Confusion

By Mavisuhh

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is crushing on a boy in her class, Adrien Agreste. She also happens to be Paris' super... More

Marinette's p.o.v
Alya's p.o.v
Back to Adrien's p.o.v
Adrien's p.o.v again
Marinette's p.o.v
Adrien... Again
Back to Marinette
Still Marinette
Adrien
Idk what to call this
Arianna (new character)
Arianna again
Author's note
Now Adrien
Marinette
Marinette (back to the story)
Alya (very short probs)
Ooh romance! (Adrien)
Two months later (Marinette)
Alya (hasn't been her pov for ages)
Tikki (ooh unusual)
Hai!

Adrien's p.o.v

16.8K 424 37
By Mavisuhh

I flop onto my bed, tired from such a long day. My Kwami, Plagg, flies out of my pocket. "Got any Camembert?" He asks, like he does what seems to be  every five seconds. "You asked that literally two minutes ago and I said no. My answer has not changed. Besides, I have other things to worry about."
"Like your date with Ladybug?" Plagg asks slyly
"It is NOT a date. She doesn't like me like that."
"That's why you need to love Camembert. It's delicious and dreamy and doesn't talk about annoying girl things."
"I'm not going to love cheese." I sigh. At least I'm used to it. Better get some sleep if I want to be on time for my meeting with ladybug.

Sorry this is so short the chapters will vary depending on the p.o.v I am writing from.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 3.1K 67
Bloodshed has happened, ever since her birth. No one could stop her. A mass murderer. The Clans have been in fear for moons. ~~ Rainkit was born a mi...
906K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
14K 204 8
Harumi Valeri is Lloyd's best friend when they were in boarding school,one time they both escape the school but both went to different sides and they...
10.5K 643 4
"𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗵𝗼 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗵" he forwarded his hand to touch her face on which there were traces of dried tears. (I fe...