Back to Wonderland (Heart no...

Oleh blairanderson2001

Alice decides to leave the Country of Hearts, but agrees to come back when she's ready. When Alice gets back... Lebih Banyak

Author Notes
Whos who?
The Rules
Young Alice
Down we go
Wonderland?
Ball at the Castle
Amusement Park
Hatters Mansion
Last Tea Party
Castle of Hearts
Clock Tower
No place like home
Nightmare to Daydream
High School Life
Hat to Rose
Tour of the school
Music Class
White Rabbit encounter
Dreams turn to Nightmare
Remembering the Past
Heart Castle Hallway
Moving day
Quality time in the garden
Nightmares return
Nurses office with worried friends
Introductions
Cat and Master
Costume Shopping
March Hare
Nightmare
Joker Card
Halloween
Sibling Rivalry
Boris?
Fight with new and old friends
Poor Unfortunate Soul...
Dodge the Ball!
Deuce Ace
Cat Crush
Hatter Tea Party
New and Old Friends
Prom
Gleam and Glow
Center of a Circus
Young Nightmare
Roses are Red
Christmas Ball Prep
Don't Drop My Heart
Christmas Ball
Goodbye Friends
Everyone Knows...
Let's Just Explain
Nightmare, Gray, and Julius!
All Reunited!
Alice's new Nightmare
Off to Wonderland
All Must Come to an End

Wonderland is back

358 11 11
Oleh blairanderson2001

That summer, Alice started to forget her friends in Wonderland. Every time she completely forgot someone, their rose would wilt and die.

The white rose turned brown, and floated to the ground. Next the red one with the yellow following. Each day a rose would fall off the bush. The coffee, silver, iris, sapphire, and hot pink roses got blown away by the wind. The two roses that were connected, disjointed from each other, falling in different directions. The shadow rose and the ruby rose came crashing to the ground, making Alice forget about them as well. The last rose to fall of was the emerald. And when it finally came off, Alice didn't care, for she had forgotten all about her Wonderland friends. The rose bush started to wilt and die, and before school started, disappeared.

The new school year started and everyone was not in a good mood. More school = more homework = no more fun. But Alice was in a good mood. She was no longer heart broken, and she was glad to finally see her group of friends! Sibyl, Amy, Ramin, and Ralph were all sitting down at lunch waiting for Alice to join them.

"And that is how I will get to Prom!" Amy announced her friends. Ramin wasn't really paying attention and was looking else where. Alice walked over and Amy started to cheer at her! "Hello again Alice! Long time I've seen you!" Alice smiled and took her seat by Sibyl.

"Hey Alice! Do you want to go shopping after school?" Sibyl asked. "I get bored easily and I won't except that school has started." Alice checked her calendar on her phone and gave a thumbs up.

"Of course. Sounds like fun!" Alice had keep to herself the whole summer. She didn't hang out with friends anywhere, but she did keep in touch with them.

"Can I come along?" Amy wailed. Sibyl shock her head no, knowing Amy was joking. Amy hated shopping, and she would complain the whole time. Amy laughed at the idea of trying on dresses.

"Can I come along," Ralph mimicked Amy. Sibyl grabbed Ralph and responded with a yes. Ralph was terrified, and regretted every life choice he had done that day. Ramin was still not paying attention to his friends, but he was looking at someone.

"Hey guys. Have you seen those new kids?" Ramin questioned. They all turned to look at him.

"NO! What are you talking about," Amy asked. She walked over to Ramin and looked in the same direction. It took awhile to figure out where he was looking, but she eventually found them. "Oh my goodness!"

"What? Are they hot!?" Sibyl shrieked. She walked over and looked at them as well. "They're all so good looking! I want glasses over there." Sibyl pointed to the one with glasses and white hair, but soon found a new favorite. "Wait new favorite! Blonde!" Amy and Sibyl looked at the one with long golden corn hair and violet eyes. They were fangirling over boys again!

"Okay, I want to see them as well," Alice wanted to join in. She found a group of the new kids waiting outside of the main office. They were all very beautiful! Alice wasn't surprised that Sibyl and Amy were in love, because Alice was also. The one Sibyl had a crush on first looked over at their table and looked straight into Alice's eyes. He had a serious look on his face, but soon it turned into the biggest smile Alice had ever seen! He ran away from the group and right over to Alice. He pulled her close to him and would not let go.

