Mr. Hemmings | Luke Hemmings

De castaway_clifford

He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But n... Mais

øne » new teacher
twø » big brøther
three » tutøring
føur » dinner with the teacher
PLEASE READ
five » just tutøring
six » drunk
seven » mørning
eight » finishing
ten » høme aløne
eleven » squad
twelve » relax
thirteen » detentiøn
føurteen » date
fifteen » røøftøps & cigarettes
sixteen » great escape
seventeen » interruptiøns
eighteen » truth
nineteen » brøther vs bøyfriend vs best friend
twenty » l-døg
twenty øne » michael's secret
HELP ME VVV IMPORTANT
DATE UPDATE
twenty twø » mckenzie
twenty three » arguments
twenty føur » parents
twenty five » cøws
twenty six » graduatiøn
twenty seven » intimate
twenty eight » the mørning after
twenty nine » pølice statiøn
thirty » cøurt date
thirty øne » the end
CHARACTER ASK

nine » new høuse

5.8K 96 36
De castaway_clifford

I sat at the lunch table with Lindsey and Ashton on Wednesday afternoon wondering where the hell Michael was. This was the third lunch period in row that he had missed and knowing Michael, he never passed up an opportunity to eat food. I absentmindedly stirred around my unappetizing looking vegetables.

"Where's Mike at?" Ashton asked, drawing me from my thoughts of my MIA brother.

"I don't even know," I sighed, pushing my tray away and deciding that I was done. "He's been acting really weird lately. I'm honestly kind of worried about him."

"He looked really stressed out when I went over to your house on Saturday, but I assumed it was because nobody knew where you were," Lindsey added. "And speaking of which, where were you?"

"I was just with a friend," I explained trying not to look panicked.

"Just a friend?" Lindsey smirked. "Who is he? I need details, girl!"

I laughed uneasily at her nosiness. "You don't know him," I lied. "And we didn't do anything. He just took care of me because I was apparently too drunk to function." Not a lie.

"Oh, come on! Just tell us his name!" Ashton joined in.

I hated having to lie to them. They were my best friends, and they didn't deserve this, but I knew I couldn't tell them the truth. I was going to have to pick my lies carefully. "His name's Luke." The chances of either of them knowing Mr. Hemmings' first name was slim because he hadn't informed the class.

"Is he hot?" Lindsey asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, now leave me alone," I groaned, sick of all these questions.

"But, Blake," Lindsey whined, "I need more details!"

Before I could deny her anymore information, the bell rang. Saved by the bell. "Well, guys, I gotta get to class. See ya later," I hurried my way away from them and to my locker.

»»»

The day ended, and I made my way out to the parking lot, but Michael's truck was nowhere to be seen. I whipped out my phone and dialed his number. He answered on the fourth ring.

"Where the fuck are you!?" I shouted angrily.

"You need to get a ride from someone else," was all he said before hanging up.

I looked around the parking lot again in search of Lindsey or Ashton's vehicles, but they were already long gone. "Fan-fucking-tastic," I muttered to myself and sliding down the brick wall behind me. My parents were both at work, my brother was being an asshole, and my friends were already gone. How the heck was I supposed to get home? I sure as hell wasn't about to walk seven miles. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, rubbing my temples.

Roughly twenty minutes later, the school's door opened and someone walked out.

"Blakelynn? What are you still doing here?" Mr. Hemmings asked.

"I don't have a ride home," I explained looking up at him. From this angle, I could perfectly see his chiseled jawline, and damn, you could cut someone with it.

"Come on. I'll give you one," he outstretched his hand to help me stand up.

"You don't have to do that," I shook my head. "My mom will be out of work soon, and I can have her come get me." Soon meant two or three more hours.

"I don't have to, but I want to. Come on," he offered me his hand again and after a few moments of internal debate, I accepted.

He pulled me to me feet and smiled. "Do you need to get home right away?" He asked once we arrived at his car (and he opened the door for me).

"No."

"Do you want to help me with something? I recently bought a house because I'm sick of the apartment and the people who live in the building, but it needs some fixing up. I was going over there today to do some painting. You're welcome to join me," he suggested.

I thought about it for minute. I knew it was risky to be hanging out with him outside of school and tutoring, but I liked being around him. "Sure, why not?" I smiled.

