BTS BOYXBOY IMAGINES (HIATUS)

By inspiritbaby11

Love stories between the members of BTS... *Cute stories?? (sometimes smut XD) *Update at least once a week *... More

Jikook
Vmin
Jihope
Yoonmin
Vkook
Jinkook
Yoonhope
Jikook
NamJin
Kookie Monster
Vhope
Vkook (I)
Vkook (II)
SugaJin
J-kook
Vmin
Request open!!
Vhope
Jihope
Taejin
Yoonkook
Vkookmin
Jinkook
Yoonmin
Jihope
Vkook
J-kook
V-hope
SugaJin
Namjin
RapMin
Vkook
Yoonhope
Jinmin
Taejin
Jikook
Vmin
Yoonmin
J-kook
Jihope
Jikook (I)
Jikook (II)
V-hope
Namjin
Jikook
Vhope
Jikook
Vkook
Jinmin
Vmin (I)
Vmin (II)
Jikook
Namjin
Yoonmin
Taegi
Jikook
Yoonmin
Vmin
Yoonjin (I)
Yoonjin (II)
Yoonjin (III)
Yoonjin (IV)
Taejin
Taegi
Vkook
Jinkook
Jihope
Vhope
Jikook
Suga Kookie (I)
Suga Kookie (II)
Jihope
Vkook
Vmin
Namjin (I)
Namjin (II)
Vhope (I)
Vhope (II)
TaeJinYoon
TaeJinYoon (II)
Yoonminkook
Hopekook (I)
Hopekook (II)
Hopemon
Yoonseok
Vmin (I)
Vmin (II)
Sugamon
J-kook
Jikook
Jihope (I)
Jihope (II)
Yoonmin
Jikook (I)
Jikook (II)
Taegi
HIATUS

Namjin

14.1K 398 729
By inspiritbaby11

A Rap Mon x Jin story...

On a random night at Seoul, a car was cruising along a somewhat empty main road. It was drizzling a little, nobody were on the streets, some shops had closed for the day. There's only three cars on the road when the traffic light turned red. 

Sitting in the white car was a couple.

Namjoon, who was at the driver seat, asked, "jagi, are you sure you're alright?"

"Ne," Jin stressed. His husband has been asking this question for the nth time and everytime, his reply is the same. 

"But your face looks pale, it's all because of the nausea."

"I'm seriously fine Namjoon. Just let me meet the boys, I miss them a lot."

"Fine, just promise me if at anytime if you feel uncomfortable, be sure to notify me immediately."

"Ne...."

At the restaurant, Namjoon and Jin were directed to a private room located at the extreme end. Stepping into the room, they were welcomed by their dongsaengs. J-hope, especially, was cheering at the top of his lung while inviting the couple in. 

It has been 7 years seen BTS were on their hiatus. No, they did not disband, they just went to focus on their individual careers. And this annual gathering was exceptionally special this year because the maknae has finally returned from the military service. 

Suga and Rap Monster became top producers; J-hope and Jimin opened a dance academy; Jungkook received the 'best soldier award' in the military; and V finally passing his driving test after so many years. As for Jin...he was obediently stationed at home being a dutiful house-husband. 

"So hyung, how was it like," Taehyung asked Jin enthusiastically, "to be Namjoon hyung's husband for three months?"

"Hmmm nothing special? I have been living with him even before we debut."

"Aniyo," J-hope joined in, "Taehyung is asking - how's love life as a married couple?"

"Keyword - married couple," Jimin stressed. 

Rap Monster had already grasped what they were trying to get at while blur Jin was there struggling to reply. 

"Errr...he still likes to leave his things all lying around the house, and continues to destroy every single thing in our house."

Of course, it wasn't a shocking answer, it was something they expected. Upon hearing that boring answer, their dongsaengs could not help to display a disappointed expression. 

At this moment, Mr Yoongi came to the rescue by bluntly stating, "they're asking about your sex life."

Jin, as usual, was shocked at how direct was Yoongi asking and how pervert is the maknae line for them to ask this question the moment they sat down. 

"Ermmm...I..."

Seeing his poor husband having difficulty answering the sensitive question, Namjoon spoke out, "we..."

Eyes immediately went towards him and he knew he had to say something 'satisfying'. 

"During our honeymoon period was intense, but after we return to Korea, Seokjin said his body could take it everyday and set the limit to thrice a week."

