Haven Harbor • a.i. •

By cliffordpunkrock

"Being in love with Carter was the most beautiful and horrible thing at the same time; because I knew if I to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 64

690 31 1
By cliffordpunkrock

After I had succumbed to the feeling of Ashton's head between my thighs, we had made love against the shower wall. The feeling was still new and exciting and I didn't want that to ever go away.

When I awoke this morning I was topless under the sheets, Ashton's bare body pressed flush against mine.

I had to basically roll him off of me so I could get out of bed and put on clothes to start this fine Sunday.

There was still a tingling sensation throughout my body that didn't go away for awhile, leaving me to revel in the presence of Ashton's love for a long time.

Ender and Gracie got up at around the same time, Gracie in my arms and Ender getting Bear ready for his morning walk.

He came back in and I started on breakfast, pouring them each a glass of milk which Gracie only drank half of.

"Gracie, finish your milk." I said, turning to the fridge to grab a carton of eggs.

"Uh-uh." She shook her head.

"Come on Gracie, it's good." Ender tried to help but she wasn't having any of that either.

"Fine, you're not leaving the table until you finish your milk." I shrugged and she whined.

Ashton came down the stairs a few minutes later (fully dressed I might add) and Gracie immediately threw me under the bus.

"Mommy won't let me leave table." She said and Ashton quirked an eyebrow at me.

"I told you, once you finish your milk you can go." I said to her.

"Your mom's right. You need to drink milk to grow up big and strong." Ashton explained to her.

"But..." She whined again.

"Gracie." Ashton gave her a semi- stern look and she grabbed her cup, finishing the rest of her drink.

"Thank you." I said and lifted her off of the stool and onto the floor where she immediately ran off to go play.

"Nice job." Ashton and I high-fived and I finished cleaning up the kitchen.

Since it was Sunday I was using the opportunity to get chores around the house done while Ashton had to go check out of the bed and breakfast and then come back to do some work things.

I was sitting on the couch folding laundry when I heard Ashton sigh loudly at the bar.

"Damn it."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have to go to Sydney tomorrow. I completely forgot we have a radio interview." He said, dropping his face into his hands.

"Oh." Was all I said.

I really didn't want him to leave, I mean we were still getting past the lying situation and we just got freaking engaged.

But this was the life I had chosen to live when I agreed to get engaged to him, and this was just one of the downfalls.

"I can try to get out of it, but I can't promise anything." He said and I shook my head.

"No you need to go. You need to be there for your fans and represent the band alongside the guys."

"Are you sure? Cause I can not go." He tried.

"Stop trying to get out of it, you're going." I directed at him and he bit his lip.

"I just don't want to leave you right now." He said and my shoulders dropped at his words. Standing up, I went to where he was sitting and put my hands on his shoulders, him turning in the chair so he could face me.

"I understand that sometimes I'm going to have to share you with your fans. That's a part of this life I chose to have with you."

"I know, but I mean we just got engaged. I don't think I should be leaving you right now." He said, trying to convince me to let him stay.

"You're going to be gone what, a day? I'm not concerned. But I don't want to be the girl that won't let you go have fun with the guys or interact with your fans."

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, you are going to go to that interview, and you are going to like it." I said firmly and then pressed a chaste kiss to his lips.

"Fine, fine, fine." He sighed. "But they are going to ask questions about us so I'm going to need to know what you are okay and not okay with me telling them."

"What kind of questions?"

"Like how we met, how I proposed, how long we've been together, the kids, mostly about you though."

"Um, well I guess I'm not too concerned with what you say, just if you want to keep something private then do it. You have the best stance of judgement on this, so I'm going to trust you." I said, my arms folded across my stomach.

"Alright then." He nodded.

"What time do you need to leave?" I asked.

"Tonight I guess. I'll have to get up early tomorrow."

"Can I listen to the interview?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure, I'll write down the station for you." He said and grabbed a sticky note from the counter writing down all of the information.

"I'm excited, I get to hear what you do." I smiled giddily.

"Dork." He laughed and kissed my nose before we headed upstairs together to pack his bag.

The rest of the day went by uneventfully until it was time for Ashton to go, at which Gracie began to bawl.

"No, you and mommy are getting married." She cried as Ashton held her, trying to calm her down.

"We're still going to get married Gracie." Ashton laughed lightly and kissed her cheeks.

"Gracie we get to listen to Daddy on the radio tomorrow. That's exciting." I moved in closer to her to settle her tears.

"Mhmm. And Uncle Luke, and Uncle Michael, and Uncle Calum too." Ashton smiled at her.

"Okay." She said, sniffling.

"There you go. Now tell Daddy bye." I stroked her cheek and she hugged Ashton's neck.

"Bye daddy."

"Bye baby girl, I'll see you tomorrow." He hugged her back.

Setting her down he gave Ender a high-five.

"Take care of your sister and Gracie, alright mate?"

"Yup." Ender nodded.

"Alright, love ya kid." Ashton ruffled his hair then moved on to me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I'll be waiting." I smiled and he ducked down to kiss me, our lips moving perfectly in sync together for a minute until my head was dizzy.

"Love you." He pecked my nose.

"Love you too. Have fun." I grinned and he took his bag from by the door.

We waved as he left and then I closed the front door, locking it for the night.

"Alright you two, how about a game night?" I suggested to Ender and Gracie and they both became extremely excited.

I put them in charge of picking out what games they wanted to play while I got the snacks, setting them up on the coffee table.

We started off by playing twister and then moved on to snakes and ladders. They took a snack break and I snapped a picture of them, sending it to Ashton with a text underneath that said "When Irwin is away the Chases will play."

About an hour after that he responded saying that he just got off the boat and that he missed us already.

Once everyone was tired I got the kids showered and ready for bed, tucking them both in with kisses on cheeks.

When I finally slipped into bed it felt weird without Ashton keeping me warm and I couldn't sleep.

In hopes to make myself tired I got on my phone and began to look at my Instagram. Luke and Michael had posted pictures so I liked those and kept going until I found a picture Ashton had posted.

It was of me, Ender and Gracie from a few nights ago when we had fallen asleep on his lap watching the movie.

'Missing this.' was the caption underneath and I broke into a smile.

I liked the photo and then figured out how to comment 'we miss you too.' underneath.

Before I put my phone up I pulled up my texts.

'Good night. Love you.' I texted Ashton then shut off my phone, forcing myself to go to sleep so I could hear Ashton on the radio the next morning.

--

short chapter I know, but I'll have the next one up soon, I might even do a double update

as always, vote and comment if you'd like!

much love xx -M

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 24 23
Ashton was bestfriends with Jack ever since they were 2 years old. Then something happens Ashton meets this new girl who moved accross from him and h...
1.3K 40 41
Alex is a young girl suffering with emotional issues and the only person she's ever managed to be close to leaves her behind to follow his dreams. Wh...
413 23 21
As far as everyone knows Michael Clifford was an only child. That is until he told the world of his twin sister Mena Clifford who had been hidden awa...
31K 1K 61
When 20 year old Alyssa receives a letter telling her that she is Ashton Irwin's long lost twin sister, her life changes forever. As she meets the ba...