Back to Wonderland (Heart no...

By blairanderson2001

Alice decides to leave the Country of Hearts, but agrees to come back when she's ready. When Alice gets back... More

Author Notes
Whos who?
The Rules
Young Alice
Down we go
Wonderland?
Ball at the Castle
Hatters Mansion
Last Tea Party
Castle of Hearts
Clock Tower
No place like home
Nightmare to Daydream
High School Life
Hat to Rose
Wonderland is back
Tour of the school
Music Class
White Rabbit encounter
Dreams turn to Nightmare
Remembering the Past
Heart Castle Hallway
Moving day
Quality time in the garden
Nightmares return
Nurses office with worried friends
Introductions
Cat and Master
Costume Shopping
March Hare
Nightmare
Joker Card
Halloween
Sibling Rivalry
Boris?
Fight with new and old friends
Poor Unfortunate Soul...
Dodge the Ball!
Deuce Ace
Cat Crush
Hatter Tea Party
New and Old Friends
Prom
Gleam and Glow
Center of a Circus
Young Nightmare
Roses are Red
Christmas Ball Prep
Don't Drop My Heart
Christmas Ball
Goodbye Friends
Everyone Knows...
Let's Just Explain
Nightmare, Gray, and Julius!
All Reunited!
Alice's new Nightmare
Off to Wonderland
All Must Come to an End

Amusement Park

267 12 0
By blairanderson2001

Ace was still trying to process all that Alice had explained to him. He didn't want her to leave him. Who was he supposed to get lost with? It couldn't be Peter, because Ace hated the guy. Vivaldi hates walk through the dirt and Julius is always in the tower. Now that Ace thought of it, Alice was his real only friend.

"Why do you want to leave? Are you not happy here?" Ace was still denying the fact that Alice want to leave.

"I am happy here. It's a beautiful world. And I don't want to leave."

Ace was confused. If she thinks it's beautiful and she's happy here than why does she want to leave! Ace's brain started to hurt from the confusion

" I know that I put everyone at risk of getting killed and I'll never really fit in. I just..."

"Did Julius tell you all of this crap!" Ace blurted. He wasn't even listening to Alice anymore.

"Why does everyone think Julius told me to leave?!" Alice cried. She loved Julius, as a friend, and wanted to defended him from all of this.

"Well you have been spending A LOT of time there. I mean the other day Peter was about to storm over there to get you," Ace started to laugh. He thought the best enjoyment, other than Alice, was when Peter got mad.

"That sounds like Peter," Alice laughed. "Why does everyone want me to themselves?"

"I would have done the same, except Julius knows me to well. You have an amazing heart. Did Peter ever tell you what he loved about you, other than you being yourself," Ace asked. "It's because your heart has the perfect rhythm! Not to fast, but not to slow. That's what I like most about you." Alice wanted to be loved for who she was, not her heart. Alice was a little heartbroken. Ace was one of her best friends. Ace started to notice that he had said something wrong, but he never figured it out.

"I like you for a lot of other reasons too Alice. You're a great person to be around," Ace smiled. Alice started to cheer up. Ace loved it when Alice showed only him her smile. Ace picked up Alice bridal style. "And you're so easy to carry. I love it when you're heart gets scared!"

And with that, Ace carried Alice for the last time. They walked through the the wood without getting lost. Ace put Alice down once they arrived at the Amusement Park gate.

"Is this where we say our goodbyes?" Ace asked with a tear.

"More like see you soon. I know Peter will find a way for me to come back".

"I'll make sure to come up with Peter, when we come and get you. I've always wanted to know what it's like up there," Ace smiled. Alice was going to miss Ace. He always found a way to brighten the room with his smile.

"Try convincing Peter, but it would be nice to see you. I better..." Alice tried opening the gate, but it was locked. The sky had turned into night. That meant the park was CLOSED! "What are we going to do. Once we walk back to the castle, it'll be morning again." Ace are you even listening to me?" Alice turned around to see Ace had already set up camp. There was a tent and Ace was building the fire.

"Perfect timing Alice". Alice rolled her eyes. "Alice, I was wondering. Could I listen to your heartbeat when we fall asleep?" Alice nodded. The two went into the tent and waited for morning.

When the sun arose, there were three instead of two in the tent. A little friend was on top of Alice. A cat.

"What the heck?!" Ace said with surprise. "Whose cat is that?" The cat ignored Ace and only cuddles with Alice, pacifically around her heart.

"I'll take care of it until I find its owner," Alice said. The two people and the cat got out of the tent. Luckily the gate was open! "Bye Ace. I'll miss you."

Alice went in to hug Ace, but he went in for something else. Ace went straight for the lips.

"I love you Alice, and sorry for trying to kill you a little while back. And say sorry to Boris when you see him," Ace gave a wave and walked back into the forest. Alice and the cat walked into the Amusement Park.

There were a lot of people, more than Alice had ever seen. She knew the Circus wasn't around, so she thought maybe a new ride opened.

"I need to find Gowland," Alice whispered. The cat looked up at Alice and kind of shock his head. Did the cat understand her? Nothing really surprised Alice anymore. Alice was still looking at the cat when she ran right into someone. "I am so..." It was Gowland! "I was just looking for you!"