"Wow!" they exclaimed in unison, "thrice a week is not that bad too."

"Ayyy hyung," V said sneakily, "don't overwork our Mama Jin, you need to learn to control your hormones."

At this moment, waitresses entered the room with ton of dishes on their tray. Within 30 seconds, the table was laid with everything present in the menu. Soju bottles were also given to each of the members. 

Soon, they began to eat and chat about what happened to each of them this year. 

"Hyung!" V called out to Jin, "try this fish, it's veryyyyy delicious!"

"Errrr..." before Jin could reject, V had already pick on piece up with his chopsticks and placed it on Jin's plate. "Try it hyung, I remember fish is one of your favourite food," V said excitedly, showing his rectangular smile. 

In order to not disappoint his dongsaeng, Jin attempted to just eat a small little piece. However, the smell was too strong that he couldn't take this. He felt something uncomfortable in his stomach and he knew clearly he can't force himself to eat it. Thankfully, his husband was sitting right beside him for which he turned to Namjoon for help. Namjoon knew Jin's condition and after knowing the situation, he quickly stuff that piece of fish into his mouth the moment V wasn't looking. 

The couple made eye contact and smile, deeply knowing that they can't keep this secret for long. 

Time passes quickly and all the food on the plates were cleared thoroughly. All of them were waiting for the climax of the night to start, after gulping down a bottle of soju. Everyone would become very high and everything private would start spilling out of their mouths. 

"Geon bae (cheers)!" J-hope initiated it by putting his bottle up. 

"Geon bae!!" the others repeated as seven drinks gathered in the middle. 

All of them started to gulp down as much as possible at one go, except for Jin, who looked kinda worried. 

"Wae yo hyung?" observant maknae asked, which caused everyone to start and look at abnormal Jin. 

Not wanting him to look weird, Jin forced out a smile and stuttered, "n-nothing...I'm about to drink...hehe..."

Namjoon, who was at the side, could not bear looking at his husband drinking that bottle of alcohol. It was not healthy for him and that little creature inside. And thus, he stopped Jin and sighed. 

That long sigh from Namjoon wasn't something good, the other members knew it very well. Everyone became quiet, waiting for their leader to announce something. 

"Jin hyung...can't drink soju," Namjoon explained, "at least for this nine months..."

"Ne?" everyone replied in unison. 

Yoongi immediateky asked, "is there something wrong with his body or what?"

"Ne, there is. There is something growing inside his body..."

"HUH?!?! A tumor?"

"Aniyo! It's a...baby..." Namjoon's words trailed off, leaving everybody in the room all so damn shock except for the embarrassed couple. 

Seven months later...

Jin finally woke up from his deep sleep. He opened his eyes slowly to find himself back at his hospital room. He attempted to move his hands, but felt a heavy weight on it. He turned to the right to find Namjoon resting at the side of his bed. 

"Orh you woke up," Namjoon sat straight up and did some stretching. 

"Ne," Jin replied, trying to shift his body.

"Don't move hyung, the doctor say you're still weak."

"How is the baby? Where is he now?" he asked anxiously. 

"Don't worry hyung, he's fine and...he looks as beautiful as you dear."

"Thank god it got my genes."

"What do you mean?? -_-" Namjoon said with a face straighter than himself. 

One month later...

It was the baby's one month birthday and again, the seven guys of Bangtan held a gathering at Jin and Namjoon's apartment. Boxes of presents for the baby were built up at a corner as each one of them started to arrive. 

Jin was busy feeding the baby; while Namjoon was engaged in decorating the house to give it some "party feels". No surprise, as the god of destruction, Namjoon just burst a few balloons, broke a few party hats, and just...spilling some of the juices on the floor...everything was under control...totally. 

After much hard work, everything were settled and all of them crowded around Jin, who was carrying the baby in his arms. 

"Omo he looks so tiny!!" J-hope exclaimed in his highest pitch. 

Jimin continued, "he looks identical to Namjoon hyung!!"

Instantly, death glares were targeted at him, and it came from Jin. "You just insulted my baby chim chim."

"And you just insulted me jagi," Namjoon immediately rebutted. 

Luckily, everybody knew that it was a joke. Laughing at Namjoon's appearance was something Bangtan loves to do, and Namjoon doesn't mind at all, as long as he can bring laughter to his members, he's fine. He would just occasionally pull Jimin in as a comparison. 

