Trust Issues: A 10k fanfic [...

By QueenWarden3

It's been more then a few years since the dead started to rise and destroy all of humanity. now it's either k... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chaper 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
!chapter 50!
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
To be continued?
Trust issues: behind the walls [book 2]

chapter 18

6.3K 169 77
By QueenWarden3

***you will figure out what the inside of this pic is. no spoilers! ;)***

[10k's POV]

it had been a bit over a week after rescuing Megan and she seemed fine now, she was a little more opened up to the group. but Addy on the other hand... ever since what happened she changed a little. she's gotten more aggressive, and she always zones out in her thoughts. Mack's worried sick about her.

we where driving down a long road with noting around us but sand. I was in the bed of the truck, as usual, standing up holding onto the rail overlooking the front of the car. my sniper laid across the roof of the truck and I put my eye to the scope and looked ahead. a moving figure was slowly walking towards us on the side of the road, it looked like just a kid... 'I give you mercy' I thought to myself aiming at his head. I was about to pull the trigger but he stopped and tied his shoe and then kept going.

"no way..." I said out loud.

"what is it," Megan asked sitting behind me.

I kneeled down and knocked on the back window and it slid open.

"what's up kid," Doc said.

"we got a live one... it's just a kid," I told him.

he told Warren and when we got to him we pulled over and she rolled her window down. the kid was a young boy, he had a flowery shirt on, weird, and short blonde hair.

"hey kid," Warren said.

"hi..." he replied.

"what's your name?" she asked him.

"Sam," he answered.

Megan sat up at his name and then looked down at her hands. I was gonna ask what was wrong but Warren cut me off.

"where you headed?" she asked.

"to see my dad," he said.

"where's he at, maybe we can give you a ride?" she said.

"salt lake city," he answered.

that was 10-15 miles back? it's all Z's now there's nobody living there? this kid would never manage to get their on his own.

"how old are you Sam?" Warren asked.

"13," he said.

we ended up giving the kid a ride but it sure wasn't to Salt Lake City. he said his mom lived back down towards the road and they had food which we where currently out of. we drove a few miles down before approaching large gates in some weird canyons.

"you sure this is it?" Doc asked getting out of the truck.

a single gun shot went off landing in the dirt next to him and he flinched to the side falling to the ground. I swung around pointing my sniper on top of the canyon where a lady stood holding a automatic rifle at us.

"get back in your car and leave!" she yelled at us.

"we got your boy!" Warren yelled getting out of the car her hands in the air.

Sam stepped out of the car and sat in the opened and waved at the lady.

"lower your weapons," the lady said.

I shook my head no and looked over noticing Megan pointing her bow behind me. I turned my head noticing multiple girls holding guns from the top of the canyons down at us. when I looked back at the First Lady there where more of them as well. I lowered my gun and motioned Megan to lower her weapon to.

"Sam come inside," the lady said.

the gates opened and more women came out with guns and Sam walked inside saying hi to a women who was waiting for him, I want to say maybe his mom.

"listen our group ran out of food a day ago, Sam said you guys had a lot of it. a little bit for our group could go a long way as a reward for returning your boy?" Warren negotiated.

"we have plenty of food, but only your women can come in. there's no men inside our walls allowed," she told us.

what! no men? how does that even work? I looked to Warren who was clearly thinking it through and made up her mind.

"we have wounded, she's got a pretty infected leg, could you help?" Warren asked.

"we have a trained medic," the lady said.

[Megan's POV]

I swung Cassandra's arm over my shoulder and helped her walk. she got her leg caught on some barbed wire a few days ago and it's gotten pretty infected. I felt somebody grab my arm and I turned looking at 10k.

"here I got her," Warren and Addy came up.

we switched places and I stood in front of 10k

"you don't have to go in," he told me.

"I know, I want to just to keep an extra eye on things," I shrugged.

"ok, be safe," he said letting go of my arm.

I saluted him and started walking backwards, "always".

I spun around and walked in the front gates of their camp. I was shocked at what I found inside... it was green, and full of life. women and children walked everywhere laughing, talking. a small stream was going through it and there was a big house in the strange large dome area with green fields with plants growing. there was a small farm with a few cattle, goats, and chickens.  it was amazing...

