In Love In A Flash

By DeniseGustin

Hi my name is Madison Foster and I grow up in Central City, but I had to leave for other reasons. Now I'm bac... More

Back Home
Barry!
Secrets
Iris & Eddie?
A Hero
Run Barry Run!
Using Powers For Good
Faith
Walk It Off
Danton Black
Bad Memories
The Mist
Everything Changes When Secrets Come Out
Little Sis
We All Do...
Captain Cold
Cheers
She's The Bomb
I Know The Feeling
Bad News
Bette?
Busted
Little Chat
Man Of Steel
Visit From Tony
Don't Kill My Boyfriend
The Flash
Happy B-Day
Gone?
Farooq Gibran
Getting To Close To The Truth
First Mission
Team Up
A/N:Very Important!
Anger
We Meet Again
A/N Alphabet Chaallenge
I Have These Thoughts
Time Will Tell
Wake Up!
Don't Stop
Gain To Lose
Jerk?
Grey Hair
A Pity Party?
Grandma's Esther's Famous Eggnog
#Wattys2016
The Man In Yellow
Gone Wrong
Cold's Back
Abducted
Returned
Trust Is A Powerful Thing
Checkmate
Liquid Courage
New Reporter
Father Knows Best
The Girl
Casual Flirt
There's Nothing Wrong With A Little Help

Spill The Beans

2.1K 76 4
By DeniseGustin

        The Flash slowly kissed me back. I felt safe with his kiss knowing that behind the mask was a my befriend. Well until The Flash pushed me away. I read guilt written all over his face, but I didn't understand why.

        "I'm sorry... I didn't mean that... I'm seeing someone." The Flash stuttered. My eyes widened. I forgot for that one second he doesn't know it was actually me, as in me Madison. I want so badly to slap him, but I can't do it. He can't know it's me.

        "Yet you still kiss me?" I ask.

        "I just... thought it was her. You remind me of her a bit." replies The Flash. I bite my lips, hating were this is going.

        "I better get going, but maybe I'll take you up on that offer." I tell him as I walk towards a couple of wires that were on the side of a building. I place my hands on them and thought about being back home knowing The Flash would be heading towards S.T.A.R. Labs. I opened my eyes and found myself landing onto the ground in an alleyway. An neon sign, that I must have came from, went up in sparks sending hot amber of sparks on my skin. I groan in pain at the burning pain. Guess fire hurts, but not electricity.  I try to stand, but I feel weak. Usually I would take in the electricity and use it as energy, but I felt completely light headed. Was it because I came out of a neon sign? Can I only come out of wires? I tried to stand up, but ended up tumbling a bit. Two men from the shadows walked towards me, each looking quite drunk.

        "Hello, princess." says the one with a beer bottle. I give him a dirty look in response. I place my hand on the brick wall for support. I then inched my way away from the two men and towards the street where there would be a telephone line I can hopefully travel in.

        "Where are you off to beautiful." asked the other men.

        "Mind your own, will ya?" I snapped. My head was spinning and the last thing I needed right now was a headache to add to my dizziness. I felt someones hand slam me against a wall with so much force, it basically knocked the wind out of me. "Get off of me."

        "Can't we have some fun?" He asked with a curl smile. Even if he asked, I know he doesn't want an answer.

        "Piss off." I spat in his face. He punched me in the face sending me to the floor. I felt sick.

        "Get up!" his friend snapped. I stumbled to get up, but once I did I grabbed his beer bottle and hit him in the head. That send him straight to the floor.

        "You-" I gave the next guy a punch in the gut lead by a kick in the nuts, before he can finish his sentence. With both men on the floor. I pulled out my staff and used it as a walking stick as I made my way towards the street. I was so close, but I then felt a sharp pain in my side, sending me to the floor. I place my hand on my side to find a piece of glass from the beer bottle in my side. I very large piece of glass.

        "What the-" I felt a kick to my stomach along with heavy weight on top of me. I looked to see one of the men on top of me.

        "I'm not finished with you." he smirked.

        "I am." I replied, I place my hand on his chest and shocked him. He then collapsed on top of me. I pushed him aside and checked his pulse. I let out a sigh of relief when I found it. After what The Flash said I can't help, but wonder if I'm really hurting people without knowing it. I grabbed my staff and walked towards the street and walked up to a couple of wires. I place my hand on my ear piece to activate it.