"Okay okay," Yoongi cut in, "I have one serious question. What is this baby's name?"

Upon hearing this question, the other dongsaengs nodded and together, turned to look at the couple who had a sneaky glee on their faces. 

"We decided to call him Namjin," Jin announced, "its the combination of mine and Namjoon's name."

"Wow that's smart," the maknae commented.

"If he is called Namjin," Taehyung pondered, "then would your second son be named Jinnam? Or should is Seokjoon? What about your third child? The only words left in your names would be... KimKim??"

As usual, everybody ignored the weird things coming out from Taehyung's mouth and continued with their discussion on what to buy for the baby. 

Two year later...

Bangtan's annual gathering arrived again, and now, with an additional member - Namjin. Namjin grew up to be a cute looking guy, although he's only like two-year-old, and Jin took all the credits. The venue that year was at Suga's house, he just bought it few months ago specially for him and his parents. 

Unlike the past year gathering whereby the guys sat together to drink beer, this year, with Namjin around, everybody wanted to play with Namjin, giving the couple some alone time to rest. 

Holding a glass of red wine in their hands, Jin and Namjoon walked to the backyard and cuddled on the bench. 

"Jagi," Jin, who had his head rested on his hubby's shoulder, said, "it has been forever since we had such peaceful and quiet times."

"Ne, especially after the arrival of Namjin, everyday was so hectic."

"Raising a child is so tough, I wonder how is life gonna be with three kids."

"Three kids?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "you wanna have two more? Isn't it very painful to bear a child?"

"Of course it is, but...that's just ten months of torture, after that, I would enjoy sixty years of happiness with their presence till I die."

"Then we shall work hard to achieve our three babies goal huh?" Namjoon cheered, with a smirk. 

Jin simply hit his husband's chest lightly, and surprisingly did not say anything to rebut that statement. Namjoon suddenly sat straight up and looked at his hyung with a serious look, caressing that perfect jawline of his. 

"Jagi...you worked hard..." he whispered sexily before placing their lips together. 

Despite being together for almost ten years, that sudden kiss still gave him butterflies in their stomachs. Jin's lips curved upwards as he felt Namjoon's tongue slowly extending into his mouth. Their lips interlocked, with their heads moving in sync. It has been ages since they experienced since passionate kiss, and the sunset made it even perfect. 

It was soon time for cakes. It was a early celebration for Namjin's birthday. Jungkook brought out the cake he baked, together with Taehyung, from the kitchen. Surprisingly, it was pretty decent. Everybody gathered around Namjin, who was standing on the chair, so that he could blow the candles. 

"Namjin, quickly make a wish!!" Taehyung said enthusiastically. 

"Yah Taehyung," Jimin quickly cut in, "Namjin is only two-year-old, he doesn't even know how to speak."

"Ayyyy" Namjin said with a suspicious smile, "don't underestimate my kid, he has my smart genes."

Indeed, as if Namjin understands exactly what the conversation was about, he widened his eyes cutely and pointed his finger to Jimin and uttered, "you got no jams!"

Of course, everyone was taken aback by what just happened. All of them burst out laughing, leaving poor Jimin there dumbfounded. "What the-" before he could curse, he sensed Mama Jin's stare and quickly shut his mouth tight. 

"Seriously," Suga exclaimed, "is this supposed to be what you should teach him when he's learning how to speak?"

"Of course!!" Namjoon insisted, "it's such an important phrase in life."

"Well done hyung!" Taehyung continued, "I'm soooo gonna teach him 'Ji-min-ie-pa-bo'!!"

As usual, Jimin side-eye that friend of his and pondered seriously when did 'bullying Namjoon' became 'bullying Jimin'. 

A/N: Yayy! First time writing about babies!! Hope Namjoon and Jimin fans won't get offended >< 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...
640K 8.2K 37
(COMPLETED) Having sex with the 7 baddest boys in school was nothing for her as they were her childhood friends and it's nothing to her for more tha...
6.6K 185 14
This is the first story I wrote... No copywriter intended. If you see the same story in other books. It's actually in my the other account so yea..
27.6K 1.4K 28
Hey guys! I'm back with the HIM Sequel, this story will focus on all the members other than Jay. How they all went their separate ways. I want to sho...