Kidnapped and running with th...

By my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 8

8K 242 28
By my-anaconda_does

Amy's POV

So it's Saturday and me and the boys are having a relaxing day. It's around 10 and we've just had a full English breakfasts thanks to me.

"Ahhh the was amazing Amy" Jacob said smiling

"Yeah thanks" all the boys said and I smiled replying with a 'you're welcome'.

We decided to watch a film. All the boys decided to watch a horror. The conjuring to be specific.

We were up to the part where the thing is on top of the wardrobe. As soon as it showed the face all the boys screamed like girls whilst I laughed. They looked at me like I was crazy which made me laugh more.

"Why aren't you scared?!" Aiden asked

"Well I use to watch horror films all the time so this is not even close to scary. I actually wonder what your faces would be like if we watched annabelle." I said giggling.

"Wait what's annabelle" the boys asked

"Well you know the doll that they showed at the beginning?" I asked and they nodded.

"They made a film about it. It's amazing" I said grinning and they all looked at each other.

"She's crazy" Tyler said smiling.

"Yeah I think so" they all agreed.

we were all laughing when all of a sudden an alarm started going off.

"What's that?" I asked as we all stood up.

"Someone's within 50 meters of the premises. Which means they're coming towards the house." Marco said

"Amy go to your room, and keep the lights off. Boys go switch off every light in the house including the pool light. I'll got check the camera's." The boys all said okay and went their ways as I went up to my room. I went towards the balcony whist switching off my lights. I looked out and you could still see okay because it was a little light out. After 5 minutes looking outside I saw a girl running towards the house. She kept looking behind her like she was being followed.

She got closer to the house and I opened the balcony door a little so I could hear what she was shouting.

"HELP" she screamed repeatedly and I ran down the stairs.

"It's a girl" I shouted whilst running towards the screen doors that led to the garden.

"Move away from the door Amy" Tyler shouted.

"Help her, she's screaming for help please!" I shouted back to him as the boys came into view.

"No we don't know who she is or where she's from, for all we know she could be part of your dads gang" Marco said.

All of a sudden she slammed against the screen doors crying and banging her hands which were covered in blood and her knees were all scraped up and bleeding too she hid her hands repeatedly on the door crying whilst screaming for help.

I looked at her and turned to the guys.

"Please I don't know her and I know every member of my dads gang! Please just help her she's terrified!" I shouted at them but Mikey held me back from opening the door.

"Please" I cried as tears streamed down my face.

"Please Tyler I don't know her but we need to help" I cried.

Tyler's POV

I looked at Amy and the girl crying whilst banging on the window and thought for a second.

"Please Tyler" she said whilst crying and falling to the floor.

God damn this girl and her good heart.

"Get her inside" I said looking at Jacob.

"But ty-" he started but I cut him off.

"I said get her inside" I glared at him and he nodded.

He unlocked the door and let her come inside.

"P-please they're t-trying to k-kill me" she cried.

"Amy take her upstairs boys get you're guns. Aiden and Aaron go keep an eye on the cameras and find out who's coming towards the house." I said and pulled my gun out from my ankle holder.

Amy got up and took the girls hand taking her towards the door to go to her room. She stopped a turned before she left.

"Thank you Tyler" she said whilst tears still streamed down her face.

I nodded to her and said we can talk later and to just get her upstairs in her room. Amy nodded and left.

"Let's move it boys." I said and me and the rest of the boys left through the back doors with ear pieces on and our guns in hand.

I hid behind the mountain of dirt from our Motorcross course and looked over it to see two men running towards the house.

"Has anyone got a shot?" I asked into my mic.

"Negative" I heard all of them say.

"I've got a clear shot now. Should I take it?" I heard Daniel say. Seeing as he was one of our best shooters I gave him the go ahead.

Next thing I know there's a dead body on our training field.

"Get the other one before he gets away!" I said quickly and I heard multiple shots being fired. After around 4 minutes of us shooting and the guy shooting back he was finally dead.

"Go check for a pulse and make sure he's dead." I said and Marco said okay. Once we were certain both the guys were dead I called all the boys to meet me in the field.

" is anyone hurt?" I asked whilst holding my shoulder.

"Yeah" Diego and Jacob replied

"Okay Jake call your mum and let her know what happened. Marco, Aiden, Daniel, Aaron and Mikey bury them in the Forrest" I said and we all went our ways.

Amy's POV

I grabbed the girls hand and took her to leave the room but before I did I turned to Tyler and said thank you again.

After I left the kitchen area with the brunette girl by my side I led her up the stairs. She was still shaking and kept turning back to see if we were being followed. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs for the third floor and looked at her.

"I promise that they will get them okay? I trust Tyler with my life and I know that he won't let anyone hurt any of us. Just relax okay?" I said and she nodded and eventually stopped shaking.

As we got outside my room we heard multiple gun shots. The girl jumped and I told her to stay down and stay quiet. I walked into my room slowly and went towards the door. I could see where all of the guys were.

Just as I was about to turn a felt a sharp pain in my hip an shoulder.

"Shit" I breathed out.

I grabbed a black jacket and put it on. I then got the girl to come into my room. She looked around for a few minutes and then stared at the broken glass on the wooden floor part of my room by the balcony door.

"Don't worry, I'm here take this towel and head in for a shower okay? And when you come out there will be fresh clothes an underwear on the bed for you." I said and she smiled

"Thank you, I'm Ali by the way. Ali Jenkins." She said holding her hand out.