"ALICE! I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU!" the new boy cheered. "YOU HAVE MADE ME THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD!" Alice had no idea who this weirdo was! She pushed him away and tried to catch her breath. Sibyl, Amy, Ralph, and Ramin were very confused.

"Um... Alice, do you know this guy," Amy pointed to him. He was blushing waiting for an answer.

"He seems annoying," Sibyl stated in a royal manner. The man didn't seem to care that the whole cafeteria was watching him. They all thought he was either crazy or handsome. Or both! Alice was trying to remember if she had ever meet him, but couldn't.

"What's you name dude?" Ralph broke the ice. The red eyed student extended him hand to Ralph. Ralph took the hand and gave a good. firm handshake.

"My name is Peter. Peter White!" Peter introduced himself. Peter seemed very happy and was about to grab Alice again, but a beautiful lady grabbed him before he could even touch Alice.

"Peter! Why did you stray from the group!" The divine girl was flawless on the outside. She was even more beautiful than Sibyl, which is saying a lot since Sibyl is the most popular girl at school. The new women looked at Peter and than noticed Alice. She grinned and gave Alice a hug. Alice did not except that. Why were strangers giving her so many hugs!

"Who... Who are you?!" Ramin beamed. She had struck his heart, and he was never going to recover. The women seemed to be a natural at dealing with this type of thing. She got close to Ramin and became very flirty.

"I am the Queen of..." Before she could introduce herself, Peter pulled her away.

"This is my exchange student friend Vivaldi! We are both pleased to meet you, but we must get back," Peter informed. Vivaldi was pissed that Peter had grabbed her without permission!

"Since when are you in charge of me!" Vivaldi screamed in the most powerful voice any one had ever heard.  "I want to speak with Alice!" Peter was not amused and ignored the queen's wish!

"I'm sorry Alice, but we must be on our way!" Peter pulled Vivaldi behind him and they rejoined with their group.

"How the hell do you know people like that Alice!" Amy marveled. Alice had no clue how she knew them! She was just as confused as everyone else in the cafeteria.

"Alice. You do help with tours at the school because you want them to feel welcome. Maybe the principle told them about you?" Ramin suggested. Ramin remembered the first time Alice showed him around the school, and she still does.

"You should go find out darling!" Sibyl stated. "And the blonde one is mine!" Alice got up from the table and strolled over to the office. Alice was about to go in the office when a tall handsome man ran into her. Alice fell to the floor and looked up.

"I'm so sorry..." Alice could have sworn she had seen this man before. Maybe he went to her school, but she would remember those eyes. How did she know him!

"No, it's my fault. Let me help you," the appealing voice spoke. She wanted to stay right where she was and feel protected by this new man in her life. Alice finally snapped out of the moment and remembered why she was heading over to the office.

"I'm sorry about early, but I must be on my way. Excuse me!" Alice pushed him out of the way and entered the main office. The man gave a sigh, not completing him job.

"I don't think she remembered me," Blood said. Vivaldi came over to her younger brother and tried to comfort him, but he was not as disappointment as she thought.

"If it makes you feel better, she didn't remember me or Peter," Vivaldi sighed. Peter wasn't to happy. If anyone need to be comforted, it should have been him. Ace was still in a good mood, for he was just happy to see Alice's face.

"She'll remember me of course! She loved me the most," Ace sang. He was fantasizing. Boris didn't like that.

"What do you mean she loved you the most! I was her best friend! I am her best friend!" Boris protested. The knight and cat were again fighting about Alice, but weren't they all. "May I remind you that you forgot to tell Julius about this trip! He's not here with us, and who's fault is that! You forgot him!"

"Hey! Think of the positive. Alice won't remember!" Ace crocked. Boris was sick of this group already. They were all idiots!

"How is that positive. Alice is going to freak when she finds out!" Boris yelled! No one was doing anything to stop them. Soon Peter was starting to have one of his panic attacks and started to walk over to the cat and knight.

"Will you two shut up for once. Since we got to this world, all I have heard is you two complaining! And will you stop talking about Alice! I need to figure out a way for us to continue acting normal until she remembers!" Before Peter could say another word, Alice was waiting at the door.

"Sorry to keep you guy waiting. I just found out..." Alice was interrupted by the cheering of a certain white rabbit!

"She finally remembered us!" Peter cheered. Alice didn't understand what he had meant. Alice had found out from the principle that she was supposed to give them a tour of the school. So, that's what Alice was going to do, but she still didn't know who these people were. Before she could ask, a man that was wearing a yellow outfit and a braid in his hair came out of the main office.