"Really. That's great kiddo. What can I do for ya?" Gowland asked. He was like a youthful father to Alice. He had tricks and treats galore and wanted to make sure everyone left with the biggest smile. That didn't always work out in Alice's case.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm leaving Wonderland". You could tell Gowland didn't like the news, but he didn't want Alice to see him like that.

"That's too bad to hear. Hey, why don't I play you one last song before you go," Gowland started to pull out his violin of death! There was nothing in the world than Gowland playing that weapon! It needed to be destroyed.

"Hey, let slow down. I don't think..." Alice tried to stop Gowland, but he was just about to began his song. The cat looked up with alarm and jumped out of Alice's arms. The cat starts to grow into a man. Not just man, Boris!

"It's her last day at the park. Don't ruin it with your so called music," Boris scolded. Alice just stood there with her mouth open. This whole time, the cat was Boris. And he was in the tent with her.

"You-you-you can turn into a cat?" Alice stuttered.

"Sure I can. Besides I am not called the Cheshire Cat for nothing," Boris remained.

"And you slept with me?" Alice questioned in an angry tone. There was an awkward pause. Gowland didn't really want to be part that kind of conversation. He waved goodbye to Alice and skipped over to his rides.

"You slept with Ace. I wanted to join," Boris complained. He was just like a 5 year old child.

"That's different. He asked and I gave him permission. You on the other hand just went in." Boris didn't like Alice's new rules about sleeping with her. He didn't know anything. "Boris I didn't come here to make you angry. I came to say my goodbyes."

"Can we spend the whole day together?" Boris nagged. He wanted to play with Alice, alone.

"I still need to see Pierce. He's here isn't he?" Alice questioned. Pierce never came to the Country of Hearts, but when he heard Alice was there, he came too.

"Come on Alice, I want you for at least one day, by ourselves," Boris hinted. Alice did not want to take part in that.

"I'll just find Pierce by myself. Good day Boris," Alice started to walk away, but Boris grabbed her wrist.

"Alice, it's dangerous to go alone," Boris notified. He pulled Alice close to him.

"Then I guess that means you have to come with me," Alice added. He let go of her wrist and moved his hand for hers. He held on tight, making sure he never posted her in the crowds. Alice was so focused on finding Pierce that she never noticed how Boris looked. His ears were down and his tail dragged behind him.

"If I know Pierce, I'm going to guess he's at the coffee shop over there. Probably drunk from coffee," Alice suggested. Alice was about to walk off on her own, but Boris pulled Alice into him.

"Please don't leave me," Boris begged. Alice was confused. They were both looking for Pierce. "Please don't leave Wonderland." That's what's been bothering him. His owner was leaving him.

"Boris, I don't want to leave. I just have to. It's complicated."

"Let me come with you! You've told me all about your world, even if it sounds a little bit weird," Boris suggested. Alice laughed at the idea.

"Not a chance. I know you and you would kill some many people. I can't let that happen Boris."

"What if I don't kill them in front of you and I blame someone else?" Alice laughed. That would still be killing someone, but she didn't want to tell him that. Right before Boris could kiss Alice, a little man started running towards them.

"ALICE!!!!!!!!" Pierce screamed with excitement! He pulled Alice away from Boris and started to kiss her multiple times. Boris was irritated. That was supposed to be him.

"Get away from her mouse!" Boris demanded. Alice was struggling to get free from Pierce and he finally let her go when he noticed the cat.

"Cat..." Pierce squeaked. He looked up at Boris as he began to shrink. "CAT!"

"Dinner!" Boris started to lift up his claws to strike Pierce, but Alice stood in front of the mouse.

"No Boris. You two will get along. It's that last time I'll be able to see you guys, for all I know," Alice scolded Boris. Pierce was confused. Was she not coming back to the park.

"Alice, I'm confused?" Pierce said.

"She's going back to her world. Keep up or I'll catch you," Boris hissed.

"Alice, Boris is bullying me!" Pierce complained. Alice walked over and banged Boris's head.

"Stop, let just all have a nice day . I still need to go to the mansion and tower," Alice said. The three ride all the rides that day. They got along, for the most part, and made so many memories. Boris and Pierce were going to miss their little toy.

_______________________
Hello everyone. Long time since I've done this. I just wanted to thank everyone I've met on Wattpad. I feel very welcome and if you are new I would love to become friends. I know what's it's like to know no one.

I'm working on the next chapter right now and I'll try and finish it as soon as possible. It's called Hatters Mansion and you get to meet the Hatter mafia!!!
Thank you readers, love you all. 

~ Blair Anderson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.9K 33
There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly class 1-A learns that y/n is not the girl...
196 0 16
A young teenager, Mary Elizabeth Heart, is pretty normal. Well, normal enough. Everyone is mad in wonderland, right? She's your typical school girl...
7.1K 378 16
It has been 2 months since the dramatic night at Prom for the teens and now they get a break from school and go to the happiest place on earth: Disne...
10.5K 521 24
Completed: Zoe Marshall, a young woman, is thrown in the Country of Hearts. Discover new characters, unexpected events and relations as Zoe wanders i...