Mine To Keep

By jennydoverland

"Mine" he whispered and sunk his head lower to breath in my sent. He let out a big sighed of pleasure. ... More

Alpha?
Meeting Blake
Don't upset him
Now they know.
Edward Cullen wannabe
The annonuncement.
Have you heard the news?
Where are you son of a bicth
What did i say about your tone baby?
She don't deserve this.
You look like a fish
She's Psychotic
He wasn't alone
Was she a good kisser?
It dosen't make any sense
I won't let you near him
War
I suggest you come with me
Not really kidnappning
There's a good girl
I want my baby back
Don't Fucking Touch Me
A Deal Is A Deal
I want blood to be spilled.
Baby I'm Coming
Your dead
You Can't Win This War
Everything Will Be Alright
There's Time For Everyting
We Are Coming For You
It Could Have Been Better
A/N
In Order To Protect My Family
Love explain
A/N
Marrige?

Possessive

2.8K 53 7
By jennydoverland

"Blake come on I want you to take me home to you, can you do that?" I asked with a sweet voice slowly approaching him from behind.

He turned to me, slowly, his hair was a mess. It was hanging from his eyes. He had parted lips and breathe fast. I wanted to drag him out of here but the look in his eyes was telling me to stand still and don't move. And so I did.

Blake cracked his knuckles and turned his head from left to right.

My mom and dad was silence and looked between Blake and me in a question manner.

"What is going on" My mom was the first to break the silence and Blake turned his head towards her.

"Lizette could you and your mom please get out of here, I don't want you to see this" he said in a low tone. And turned his attention back to my dad.

"Who are you?" my dad asked with a slurry voice, he stood up and made his way towards Blake with shaky legs. He almost fell but mom was fast to catch him and placed him back to his seat.

"So you think your man enough when you touched your daughter, you think your man enough to even lay a finger on her. Real man don't touch a women without her consent" Blake hissed with griffin teeth. I saw that he was holding himself back before he would lose his control and turn into his wolf.

"Wh-what are you accusing me off?" my dad shuddered and turned to my mother for support.

My mom stood up and pointed a finger at Blake, she was so small compare to him it was almost ridicules.

"I don't know who you are but you can't just come into my house and start accusing my husband for hitting our daughter, she said she walked into a pillar, end of story" she huffed and dad was now standing beside her said with a hand on her shoulder pushing her behind him.

"Mary your cute and all but let me handle this" my dad said and pushed her even further away.

I stood in my place but when Blake took a step towards my dad I ran and stood between them.

"Calm down" I said and putted my small hand on Blake chest and my other on my dad separating them.

"Don't Liz, I don't think I can keep myself under control much longer, take your mother and go outside. It's not a question" Blake said and looked down at me with angered eyes.

"No, Blake let just go home to you" I pleaded.

I was pushed behind Blake as a growl escaped his chest. My dad had his fist up in the air ready to thru a punch at Blake

But Blake fast faster and stronger. Within a minute Blake had my dad trapped against our kitchen sink and him. Blake was at this point vibrating and more and more growls was heard as Blake looked at my dad with rage. Blake's hands was messed up in my dad's shirt holding him in place between him and the sink. He was so close to my dad's face I could see Blake's sweet dripping down on my dad's forehead.

"You shouldn't have done that" Blake whispered in my dad's face with a growl.

My mom was looking as frighten as I was on them two and was about to go and separate them two but I stopped her and turned her to face me.

"Mom if you go near Blake at this moment you will get hurt" I said and hold into her shoulders.

"Who is this man and what is he doing" my mom asked frighten with tears spilling out.

"He, he is a friend" I said more like a question. My heart flattered at the sight before me.

"Friend?" my mom asked surprised. And looked at me with confused face.

"Is it true, did dad hit you?" my mom asked and stroke my Black eye with her hand.

"Yeah" I whispered back and lay my head against her hand, I missed her touch.