"Hey did you guys find Alice yet?" the weird man asked. He looked down and saw she was standing right in front of him. He chuckled and pulled her in for a small hug. "I missed you kiddo!" Alice pushed him away, perplexed that an older man just did that.

"Um... Sorry to be rude but I would love to get to know all your names before we start this tour. For some reason you all know mine, and if not I'll tell you now. My name is Alice Liddle." Everyone nodded, already knowing who she was. A young man who seemed really tired dragged his way over to the group. He perked up and noticed Alice.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Mr. Gowland, the new music teacher. And over there is my student teacher, Pierce," Mr. Gowland continued. "He's had too much coffee since we arrived at the school. Anyway, I'm kind of in charge of the exchange students here. Why don't you guys introduce yourselves to Miss Alice." The blonde one, who Sibyl was madly in love with, stepped up first.

"The names Elliot. Elliot March! Pleasure to meet you!" Elliot informed. He shook Alice's hand, who seemed to enjoy not being hugged for once. Elliot walked back over to his friend who pulled him close.

"I'm surprised you didn't shoot her this time!" Blood whispered for only Elliot to hear. Elliot started to blush from embarrassment. The next one was the boy with hot pink hair. He seemed to have a mysterious smile, but also friendly at the same time. He wore a boa of magenta and hot pink which Alice loved, but would never wear.

"My name is Boris! I hope you like my boa! Maybe you could wear it to remember something!" Boris remarked! Boris was about to take it off, but Alice took a step back signaling she didn't want to wear it.

"I think it's my turn! I'm Ace, your royal knight forever and ever! Miss Alice, I hope you never forget about me!" Ace prayed. He got on one knee and kissed Alice's right hand. Alice started to blush, for this has never happened to her before, like ever!

"Um... Miss Alice! Can I squeak a quick kiss! For my name is the sleepy..." Pierce got pulled back Mr. Gowland who started to lecture him about kissing people he's just meet. These people were crazy!

"You can't just go around kissing all the girls Pierce!" Mr. Gowland lectured. Pierce started to cower in fear.

"But... Alice is the only one I want to kiss!" Pierce cried. "I also need to warn her about all the children who will be sent to the nurses office after taking your class!" Mr. Gowland covered Pierces mouth, and Pierce tried to escape with no success. He was too weak. The man Alice ran into early came towards her.

"My name is Brett (Brett is the code name for Blood, because Alice's doesn't want him to go by that name, but in later chapters, I'll call him Blood again). I'm sorry about earlier Princess. That was my fault," Brett apologized by kissing Alice's cheek, which she was perfectly cool with! Pierce and Peter started to hold in their rage! Alice walked over to two identical little boys. They looked younger than the rest of them, but were in the same grade.

"What are your names?" Alice asked with a smile. The two boys held hands and grabbed Alice's free hands.

"My name is Dee," the blue one said. His other brother waited for him to finish and picked up the sentence.

"And my name is Dum. We are the Tweedle brothers!" the red one cheered. They were so young and full of energy. Alice laughed because she thought they had funny names. Dee and Dum looked at each other and at the same time spoke.

"And you're our Big Sis," and the two boys ran around her like children. Alice didn't know what was going on and this little group seemed to know her too well.

"Look, I'm sorry but I don't know you guys yet. You seem to know me, which means we've probable meet before, but I'm sorry. I don't seem to remember any of you!" Alice shared her thoughts with the group. They all seemed to have accepted the fact that Alice had lost her memories. Before they could say anything, Alice started to guide them on the tour.

_______________________________________

The Wonderland Gang is in the real world. We have Peter, Vivaldi, Ace, Blood or Brett, Elliot, Dee, Dum, Boris, Pierce, and Mary Gowland. But wait... There are some characters missing? Keep reading the story and you'll find out!

Hope you are enjoying it so far! Love you all!

~Blair Anderson

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 380 55
**BEING REMASTERED! THERE WILL BE CONSIDERABLE CHANGES!** ...What would happen if you lost your purpose in life and the only place to find it again w...
547 32 13
Did you ever feel like, you don't belong to this world. That you are destined for a bigger role? What if there your place was somewhere else , in a...
970 12 14
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Heart/Clover/Joker Alice otome game/manga series. All rights to the creators of the anime movie, manga boo...
115 8 12
(Reupload since I lost password to my previous wattpad account) Rika Furude has experienced tragedy for over one hundred years. One fateful night, he...