RAISING SUMMER ✔

By Beautiful_Mess02

(FEATURED WATTPADS WHAT'S HOT LIST) (HIGHEST RANKING #9 IN CHICKLIT) (COMPLETED BOOK I) Rachel and Jane have... More

RAISING SUMMER PLAYLIST
INTRODUCING
TRAILER
WAIT? RIGHT NOW?
NO! NOT IN THE FORD FOCUS!
WHATEVER IS COOL WITH YOU?
SUMMER?
ORPHANS
6. My Little Sister
7. Someone To Take
9. Never
10. Bleeding
11. Insomniac
12. The Rancid Diaper
13. The Manny Plan
14. No Way!
15. Hostility
16. Crying Over Split Paint
17. Picture Perfect
18. One Night Stand Repellent
19. Welcome To The Neighborhood
20. Halloween Party
21. Not Suitable For Children
22. Best Friend
23. Clown Phobia
24. Not The B Word
25. Newlyweds
26. Hot & Spicy
27. To Close For Comfort
28. Mistaken
29. Wake Up
30. It's Complicated...
31. Not Thankful for...
32. She's Freaking Out
33. Already Gone
34. The Cool Uncle
35. You Thought I Hated You Then, I Definitely Do Now.
This Is Summer
ANNOUNCEMENT!

8. Lost Young

17.3K 602 3
By Beautiful_Mess02

I held Summer in my arms as it began to sprinkle. Luke held an umbrella over Summer and I. We watched as everyone placed their white roses on Rachel's casket. After their rose was placed the all headed to their cars.

Summer slept as the raindrops dripped off of the black umbrella. We walked up together to place our white roses on her mahogany colored casket. As I stepped forward to place the rose down a single raindrop fell onto my black dress right were on top of my heart. I looked up to the sky as one fell onto my forehead and the next onto my cheek where the tears still stained my face.

I placed the white rose on the casket and Luke did the same. We watched as the the casket was lowered into the ground. I looked at Luke. I have never seen so much pain. His eyes were puffy and his heart that had been so damaged, was throw in the ground with Rachel. How could everyone we loved be lost so young?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 50.2K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
46.2K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
3.1M 111K 25
Highest Ranking: #1 in ChickLit :) Finn thinks its just another Saturday night of picking up his stumbling drunk younger sister when he meets Westly...
51.3K 899 27
All throughout their childhood, y/n and Michael have been best friends. After losing contact for three years, they never thought they'd see each othe...