Back to Wonderland (Heart no...

By blairanderson2001

Alice decides to leave the Country of Hearts, but agrees to come back when she's ready. When Alice gets back... More

Author Notes
Whos who?
Young Alice
Down we go
Wonderland?
Ball at the Castle
Amusement Park
Hatters Mansion
Last Tea Party
Castle of Hearts
Clock Tower
No place like home
Nightmare to Daydream
High School Life
Hat to Rose
Wonderland is back
Tour of the school
Music Class
White Rabbit encounter
Dreams turn to Nightmare
Remembering the Past
Heart Castle Hallway
Moving day
Quality time in the garden
Nightmares return
Nurses office with worried friends
Introductions
Cat and Master
Costume Shopping
March Hare
Nightmare
Joker Card
Halloween
Sibling Rivalry
Boris?
Fight with new and old friends
Poor Unfortunate Soul...
Dodge the Ball!
Deuce Ace
Cat Crush
Hatter Tea Party
New and Old Friends
Prom
Gleam and Glow
Center of a Circus
Young Nightmare
Roses are Red
Christmas Ball Prep
Don't Drop My Heart
Christmas Ball
Goodbye Friends
Everyone Knows...
Let's Just Explain
Nightmare, Gray, and Julius!
All Reunited!
Alice's new Nightmare
Off to Wonderland
All Must Come to an End

The Rules

601 14 1
By blairanderson2001

There are always rules. The rules of a game or the rules of life. This game had rules from the start. You must take part in the game... It is decided by force.

There must always be an Outsider involved in the game, whether it's in the country or outside. The cards must pick a side, Hearts, Clovers, Diamonds, or Spades. It's your call.

You must never break a clock. That is a crime and you will get sent to the prison realm. Or stocked by Joker. 

No one is allowed to kill this Joker, unless they have a heart! 

Did you already know such a thing that it is nothing new to explain. Well you now know from this explanation!

The game is starting soon, so be prepared. You must keep to the rules, or it will be fatal.

"Bullets fly in the red world wonderland. If your heart is lost, you can never return. "

Peter White knew that he had to bring an Outsider to Wonderland, but he wasn't going to choose just any Outsider.  He wanted someone perfect. He decided to hop around until he found his love... Alice.

________________________

Hi everyone! So this is my first story. I've been working on it for some time now, but I originally made a script for it. I'm thinking of making another Back to Wonderland and showing my original plan /script format and showing some of the things that I changed.

If you have any questions about the story or ever get confused, feel free to ask. I promise I don't bite. I also love working with other on stories, so if you want me to write about something, feel free to ask.

And please! This is an original plot that I created, so don't plagiarize it! I've seen a couple stories out in Wattpad that have kind of copied the plot a little, and it really hurts seeing them. I'm not saying you can't make Alice in the Country of Hearts fan fiction, I'm just saying use your own plot/original ideas. Thank you. 

Hope you enjoy Back to Wonderland.
~Blair Anderson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.9K 33
There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly class 1-A learns that y/n is not the girl...
16K 307 21
Journey into the madness of Wonderland. Embark on an incredible adventure with the friends (and enemies) you make along the way. With The Cheshire Ca...
7.1K 378 16
It has been 2 months since the dramatic night at Prom for the teens and now they get a break from school and go to the happiest place on earth: Disne...
15.9K 2.2K 35
There are a few things you need to know about Wonderland. First off, completely misnamed. It should be Terrorland. People don't just accidentally tum...