The Sophomore (Glee Fanfictio...

By ryderlynnfever

I never know that The Sophomore guy can change my whole life. He is my first love and my first experience in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Profile
New Story On Hold (Sam Evans)
Mike Chang's Story
Sequel of YOU, HIM, AND I
Cooper Anderson's Fanfiction
Another Sam Evans Fanfiction
Finn Hudson's Fanfiction
New Sam Evans Fanfiction
New Finn Hudson Fanfiction
Sebastian Stan x Lily Collins
Santana Lopez Fanfiction
Mike Chang! Finally!
Straight Blaine Anderson

Chapter 45

1K 16 0
By ryderlynnfever

** Emily's P.O.V **

Finn holds my left hand as he drive me to the Dayton International Airport. I turned my face at him and give him a half-smile.

"The others might be waiting for us, right now." Finn said while driving.

"Yeah maybe." I said to Finn. I turned up the music volume in the car, so we cant cry and enjoy this morning with David Guetta's songs.

"We really lived in a small town like Lima. Huh finally we're arrived at the airport." Finn let out a sigh and park the car.

I walked out from his car, take a trolley and place all my stuff there. 2 big suitcase, 1 guitar and 2 box. Finn suddenly lift me up into the trolley then he pushed the trolley.

"Finn, I can walk by myself." I laughed because he pushed my trolley so fast.

"Haha it's okay, we cant do this next time. Lets surprise the glee club." Finn laughed and keep pushing my trolley.

"Finn, a bit slowly please." I chuckled.

"No, fast baby we have to move fast!" Finn laughed and running while pushing my trolley to the where all the glee club member waiting for us.

"Finn haha stop it, I dont want to fall to the ground." I laughed.

"Hold it hard. The superman has arrived wohooo." Finn keep running and pushing my trolley until we found where the place all the glee club member waiting for us.

The other just laughed and shake their head looking at us. "Those stupid things like this that will make Finn easily to miss." Santana said.

"Haha it was fun. Okay we already arrived. Bye, Emily." Finn said. He left me in the trolley and bring all the glee club member to walked off.

"Finn Hudson!! Lift me up back from here! You just suddenly lift me in here and now you left me alone like this? How dare you?" I yelled.

Finn laughed then came back to lift me out from the trolley. "I'm gonna miss this." Finn said.

"This trolley?" I asked.

"You, squidy." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Can you stop calling me squidy in front of them? I never call you fatty though in front of them." I raised my eyebrows.

"They dont know why I call you squidy though." Finn said.

"I can heard you both." Kurt sighs.

"Finn called you squidy because you're too skinny just like Squidward right?" Brittany asked.

"H-How could you know?" Finn gasped so do I.

"Just wondering. But I'm right, wow." Brittany said.

"Come on. Show circle!" Mercedes said.

I let out a sigh. "I wanna thank you guys for everything you gave me. I'll never go throught this far without any support of you guys." My tears finally come down.
"Tina, Artie, Brittany and Joe please continue our glee club. Those old over there will graduate soon, so there will be only you guys. You guys are like my little sister and my little brother." I smiled.

"Remember that you also old and you graduate ealier than us, beastie." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Well, Santana Lopez thanks for always be in the front line to protect me. Your words may hurt someone else but I know you love me and I love you too." I chuckled. I turned my face to Kurt and Blaine.
"Klaine! I dont know what inside Puck's mind so those words came out from his mouth haha I love you both, Kurt and Blaine, you both bright up my life and make it better. Thank you, I'm gonna miss you Blainey Bear and Kurtie." I smiled and wipe my tears.
"Mercie and Mike thank you for listen all those complain that I gave you guys every morning and it was not really matters. Mike, you have to find a new partner for chemistry. Mercie, thank you for spying on me without I realize it." I smiled at them.
"Rachel, we used to be a bestfriend but now we're kind of frenemies or I dont know what is that. Take care of Finn when I'm not beside him but please dont burn our house." I chuckled.
"Hey Beth's mom, I hated you at first when you told us that you got pregnant and it was Finn's, I'm not ready to be aunt that day but then time changes and you become a wise woman, you always gave me something to say to make me better even though all those your words pissed me off. I like your hair so bad! I love you Quinn, you taught me many things." I smiled at her.
"Idiot Puckerman, I even changed your phone contact in my phone with that name. Forget about the pizza bills, just consider that it was your salary to being a nanny for Finn. Become a good dad, Puck. Remember dont bring any of those chicks into my house. Thanks, you were the one who knows all behind this, I'm gonna miss your idiotic dirty mind." I chuckled.

