extra long chapter!

Sounds like you have a love interest, but you still like Sans.

What to do.

Also, If you guys have suggestions about what song to put in, let me know.

OK I can decide one myself, but what type:

Sad

Happy

Lovey-dovey

Believing in yourself

Thank you so much for reading this!

149 reads?! Woah. Hope you guys continue if you will be dating Jacob or Sans (even though you already know the answer) Bye!
-Aliciaisawesome12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3K 14
For many years, Frisk never once knew about Valentine's Day. What?!! That's probably what you're thinking. Anyways, Frisk has a huge crush on a certa...
5.9K 157 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...
24.4K 814 44
I DO NOT OWN THE COVER **TW** THIS X READER CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE, SELF-HARM AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, PLEASE DO NOT CONT...
35.3K 1K 24
(Y/N) is an artist. An extraordinary one to say the least. She is quickly climbing her way up the ranks. And who knows, one day she may even become f...