Electrifing [MCD&SMD CROSSOVE...

By rokewe

trying to escape from her past, Jess takes a new identity of Aphmau and becomes a lord of a small village. b... More

1. Vanished
2. Nightmare
3. Crystals
4. Newcomer
5. Chant
6. Family
7. Lullaby
8. Lies
9. Vase
10. Grief
Quick question
12. Fight
13. Relaxed
(pls read) info + new book
14. Flower
15. Usual Day
16. Apocalypse
17. Dream.
18. Awake.
19. Snow
Important. REALLY IMPORTANT.
nope.
super minecraft kids

11. Red

2.7K 82 12
By rokewe

also in here : jess shoulder bag = her mc inventory but normalised

A P H M A U

story of the red ring

''Your ruined everything!'' Castor shouted at me with an furious tone.

''I tried my best! You weren't even fucking helping!'' I answered with the same tone of voice.

''I DIDN'T HELP?! I DID HELP! I WAS BUILDING MOST OF THIS THING WHILE YOU WERE GOING TO GET 'DRINKS' WHICH BY THE WAY YOU DIDN'T GET'' He roared.

''ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME CASTOR? I DID BRING THOSE DRINKS AND I BUILD EVERYTHING YOU SEE ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU FUCKED IT UP BY ADDING YOUR STUPID ASS GLOWSTONE AND SHIT'' I shouted.

''THAT 'STUPID SHIT' IS THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS!'' He countered.

''YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU! FUCK THIS!'' I shouted and turned around walking towards any tp ''I'M GOING SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE IS NO STUPID. BYE''

Before stepping on the tp, I turned around expecting , hoping to Castor be right behind me saying sorry. He was standing back turned to me still infront of the build. I clenched my fist, gritted my teeth and stepped on the teleporter. I heard the familiar sound of whirring and I looked down seeing my body's color fading and being replaced with a blue grid. Even though being teleported takes only a second I like quickly looking down to see myself being teleported. After the grid covered all my body my vision turned blue and returned a second later showing me the world once again.

Before registering my surroundings I stepped off the tp and then looked up to see I was in the police station. No-one noticed my appearance even if they did they didn't seem to care, I'm not suprised after all I did once overhear some villagers say 'that no-one should question what the heroes do because they most likely are doing it for our sake'. That's not true at all , we are all just nerds who like to explores shit.

I looked around, there was a few people here , I looked towards the clip-board to see if they were any criminals. I walked over to it and happily I saw there was a paper on the board. I took it off the board and looked over it.

Bully the Fling

12 emerald shards

What kind of name is Bully the Fling?! I signed and turned the paper around to see where he was last saw. Behind the merchant plaza.. I put the paper in my jeans pocket and I quickly walked out of the police station.

I walked down the stone path to the village, mhhm.. I wonder why they put the police station so far from the actual village. I should have put on my armour today but I didn't want to overheat while building that chicken coop with Castor. I buried my face into my fluffy scarf, It was actually quite cold I don't know why I thought I was going to over-heat. I walked into the main village and went in-between the houses to get to the booths faster. After a while I finally got out of the maze of houses and came upon the merchant booths.

I walked in the wooden shelter and passed through quickly to get to the back. I walked out the back and to my sadness I found nothing. I looked around a bit more when I heard a sudden shriek behind me. I turned around as fast as I could to see the source, I ran back into the merchant shelter to see a man with a coat on and pointing a gun on a merchant.

''Stop right there!'' I shouted on instinct and took out my hammer out of my bag. I ran as fast as lighting (get it? cause shes lady thor?? no?? kk) and tackled the criminal. The criminal quickly dodged my attack and ran out of the shelter. I stormed after him and started summoning lighting on him. I finally chased him into a corner of the main park, I started confidently running towards him, when I was infront of him I expected his face to collide with my hammer but instead he quickly grabbed a bystander infront of him and the hammer connected with the villagers face.

My eyes widened as the blood flew on my face and on my clothes as I noticed the corpse scared face burning into my mind. I quickly looked on my hammer that was covered with blood and a piece or two of skin , my eyes darted to my ring which was already turning blood red as if it was covered with the blood. I looked back towards the criminal who made me do the horrible act, his eyes were wide when he saw my red ring.

''I-I didn't know he was going to d-die!'' He defended himself

I glared at him and started raising my hammer over my head ''You.. YOU!'' I said with fury.

''no! No! NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL M-'' He didn't finish his sentence as my hammer connected with the top of his head. Instead of a face now there was a hole in the shape of my hammer, his limp body falling on top of the innocent's one. I looked back onto my ring , it was still blood red as if it was mocking me. I looked around and saw most of the villages pointing, gasping and looking terrified of me. I quickly put on my armour that was in my bag. I flew out of the town and towards Asgard.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.1K 68
WARNING, UNEDITED AND WILL NOT BE EDITED. ONLY LEFT UP BECAUSE PEOPLE STILL ENJOY READING IT AND BECAUSE IT'S FUN TO LOOK BACK AT OLD WRITING. This i...
5.1K 97 49
Aphmau starts out in Phoenix Drop. Soon she realizes her feelings for Garroth, her head guard. After Garroth and Aphmau become boyfriend and girlfrie...
17.6K 271 50
{Completed} Je-I mean aphmau ran away from her past 2 years ago, What happens when someone returns or finds out? FIND OUT IN DIS FAB BOOK 8:3
4.8K 141 12
Jessica Odinson was a goddess, daughter of Thor, and Irene, she had a twin brother, Jin Odinson. She was the definition of tomboy, she never liked gi...