        "Hey Cisco, Caitlin? Is Barry at S.T.A.R Labs?" I asked.

        "Yeah." replies Caitlin. "You okay."

        "Um..."

        "What?" asked Caitlin worried.

        "I did something stupid." I sigh.

        "What!" Caitlin hissed.

        "I'm also about to do something even more stupid." I inform her. 

        "What do you want me to do about it?" Caitlin asked.

        "Just... make sure Barry doesn't go to Joe's house, okay?"

        "Yeah.. but-"

        "Thanks, bye." I turned off the ear piece and sighed. I placed my hand on the wires imaged I was at Joe's house. I ended up by there front porch coming out from their porch lights. I ring the door bell and wait. I know how stupid this is, but I don't really like hospitals, Barry can't know about me being Spark, and I'm bad when it comes to giving myself stitches. Iris opened the the door and looked at me a bit scared and a bit worry. I realized I don't look like must superheroes. Iris went to close the door, but I stuck out my foot so it slammed into my foot which really hurt. How do people in the movies do that? "Iris I need your help."

        "How do you know my name?" Iris asked.

        "Iris, it's me." I sign as I lift up my mask a bit.

        "Madison?" Iris asked shocked. "Why on Earth are you dressed like that?"

        "Cosplay party?" I tell her, but it came out more like a question.

        "I'm not that stupid." says Iris opening the door a bit. I step in and collapsed on the floor. "What the hell! Your bleeding!"

        "I got into a fight." I lie.

        "At a cosplay part?" Iris asked helping me up. She guided me towards the couch and I lied down.

        "Rare action figures, had to have them." I explain.

        "So that's why you have a beer bottle in your side." Iris calls out as she runs upstairs. She comes back down with an aid kit and quickly gets some tweezers and lots of towels. She tries to take out the glass, but I yell out in pain. "One, I know your lying and two, I'm not going to be able to get this out without you losing to much blood."

        "Just do it Iris, please." I begged.

        "Madison-"

        "Just ignore my screaming and pull it out." I tell her. Iris cursed under her breathe and grabbed a towel and put in my mouth.

        "This is going to hurt and I don't want to neighbors thinking I'm killing someone." explains Iris. I node my head to tell her to proceed. "Plus once I'm done here, your telling me what happened. I node my head again and the room began to spin. Just great. Iris pulled the glass out sending the must painfullest feeling I've ever felt. My screaming was muffle by the towel. The room grew dark and I blackout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        I woke up with a beeping sound. I jumped up and realized it's was my phone. I picked it up not even bothering to look at caller ID. "Hello?"

        "Madison, are you okay?" I heard Caitlin as with her soft voice.

        "Yeah..." I paused and looked at my stomach. I had a long ugly stitch yet I wasn't bleeding anymore so I wasn't complaining. "A little banged up, but I'll manage." I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

        "That's good. You left both me and Cisco worry." Caitlin sighs.

        "Sorry."

        "Where going to be leaving for Starling City, think your be able to get there." says Caitlin.

        "Wait, I thought Oliver doesn't want help?" I point out.

        "Felicity invited us."says Caitlin.

        "Oliver's going to be so mad. I'm in. I'll try to meet up with you guys over there. Bye." I tell Caitlin

        "Bye." I hung up my phone and stood up. I made my way towards the door in a slow motion, but Iris came down the stairs and caught me in the act.

        "Sit." she hissed. I went back to the couch and sat knowing there was no point fighting her. "What aren't you telling me? I hardly see you anymore and then you show up bleeding all over my floor and just decide you should leave without explaining yourself."

        "Well, if you put it that way, you make me sound like a jerk." I say.

        "You are! So start talking." says Iris. I play with my thumbs and bite my bottom lip.

        "Iris can we do this another time. I-"

        "Now Madison." Iris cuts me off

        "But-"

        "Madison Skyler Foster, you are going to tell me what's going on or I'm going to tell Joe." says Iris.

        "Iris, I'm not that scared of Joe." I laugh.

        "Then I'll tell Barry." says Iris. I gulped and Iris noticed.

        "Did... Barry-"

        "No!" I yelled, waving my hands in the air.

