chapter 27

**Megan's new outfit!***
I made this chapter with a laptop so excuse the weird spacing!

[Megan's POV]

I laid with 10k in the grass before I started to hear a strange groaning noise.

"whats that...?" I said sitting up.

"no idea..." he muttered.

All of a sudden all the sprinklers popped up and we where getting soaked by spraying water. We both jumped up but 10k grabbed my waist and wouldnt let me go lifting me off my feet.

"Its cold!" I shrieked.

We laughed and the sprinklers turned off and Warren stood in the door smirking at us. He set me down and we walked towards her.

"so we still have running water here," she said, "go shower,".

Me and 10k looked at each other and raced up the stairs but I was faster and slid into the bathroom in bedroom I had been sleeping in and shut the door. I heard him knock on the door quietly and I cracked it open looking at him smiling at me.

"can I help you," I laughed.

he held my bag out in his hand and I opened the door by mistake to grab it and he stepped inside grabbing my hips.

"I'll drag you out if I have to," I joked.

he leaned down and kissed my lips for a minute before pulling back.

"save me some hot water," he smiled stepping out.

exited I stripped my clothes off and jumped in the hot shower. I watched a minute as dirt swirled around my feet and go down the drain. I scrubbed the crap out of my long hair with the shampoo still in here and then scrubbed my body with it. I let the warm water roll down my back another minute before turning the water off and ringing my hair out. I stepped out of the shower and dug threw my bag, I pulled out some extra clothes I had. I pulled on a black bandeau and pulled on a grey tank top that faded to black on the bottom and put on my ripped black jeans. I stuffed my red flannel into my bag and finally looked at my self in the fogged up mirror. wow, my hair is out of control...

I dug threw the drawers and found a small pair of silver scissors and gave my self a trim. I smiled at my clean self and stepped out of the bathroom seeing 10k laying on the bed.

"did you give your self a hair cut?" he asked.

"you know a hey your hair looks nice for it being an apocalypse would of been a way better answer," I playfully rolled my eyes.

He got up and kissed the top of my head and walked into the bathroom to shower.

"looks great," he said before closing the door.

I chuckled before flopping down on the bed hearing the water start again. 15 minutes later the water turned off and 10k walked out drying his hair with a towel, shirtless... I stared at him and he caught me and chuckled.

"could you give me a hair cut to?" he asked.

"ya, sure," I said getting up and finding the silver scissors again.

He sat down on the toilet in the bathroom and I started to cut his black hair. it was really due for a trim... it took about 5 minutes before I was finished. he got up and looked in the mirror tilting his head around to see the back.