"Good" she hissed and ran to my dad side trying to pull of Blake from my dad.

Good? Good? It was good?

"Good?" I asked shocked and looked at them. My mom was frankly trying to pull in Blake's shirt. My dad was turning red from Blake's hold on his neck. 

"Stop" I whispered.

"Stop"

"STOP" I yelled the third time making their attention turn to me.

"Blake stop" I said with anger and hurt. It was like he was in trance because when I said his name his head turned to me so fast it looked like it was about to fall off.

I had tears in my eyes. It all happen so fast.

When Blake had his attention on me my dad saw an opportunity and turned his hand into a fist and lay a right hook on Blake's face. Blake didn't even flinch and turned around to my dad again.

Blake laugh at my dad's attempt and whispered "Pathetic" at him as he raised his hand and smashed it in my dad's face.

A loud whimper off pain was heard and my dad's body was fast on the floor with my mom yelling "FRANK, FRANK" and shucked my dad hard.

"Blake" I yelled and was going to run to my dad put Blake was lifting me up and dragged me into my room loudly closing the door after him.

"You hit him" I said with anger and a bit off surprise.

"Yeah? So?" he said and looked around in my room, he find what he was looking for and open my wardroom and threw out a big bag I use when we had moved to put my cloths in.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Blake threw out cloths into the bag.

"Packing" was all he said and contained too throw more and more of my cloths making the bag almost full.

"Blake stop, what are you doing" I asked frankly.

"You're going to live with me from now on" he said and walked past me into my bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and other stuff he though I needed. 

"Why?" I asked as he continued to pace around in my room putting more and more stuff into my bag.

"BLAKE STOP"

"WHY, PLEASE GIVE ME ONE GOOD DAMN REASON WHY I SHOULD" he screamed in response. 

"You're not going to live here anymore" he said and took my bag with his right hand.

"Can't we just talk about this" I asked as he dragged me down the stairs and into the hall. I heard my mom and dad talking or my dad screaming in the kitchen.

Before I could protest any farther I  was pushed out of the door with a jacked wrapped around me and a strong hand on my back guiding me the his car in silence.

He open the door and threw my bag into the backseat and then open my door pushing me in. he buckled my seat belt on and almost ran to the driver seat and started the engineer.

"Why are you rushing so much?"

"I'm not going to put you in anything that can harm you, I need to have you where I can see you on all times" he said with his hand on my lap.

"You can't just go and punch my dad Blake" I said angered and looked at him with stern eyes.

"Oh I can't? If you think I will let anyone hurt you without consequences your dead wrong" he said and laugh.

I let out a sight and pushed myself harder into the black leather seat. 

"But still" I said more like a whisper and looked out from the window, it was quite dark outside now, the sun had gone to sleep. I wanted to wake up and release that this was just a dream.

"Stop being so god damn naive Liz" he laugh again and turn a strong right making me flinch away from the seat.

I ignore is statement not wanting to urge at this point.

We drove for a couple of more minutes, Blake hit the brakes and went to my side to open the door, and I stepped outside as Blake grabbed my bag and took my hand in his other one.

"Welcome home" he said and stretched out his arm to point it the direction of his house, or should I say castle?

White, gold brown all of the colors was in full view of me. The house was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes of it.

"Come on" He dragged me behind him and open the big door into his house.

The first thing I saw was a small hallway with a big staircase in the middle and a living room at my right. I took my jacket of and hung it on a hanger.

It was golden and maven walls. It was some painting making it cozier.

The sofas where in black leather. It was a big plasma TV in the center to. I saw a small part of the kitchen it was withe. All withe.

I was lead to the big staircase. I took my other hand and hold into the railing as I climbed higher and higher. The wooden railing was soft and cold under my skin.

"I leave you to pack up, I need to call someone" he said and pointed a finger at a door and kissed my cheek. He went into a separate room from mine and closed the door behind him.

"I don't want to be here" I whispered to myself.