        "Sorry it's just-"

        "I get it." I cut her off. "Barry would never do this."

        "So what happened then." Iris asked, leaning at the edge of her seat and taking my hand. I look around the room and tried to avoid her gaze. I looked at close by pictures. One of Barry, Iris, and I when we were little all playing at the park. Another of the three of us and Joe boxing. I remember asking a stranger to take the picture for us. Joe made me because I wasn't much of a talker and didn't like talking to strangers. He thought it would be good practice so that I wouldn't be so scared of strangers. It worked. I also saw a picture of Barry, Iris and Joe. They were older now and I wasn't in the picture because I left. I left because my curse got to out of hand. I was unstable and I still am. I took the picture in my hand and looked at it. I felt tears form in my eyes.

        "What I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone." I tell Iris. Iris nodes her head.

        "I promise."

        "Not even Barry." I say. Iris nodes again. I looked back down at the picture. "Remember when I told you and Barry that my family and I are moving?" Iris nodes. "It's because something came up."

        "Yeah, your dad got a new job and it wasn't in the city." says Iris, remembering what I told her.

        "I lied." I gulped. Iris eyes widened.

        "But-"

        "We moved because of me." I continued.

        "What did you do?" Iris asked.

        "I-I um... I killed a man." I whispered.

        "What!?" Iris yelled standing up. "How is that even possible, you were just a kid!"

        "I didn't mean to." I whispered.

        "How do you not mean to kill someone!?" Iris yelled again.

        "Please, keep your voice down Iris." I tell Iris. "It wasn't... the first person I've killed."

        "What!" Iris yelled again.

        "Iris, if you want me to tell you, you got to stop interrupting. Can you do that?" Iris started at me and looked my up and down, as if seeing a someone for the first time.

        "When I was first born, I-I killed my doctor." I tell her slowly.

        "Madison your scaring me." Iris says.

        "I didn't mean to, just know that." I continue. "I was suppose to be dead, but my mom... you can say she made a deal with devil. In order for me to stay alive a lady offered to help me. My mother.... she told me she had to do it. She made a deal with her and what the women did... she um... she cardioversion on me. I don't know why any doctor would let her do that! My mom told me it was like the doctors didn't even see her. Only her and my dad. She also told me it was like magic. I don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to my parents."

        "Is that why you were always at my house." asked Iris.

        "You guys made me feel normal." I smiled shyly.

        "That doesn't explain why you had glass in you?" says Iris.

        "I'm getting there. Well, you see... whatever that evil women did, it gave me powers. I didn't want to use them, but some friends convinced me to use them for good. I always stayed away from it, tried to pretend I didn't have my powers, but that didn't work very well. So the glass, I got into a fight." I finished.

        "I just can't believe you didn't tell me." says Iris.

        "I'm sorry." I tell her. "I'm so so sorry."

        "I get it. Don't worry about it." says Iris. "First the Flash now you. It's really cool." I smiled.

        "Thanks, for everything, really. Mostly for not beating the crap out of me for lying to you all these years." I say.

        "I've lied to you plenty of times , so it's alright." says Iris.

        "I better get going." I tell Iris as I walk towards the door.

        "Wait!" yelled Iris. She ran upstairs and came back down with a CD. I looked at it and realized it's Panic! At The Disco's new album Death Of A Bachlor signed!

       "Shut up!" I yelled as I took it from her.

        "It took so many tried, but I was able to get it signed. I guess you can say I know some people who could get it for me. Happy late Birthday!" says Iris with a very big smile on her face. I thanked Iris again before walking outside. I placed my hand on wires and thought about being back home. I just hope telling Iris won't come back and bite me in the butt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 401 22
After Iris goes missing, Team Flash work around the clock to locate her. Barry stops responding to Kara's message and the Kryptonian grows worried. S...
8.5K 161 35
COMPLETED STORY Iris West and Barry Allen have been together for 3 years. Barry has been preparing a night that Iris would never forget. But will t...
14.7K 676 53
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the flash or any of the flash's characters. Barry Allen and Y/N Y/L/N met in high school, not knowing their deep connection...
9.9K 486 19
If you got the chance to save the world with the help of some real superheroes, would you take it? Because I did. I thought I got rid of my past but...