Best of Us (Eazy E love story)

By kizzy3020

Erica, a young women from Compton, faces the struggles of a life time. She and Erin, Erica's everything, als... More

1986
Don't get caught
Saturday love
Thats all i ask of you (part.1)
Thats all i ask of you (part 2)
Knee deep
Why me?
The Tables Turn
The bad side
Turning tables
Secrets
Difference
Memories (part 1)
Memories (part 2)
Confusion
Gifts
New Years
Smart enough
1987
New beginings
The Chain effect (Part 1)
The Chain Effect (part 2)
The home coming
To legit to quit
Switch
Scared (part 1)
Scared (part 2)
Recovery
Discovery
I need you more than you need me
A BackYard Party
Case closed
1990
Pain
Peace
Found you
Old new
Problem free
Guilty (Part 1)
Guilty (part 2)
Deal
The switch up (part 1)
The switch up (part 2)
Broken Pieces
Something in my heart
Back to you

Relief

359 11 4
By kizzy3020

Erica

After my episode on the job E made me take off for a while. We time the kids to Grandma Fae's while we were gone. E decided we needed to get away so we are going to Paris. I don't like being on planes so the entire time we were flying I was cuddled under E. We finally made it to the location and I was happy.
"Yessss!" I said looking out the glass doors of our hotel room.
"You like it?" E asked wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.
"I love it!" I turned around and kissed him.
"Anything for you!" He said and I kissed him again.
"So what we eating tonight?" I said walking over to my bag.
"Well hopefully I'll be able to eat you!" E said and slapped my ass.
"Ouch!" I said and grabbed my ass cheek.
"My bad but we now to go get some food right now cause I'm starving!" He said rubbing his stomach.
"You damn skippy!" I said running my tummy like he was running his. We asked around until we came across this restaurant that sound soul food. I was sitting across the table from E and he was stuffing his face and it was way to cute. I pulled my Camera out and took a picture of him.

"I wonder where they learned to cook like this!" I said with a mouth full of food like E. He was my twin and we were just alike sometimes.
"Mhm!" He said with a mouth full of food. I grabbed some sauce and put it on E's forehead and his whole facial expression changed.
"You so cute!" I said to him laughing.
"If this food wasn't this good, I promise you I would throw this at you!" He said looking down at his food. I started laughing really hard. I felt something warm on my head. I stopped laughing and then reached my hand up to the top of my head and felt that it was gumbo. I heard E bust out laughing.
"How dare you!" I said wipping the gumbo out my hair and threw it at him.
"This is my good hat!" He said and stood up. I kept laughing but there's more food thrown so you I had to retaliate.
"You missed a spot!" E said. Me and E got stuck with cleaning the mess we made but throwing gumbo and baked potato meat every where. I bent over to pick it up. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I smirked to myself and stood up.
"So you trying to be nasty right now!" I said.
"Mhmm!" He said

Dre

I was playing beats with Yella for this new Nwa song. Yella had so many hoes in the room that I couldn't concentrate. This one girl was on the floor shaking everything her momma gave her.
"Where Ren at?" I asked Yella
"You'll probably have to call that nigga cause you know he's never on time!" Yella said reaching over the mixing board.
"You fucking right!" I said and got up to go outside. Once I opened the door Ren and Erin were walking in.
"Dre!" Erin said and gave me a huge hug.
"Erin!" I said with excitement giving her a hug back.
"Wassup my nigga Ren!" I said dabbing him up.
"Nothing much my nigga! Just out here! We need to get this money!" He said.
"You right! So why the fuck are you late then?" I said
"I had to go pick up Erin?" He said pointing to Erin.
"You act like Erin can't wait!" I said
"Nigga if I can wait! So can you!" She said and punched me in the shoulder hard.
"Damn!" I yelled in pain and grabbed my shoulder.
"Don't be talking about me! And Ren I need the keys!" Erin asked Ren and he handed her the keys.

Erin

I pulled up into Cube drive way. I was dropping Ro off for the weekend. I got Ro out the car and walked up to the house door and knocked. I heard Cube from the inside and then the door swung open. I walked in with Ro and placed her things on the couch.
"Where's Dana?" I asked Cube.
"She's off somewhere? I don't know where she is?" He said and picked Ro up.
"And your not the least bit concerned!" I said in shock.
"I been calling all over and I done rode around everywhere!" He said. I could tell he was hurting, I know they are going through a lot right now. Dana calls me all the time and talks to me about them. She's been going through a lot.
"Ohhh! And where's Liyah?" I asked.
"She's taking a nap in the back." He said looking backwards.
"I feel like I haven't seen her in so long!" I said with a smile on my face.
"Hmm, Ima have to take them all out some day, some where?" He said. I nodded my head and started walking to the kitchen. I grabbed the phone off the hook. I failed Danas number. The phone rung for a while and then it picked up.
"Hello." I heard Dana say
"Where are you?" I semi yelled to her.
"I been out! I just need some time to myself! The kids and Cube and this fucking life!" She yelled back
"Dana if you haven't noticed now! Your a mother, you have liyah to take care of, it's not just you!" I said
"Don't you think I know that!" She said
"I'm trying! I just need time to get myself together!" I said
"Dana please just come home!" I pleaded to her.
"When I'm ready!" She said and then the phone went out. I held the phone in my hand and breath out. I walked into the living room where Cube and Ro were on the the couch.
"I'm about to go!" I said.
"For what?" Cube hopes up off the couch.
"Cause I have business to tend to." I said with a confused facial expression.
"Just stay here for a little while until she gets back, please?" He said and grabbed my arm with the look of disappointment in his eyes. I could tell he was hurting. I could feel it, he missed her.
"Okay!" I said giving in.

Authors notes:
Everyone VOTE and COMMENT!
Please and thank you! 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 534 15
Panacea (panəˈsēə): a remedy for all ills or difficulties The curse of the zodiac was finally inhibited for a special individual with a special gift...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
360K 11.9K 56
"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms up making my hands heat up from the fir...
258K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...