I took in my surrounding and saw a big bed in the middle of the bedroom. It was one single bed with cream white seats and big fluffy pillows. It was one big wooden closet and I saw the most amazing bathroom I have ever seen in the same room. The light was on leaving me curious to se more.

But wait.

"BLAKE THIS IS KIDNAPPNING" I yelled with a stern voice and stomped the way Blake had went.

I pushed the door open and saw him talking to another person in phone. He muttered something's and turned his attention to me when he had hung up.

"What?" he asked stunned and took his hands in his pockets and looked over at me.

"This" I did a dramatic hand gesture between us.

"Is kidnapping" I said and I swear I almost saw a smirk in the corner of his mouth.

"No, sweetie, this" he did the same gesture with his and.

"Is for your safety" he said and walked towards me. He still had his hands in his pockets and strode over with elegance.

"My safety? I don't want to be here Blake, when I said I wanted to try, I didn't mean forcing me to do something I don't want to do. You said we could go slow!" I said almost screaming at him. For god sake I wanted to go home.

"I meant what i said, we are going to take things slow, but for now. Your saying with me" he replayed and took a string from my hair. He lay it between his thumb and started play with it.

"Mine" he whispered and sunk his head lower to breath in my sense. He let out a big sighed of pleasure.

"What are you doing" I said a little nerves, I stood completely still while he continue to sniff around me.

"Oh my god" I whispered for myself. I felt hot breaths against my neck, slowly wet breaths forming a pattern down its way.

"What are you doing, holy molly don't stop" I said between breaths when he started to part his lips, plating soft wet kisses on my collarbone.

"Yeah right there" I moaned. It felt so good, slowly he trailed up with his tongue, doing small circles on my necks.

"No. wh...What. Blake stop" I said after I compose myself with the little lack of self-resistant I had left.

"Do you really want me to?" he said and looked me in the eyes. His eyes was pitch black and he breathed hard against me.

I shake my head yes and pushed him of off me. I couldn't possibly think whenever he was near me. It was like my brain stopped pounding. Like my heart stopped thinking. I often think with my heart. But when he was around, my brain was in focus and it told me to run before I regret it and started to listen to my heart again.

"Let me go home please" I pleaded.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"NO, for god sake no Lizette you're staying with me" he yelled. He looked so scary when he was angry, he's veins was sticking out, his ones brown eyes was back to black again. I shuddered away.

When I backed away from him I saw a hint of regret and sadness in his eyes. His eyes soften and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said softly and dragged his hand through his golden hair.

"Just, let me go home. You have the twins over at my house remember? And I have your phone number if anything would happen" I assure him. I took a step forward and grabbed his big shirt in my small hands slowly bringing his face towards mine.

"I will even text you a goodnight text" I whispered with a small smile on my face.

He grunted in protest but slowly gave in.

"I have some rules than" he said slowly and took my hands in his leading me the bedroom I was in before took my bag with his other one. He helped me with my shoes and jacket and then open the passenger seat for me to step in.

The car was slowly making its way back home. It was a little music in the background playing soft music. Blake hand was on my knee making small circles. It made me shiver when he drew his hand back and forth.

"The rules?" I asked, wanting to break the silence in the car.

"Oh yeah, the rules" he said and smirked.

Why have I this feeling it isn't something I won't like?

A little update for you guys.
I only update for now because I have already written it, but now. I only have written haft off chapter 10. So now I will update a little sooner than before. With school starting next week and national tests, I will be kind of Busy. But i will try to update one a week if I can. I have much more planned and I'm not stopping anytime soon. Thank you all for reading this story it means a lot. Vote and Share :)

P,s. Who els loves finding Nemo ;). I love it can't wait for the second movie. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2M 362K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
42.6K 1.4K 54
**Sequel to The Alpha's Claim** "Damien, we're in public," I blushed, glancing around. "So?" he said, swirling his tongue on the mark on my neck. "Yo...
279K 6.8K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...