"Great! I'm going to stop by the apartment first to change my clothes. Do you want something to wear so you don't ruin your clothes?"

"If you don't mind."

»»»

We arrived at Luke's new house fully changed and ready to work. I was expecting something small and quaint, just big enough for one person, so I was naturally surprised when we pulled into the driveway of a large two-story house. It looked like he had already fixed up the outside of the house which left me wondering what the inside looked like.

The inside was quite spacious and almost fully furnished already. It looked like he had already done most of the work.

"This is nice," I complimented as I looked around. "You have quite an eye for decorating for a guy."

"Thanks." He put his hand on the small of my back sending small tingles throughout my body and leading me upstairs. "This is the last room that needs to be done. It's my room."

A tarp was already spread out on the floor, and the room was vacant of any furniture. Two different colors of paint cans were set in the middle along with the pans and some brushes and rollers.

"I want that wall to be black," he pointed to the one directly in front of us, "and the rest of them to be this gray color." He handed me a roller and dumped some of the black paint into a pan. "You can do this wall, I'll start on one of the gray ones."

"Okay," I dipped the roller into the paint and started to paint the wall. I was careful not to mess up, and if I had to say so myself, I was doing a pretty good job.

After while, I felt the presence of Luke behind me, so I turned around to face him. He had a devious smirk on his face and one of the smaller brushes in his hand. Suddenly, it clicked in my mind.

"Luke, don't you dare," I warned, holding my brush up in defense.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said innocently.

"Luke," I tried to maneuver my way around him as he came closer. At the last minute, I swiped my brush across his forearm in a distraction attempt. It didn't work. He grabbed my arm and painted a long gray mark running half the length of my arm.

"Lucas!" I scolded as I tried to wiggle away. He pulled me against his chest and held me tightly, so I couldn't escape.

"That's not my name," he laughed.

"Don't care." I put a dab of black paint on my finger and booped his nose with it.

"Two can play at this game." He loosened his hold on me giving me just enough time to escape his hold on me.

He grabbed a bit of paint and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Oh, Blakelynn."

"No! Don't even!" I tried my hardest not to laugh, but I couldn't take him seriously with paint dripping from his nose.

Pretty soon we were rolling on the floor both covered in various amounts of gray and black paint and giggling like a couple of school girls. It ceased when he was hovered above me, his forearms resting on either side of my head, and we were looking into each other's eyes, breathing heavily. He glanced at my lips briefly before connecting our lips in a slow kiss. It was deep but not rushed. It was passionate almost.

Too soon he pulled away, smiling, and sat up. "Come here." I followed him over to the pan of black paint. "Stick your hand in it."

I looked at him quizzically.

"Like this." He guided my hand into the pan and placed my hand in it palm down. He removed my hand and did the same with his before motioning for me to follow him once again. He knelt down in front of one of the gray walls and stuck his paint covered hand to the wall near the bottom corner. "Put your hand next to mine." I did as I was told, and after a few seconds, we both removed our hands from the wall. Next, he grabbed a very small paintbrush and wrote his name above his hand print. "Your turn." He handed me the brush, and I did the same.

Once I had finished, I looked over to see Luke smiling. "Looks perfect," he said.

"Why did we do that?" I asked. I thought it was cute, but we weren't even together or anything. He would just have to cover it up later.

"Because I wanted us to." He left his answer at that and kissed my forehead gently. "Let's go back to the apartment and get cleaned up and maybe order some pizza."

"I like pizza," I answered.

"Okay, then," he laughed and helped me to stand up before closing the paint cans, and the two us walked out of the house.

Author's Note:

this is cute omg

my friend did this in her room with her boyfriend. they broke up now, but his hand print is still there lol

my roommate is listening to throwback Justin Bieber radio on Pandora and two 5sos have come on (Everything I Didn't Say and 18) and within two seconds of the song coming on, I have to point out to her that it's 5sos. the only song she knows is Amnesia lol

question: do you have any piercings?

answer: just my ears twice

please vote and comment!

love,

Alyssa

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

63 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
498K 20.7K 77
The second I spotted her in the back of the classroom I knew there was something special about her. Little did I know about her past. Little did I...
5.1K 174 23
❝they all think you❜re bad ass.❞
586 40 20
Please enjoy your stay. Your secrets are safe with us.