I caught up to Warren and noticed Addy walking off with a little girl and Cassandra was limping off with some other ladies. the women that we had talked to outside approached us a smile on her face.

"I didn't get to properly introduce my self, my names Helen, welcome to the sisters of mercy" she smiled.

"Warren, this is Megan. this is a really set up you guys have, and no men?" she questioned.

"that's correct, so I heard your all hungry? lunch is being served over there please go help you selfs," she offered.

we didn't pass up that so we did our best not to run straight for the table. there where strawberries, blueberries, bread, cheese, and all kinds of stuff on the table. it's incredible that they make all of this stuff my hand. I piled food on my plate and sat down and starting eating. once I finished I filled a bowl and headed outside the gates to the boys. as soon as I stepped outside 10k ran up to me.

"hey!" he said.

"brought you guys some food," I said holding the bowl out.

10k looked inside it and handed it to Doc, Murphy, and Mack and they started munching.

"thank god in starving," Murphy complained.

I rolled my eyes at him and gave my attention back to 10k.

"what's it like in there?" he asked?

"It's beautiful.... I wish you guys could see it," I told him. 

"how's Addy,"Mack asked me.

"I'm not really sure, I seen her playing with some little girl and she's been talking to Helen, the lady who talked to us all earlier," I filled him in. 

the gates opened and a car passed by us, I looked inside the topless jeep and noticed Addy sitting inside.

"Addy!!" Mack yelled.

another jeep pulled up next to me Warren in the back and she told me to get in. I jumped in and waved bye to the guys and we followed the other car.

"what's going on?" I asked.

Warren explained to me that some of the 'sisters of mercy' group was captured the other day and they finally found them and Addy wanted to go so we went with to make sure she was ok.

we stopped in the middle of a road that supposedly they would pass by Addy volunteered to be bait.

"count me in," I said.

"no offense dear but I don't think you have the qualities to be bait. we need girls like Addy to capture men's attention," Helen told me.

the urge to punch this bitch in the face was overwhelming but I took a deep breath and unbuttoned the top button of my shirt so my breasts stood out a little more and sat on the hood of of the "broken" car we where using and crossed my legs.

"better," I said faking a smile.

"if you insist," Helen frowned.

me and Addy waited for 10 minutes and I almost called it until a handful of motorcycles came down the road coming to a stop next to us. one bike in the front had a single guy it why the another had a side car attached with two girls crammed inside with tape over their mouths.

"you ladies need some help?"  the man on the single bike smirked getting off.

"I think the thing broke," Addy chuckled.

"why don't you ladies come with us we can get you a new car," he smiled standing close to us.

"you treat all your guests like that?" I said looking at the two girls.

they had dirt and bruises on there face and there wrists where tied.

"not all of them," he whispered into Addy's ear.

a gun clicked and I noticed Addy holding A pistol to the guys chest. soon all the other women came out pointing bigger guns at the bikers and they all put there hands up.

we took all their weapons and got the girls back and tied the 6 of them up. we tied one end of the rope to a street pole and tightly tied their hands with the single rope. they all sat on their knees in the street and Helen stood next to Addy.

"kill one," she said.

Addy looked at her confused and shook her no. Helen whispered something in her ear and Addy frowned and slowly lifted her gun to the man at the untied end of the rope.

"Addy you don't have to do this," I told her walking up.

"but I do..." she mumbled.

*BANG*

hey guys hope you liked it! remember to follow for updates and information!:)

>>>don't be a silent reader!<<<

VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FOLLOW:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 562 33
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in survivalofthefittest #1 in zacharius #2 in Quartz #5 in zombiesurvival #8 in survival The world went to shit 8 months ago. I...
2.6M 151K 46
(Book 2) Community connotes safety, togetherness. But does it? When Bailey and Chloe head back on the road, they come across strange markings belongi...
1K 52 34
What would you do if one second you were struggling to survive with your friends and mother in tow, and then you wake up to find yourself with a grou...
33.5K 908 48
Infected. They plagued the city, the people and nowhere was safe. How do you live in a world where every breath could be your last, one bite could ta...