Adventures Of The Warriors An...

By alliekatt314

With the new shocking secret revealed Emily struggles to regain herself and make peace with the new creature... More

Chapter 1 Wingless Angel
Chapter 2 Memories
Chapter 3 Smaug
Chapter 4 Bonds
Chapter 5 Reuniting
Chapter 6 Lakemen
Chapter 7 Acorn
Chapter 8 Survivors
Chapter 9 Necklace
Chapter 10 Bargains
Chapter 11 Preparations
Chapter 12 Gundabad
Chapter 13 Trade
Chapter 14 Mark
Chapter 15 Last Hope
Chapter 16 Fight
Chapter 18 Centuries
Chapter 19 Thorin
Chapter 20 New Wave
Chapter 21 Legolas, Grace, and Tauriel
Chapter 22 Council
Chapter 23 Return
Chapter 24 Stand Off
Chapter 25 Fili
Chapter 26 Bilbo
Chapter 27 Kili
Chapter 28 Legolas
Chapter 29 Azog
Chapter 30 It Was Real
Chapter 31 Recovery
Chapter 32 Bofur
Chapter 33 You
Chapter 34 Jacob
Chapter 34 Legolas Greenleaf
Chapter 35 Alex Blackheart and Kili Durin
Chapter 36 Fili Durin
Chapter 37 End

Chapter 17 Wall

25 3 0
By alliekatt314

Sam

~~~

I feel fried. I'm just numb. I'm in shock...I have to be in shock.

Allie is dead.

Allie is dead.

Thorin killed her.

It all happened so fast.

"I'm going over the wall, who's coming with me?" Kili asks loudly. He seems to have snapped out of whatever haze we were in.

"Aye! Yes!" the majority of the dwarves say.

"Come on, let's go," Fili says and starts down the stairs only to r stopped by Thorins arm.

"Stand down," Thorin orders.

"What? Are we to do nothing?" Fili question incredulously.

"I said stand down!" Thorin shouts and stomps down the stares in the direction of the treasure room.

"I'm not listening to him. He's not my king. I have no respect for that piece of shit anymore. He killed Allie. I'm going over the wall," Alex growls and grabs the rope. Without blinking she scales down.

"Allie would want us to help," I mutter and follow Alex down.

"Me too," Emily says and follows me. Jacob and Lacy all come down too. As soon as my feet tough the ground I'm next to Allie.

Her blues eyes are empty and stare at the sky, her mouth is stuck in a hopeless grimace, and her hair frames her face like a halo. Her broken wings are spread out to their full span on the ground around her and almost seem to burn a mark right into it.

A mark as if the Valor wish for history to remember this moment, the moment an angel fell.

My hands find her neck and find no pulse.

"She's dead," I state and it finally hits me. My friend is dead and I could have saved her.

"We need to fight Sam," Jacob mutters and lightly touched by hair. I stand up and whip out my battle axe.

"You're right. Let's go take out all our grievances," I agree.

"I say we head to stand with Natalie and Smaug. When the real fighting starts we can spread out an use our skills where they are needed," I instruct. With our weapons pulled we dash into the elven army and towards the orcs.

~~~

Emily

~~~

"I have an idea someone help me get over the wall the dwarves made," I call and clench my fists as I run. Dodging the utterly still elven army is easy. They seem indifferent to what's happening.

"I got you," Smaug says from above and swoops down from the sky to grab me. I let out a squeak of surprise when he does. He flies me over the dwarves wall and sets me down. Being between the dwarves and orcs is unnerving but Allie sacrificed herself so I shouldn't be afraid of doing the same thing.

Inhaling deeply I unclench my hands and let the heat flow through my hands. I hold my hands out and let out a loud guttural scream as fire pours from my hands. My scream turns into a roar and I shift into my dragon form.

"You shall not pass," I rumble.