I smiled back and shook her hand.

"Amy, Amy knight"

She looked down at her hand after releasing my own and just stared before speaking.

"Ummm Amy I think you're bleeding" she said looking up at me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked

"Umm" she slowly lifted her hand to show it had more blood but it was fresh. I look down at mine and saw that the blood was going though my jacket and onto my hand as well.

"Don't worry I'm fine, you just go for your shower but let me wash my hands first" I said and walked past her. I rinsed off my hands and grabbed a spare towel to dry them with. After I left the washroom Ali went in.

I quickly grabbed my almost white pink dress and put it on my bed along with spare underwear. After that I left the room and checked my hip area to see if I was still bleeding. After I took my hand away and looked at it..

Yep I'm still bleeding.

I slowly went down the stairs. As I reached the bottom floor I felt like I was gonna faint. I slowly tried to walk but felt my knees buckle which caused me to fall.

"Tyler" I shouted but didn't hear a reply or anyone move around.

"Tyler" I said as loud as I could but it was only a small whisper.

The last thing I remember was saying Tyler's name and then everything slowly faded to black.

Tyler's POV

I was walking back in to the house when I saw something red on the floor next to the stairs.

"Fuck sake Diego did you drop your cranberry juice again?" I asked him as he followed me in.

"No I ran out like last week." He replied confused.

I walked forward a little more and saw a hand in the pool of red substance.

I stopped in my tracks and took out my gun. I slowly moved forward and told Diego to go around the other side with Jacob.

I slowly moved forward to see who it was. 

"Amy!" I yelled and dropped on my knees next to her.

"Go check upstairs and see if there's anyone else" I shouted dragging her limp body in my arms.

"Shit" I yelled in pain.

"She was shot through the balcony door." Jacob yelled limping down with Diego following him.

"Jake we need to go to the hospital. Now" I yelled into my ear piece.

After 10 minutes all the boys were in front of me and the girl that Amy helped came down.

"What the fuck, what happened?" Aaron said crouching down next to us.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! If she didn't say to save you then she wouldn't be here bleeding out!" I yelled.

"Ty calm down, let's just get her to the hospital. Her names Amy conners okay? I put a file on the system and moved all of her real info into that. I changed her name and her birth parents names so we'll be fine" Aiden said walking towards us.

"Let's go now!" I shouted making them all hurry.

I tried to pick he up but my shoulder was still hurting from the wound that I've got.

"I'll do it" Marco said but I shook my head

"It's fine" I said still struggling to pick her up.

"Tyler"

I ignored him and just kept trying.

"TYLER! I said I'll do it okay?" Marco said shouting at me and I finally agreed.

We walked towards the door and the girl followed.

"No you can fuck off. This is all your fault. If you didn't bring them assholes here then this wouldn't have happened." I said stopping her and blocking her path.

"I-I'm sorry" she said tears brimming in her eyes.

"No that's not gonna make her better is it?" I said glaring at her.

"Dude leave it, let's go" Mikey said and i looked at her one more time before walking away.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

After around 30 minutes of skipping red lights and speeding we reached the hospital.

"Help, now" I shouted and people ran towards us.

"Get me dr. Adrian" I said and the woman looked at me weird.

"Sir she's bleeding out. She needs help" she replied pointing at Amy.

"I said I want dr. Adrian. So get him now!" I shouted and she ran away.

Seconds later dr Adrian ran towards us and looked at me.

"Help her" I said and he nodded.

Dr Adrian was the doctor that always helped us out. He knew we were in the gang and we gave him a place to. He was the doctor of our gang. Whenever one of us got hurt he would sort it out. He made sure no police got involved and that no one asked questions.

We put Amy on a bed and she was wheeled away to the operating room.

Two hours into our wait Dr Adrian's son Kian came and sorted out me and the other two that had been shot.

"What happened?" He asked as we walked into a closed room.

"Some girl was being chased and Amy wanted to help so. So we did. Next thing I know I walk in and Amy's at the bottom of the stairs bleeding out." I replied as he took the bullet out and stitched up my gun shot wound.

"Well where's the other girl? The one this Amy lass saved" he asked and I nodded my head towards the waiting area that the boys were in.

"She waiting with them." I said and he nodded.

Once I was bandaged up Diego went into get his leg sorted.

8 gruelling hours later Dr Adrian walked out along with his assistant Dr Payton.

"Right boys, I'm happy to say that the operation was successful." He said and smiled. I looked up and let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding in.

"But" Dr Adrian started. My head snapped in his direction. Eyes boring into his.

"When she fell. She took a hit to the head which sent her into a coma. Now we don't know how long till she wakes up. Could be days, weeks, months and maybe even years." Dr Payton said.

"But she's okay?" I asked.

He nodded his head and seconds later she was wheeled out of the operating room and then down a hallway.

"She's going to be put in her own room, as soon as I find out the number I'll let you know okay?"

I nodded my head and went to sit down."I-is she okay" a small whisper said on the side and whipped my head in that girls direction and glared at her.

I got up and walked away but stopped when I heard the words fall from her mouth.

"I know that you kidnapped her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 9K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
3.2K 142 25
Being in a group home wasn't ideal for anyone, but for the six teenagers, it was the best they could get out of the crappy system. In other's eyes, i...
302 37 26
A story of Long-Distance friendship to become lovers