~~~

Natalie

~~~

"Thank the Valor for Emily," I mutter.

"The Elves, will they not fight?" Bilbo questions frantically. "My friends need their help!"

"Thranduil! This is madness!" Gandalf shouts.

"Thranduil please. If not for me for her," I beg. Neither of us knows whether I'm talking about Eleni or Allie. Thranduil gives me a tight lipped smile and nods.

"ATTACK WITH THE DWARVES," Thranduil orders and points his arm. They waste no time and head towards the orcs. In a rhythmic motion they launch over the dwarves and Emily's fire into the thick of the orcs. Elves are always so freaking graceful.

"Uh, G-Gandalf, is this a good place to stand?" Bilbo stammers.

"No but it's a good place to fight," I remark and yank out my daggers. I hear Azog shout and see large troll like creatures start to come along too.

"FIGHT FIGHT," Thranduil orders loudly and pulls his bow to shoot at the orcs from afar.

I watch the sky as Smaug soars over the orcs pouring fire over them.

Suddenly the orcs split in too and one half starts running at the city.

"Azog. He's trying to cut us off," Gandalf says annoyed.

"Smaug! Defend the city!" I call out and start off sprinting towards Dale. There's so many innocent people in Dale. Bilbo follows after me and we're joined by Sam, Lacy, and Jacob. Emily seems to have stayed behind to help the Iron Hills forces.

Alex dashes ahead of us and slowly starts to grow in size. I grin, there is no better time to bring out the demon.

"All of you, fall back to Dale! Now!" Bard demands his men.

"To the city! People, this way!" Gandalf adds loudly. I have no idea how we're supposed to take down the huge troll beasts but apparently we're gong to try.

"Aim for the wall breaker!" I shout and point to the troll with the huge stone helmet on. It's obvious the helmet was made so he could run into walls and break them.

I hold my daggers tight, sprint towards an orc and dig my daggers into his back then drag down.. The armies have started to merge.

"Anytime now Alex!" I shout.

"Working on it!" Alex snaps and suddenly she explodes into the fury beast. A loud roar is released from her mouth and she starts tearing orcs apart.

"AHAHAHAHA," Sam maniacally laughs and starts swinging her axe and slicing foes apart. Lacy follows behind her closely and occasionally finishes off one of Sams victims.

I back stab an orc and let my gaze wander to look for Bilbo. He's nearby doing what he can. I have concerns for him and Lacy considering they both haven't fought much.

Trying to keep my energy I slow to a jog and kill orcs less elaborately as I head into Dale. The citizens are all screaming and trying to escape the dark creatures. They weren't expecting this. They had no warning.

"Sigrid! Tilda!" Bard calls and gallops in on his horse behind me. "My children! Where are my children?"

"I saw them, they were down in the Old Market!" an older woman answers as she runs by.

"The Market? Where are they now? Tilda! Sigrid!"

"I'll help you find them Bard. Just stay calm fighting with an addled brain will get you killed," I advise wisely. Just then Percy runs up.

"Bard, Orcs are storming over the Causeway," he reports out of breath.

"Get the bowmen to the eastern parapet. Hold them of for as long as you can," Bard orders. Arrows of men will do next to nothing.

"Archers, this way!" Percy shouts and leads a group away.

"The Orcs have taken Stone Street, the Market's overrun!" a man exclaims.

"The rest of you, follow me!" Bard rallies and takes the rest of the army deeper into the city. I glance back at Alex rampaging outside Dale, Lacy and Sam defending the front entrance of the city, and Bilbo and Jacob following Bard. I make a decision and trail after Bard.

On the way I cut an orcs throat and shove another into Jacobs scimitar. Gandalf smacks a few over the head with his staff and Bilbo just clumsily stabs three.

"Charge! Onward! To the death!" Alfrid cheers and creeps by us. He's going to hide I know it. That rat is a coward.

"How many are there?" I grunt and slash at an orc. He blocks me and I have to use my other hand to get him under the ribs.

"I guess about ten thousand maybe," Jacob replies. I groan and drag myself to follow Bard. I said I'd help him find his kids.

In the corner of my eye I see Bain run into Sigrid and Tilda who are ducked under what used to be a shop stall.

"Tilda! Bain! Sigrid!" I call loudly and wave to get their attention. They look up at me and gasp as they see their dad fight an orc.

"Da!" Sigrid shouts haplessly.

"Da!" Tilda wails. I help Bard finish the Orc off then rush downhill over to them.

"Are you okay? Are you unhurt?" I murmur and look them over. Tilda lets out a loud squawk and points to an approaching war beast. "Oh Valor."

I pull my daggers to try to fight when a huge cart flies right into it. Bard shoved it down the hill. With the beast knocked out Bilbo comes over and stabs it in the head.

"Wouldn't want it waking up would we?" Bilbo asks with a stupid triumphant smile on his face.

"No we wouldn't Bilbo," I chuckle.

"Da!" Bards kids squeal and run into his arms. "You saved us!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 33 15
Thorin and company are still on their quest to reclaim Erebor. Kili and Kaya love has been growing as days go by. When Thorin finds them together and...
1.8K 63 11
There was a Princess in the Woodland Realm. She was the oldest of four children. Unlike her siblings, though, she was forced to stay inside the kingd...
14.8K 412 7
Bre was sucked out of our world into the world of hobbits, dwarves, evles, and wizards. Almost immediately, Kili and Fili began to flirt with Bre. An...
233K 7.9K 35
Arryin is a descendant from an ancient elven race, the Núr -o Gilgalad (People of starlight). She has suffered great loss: her entire village was att...