I came to Finn and hug him so tight. "No, you dont need to say anything to me or it will be a long speech." Finn said while hugged me.

I pulled his body. "I just wanna say, dont burn our house when you bake any toast or try to make Mac n Cheese. Dont eat chips behind my back, I left a starbucks voucher for you in my side table, and $20 dollars for you, in case you really hungry and need to call the pizza. I will try my best to go home every once in a week." I said.

"Only $20 dollars? You know we need popcorn and cokes sometimes." Finn protest.

"Cokes? You'll be fatter with that." I rolled my eyes.

"You said that I'm not fat, I'm just handsome." Finn smirks.

"Yeah you're so tall and handsome as hell. If I wasnt your sister, I might date you and we would get married because I'm pretty awesome as hell. Get it?" I snap him.

"Haha I love you so much, I'm gonna miss you." Finn hugged me tight and kissed my cheecks.

"Three times! Wow! I'll call you when I get there." I chuckled and turned my face with the one who standing beside Finn with a face full of tears.

"Dont cry over me. I'm not going to nowhere in Africa, we are still in US. I love you, Sam, please take care of Sammie for me. I'm gonna miss you so bad." I hugged him so tight.

"I love you more. I promise you he will safe with me. Just promise me that you'll come back to my life. I'm gonna be the first one who miss you all the time." Sam said as he hugged me. I pulled his hug away and wipe the tears that come down into his face. We looked onto each other eyes slighty but I turned my face before it's too late or we may kiss and that will make me more sick.

"I'll send you guys a video recording sometimes. See you guys on official graduate." I take my trolley and walked off waves them a goodbye.

I turned my face at them while check in and I can see they're standing there looked at me until I cant see them and dissapeared. I'm gonna miss all of them.

I walked into my plane. I got the first class, mom just booked me a first class ticket to San Francisco. Actually it will be more easier if I landed in Oakland but I want to visit San Francisco first.

It might take 4 hours 30 minutes from Lima to San Francisco. Yeah I can fall asleep in a plane for that long time.

I sat beside a business woman, I guess. She is busy with all her paper. So I take my iPod from my pocket and turned on a music then fall asleep.

* 4 hours later *

I woke up as I heard the flight attendant announce us that we just landed in San Fancisco. I turned off the music player from my iPod then put it into my pocket.

I walked out from the plane and waiting for my luggage. Until I get all my luggage and place it into my trolley then walked out the airport to find a cab.

"Where are we going to Miss?" The driver asked.

"UC Berkeley please." I said.

"Oh you are a new student right? You must be the scholarship applicant, right?" The driver asked while driving.

"How could you know?" I asked.

"The UC Berkeley college council said to give 50% off of taxi bills for all the scholarship applicant from San Francisco or Oakland International Airport." The driver said.

"Wow thank you. Yeah I'm from Lima, Ohio and I got a scholarship from UC Berkeley." I said.

The driver just smiled at me. It will takes 30 minutes to get into Berkeley from San Francisco. I wish I could visit L.A first but sadly I cant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lima, Ohio.

"Boreeeeeddddd." Tina let out a sigh and place her head at the table.

All the glee club absent for school today and they went to breadstix after carried Emily to the airport.

"Yeah, if Emily were here, she would making us laugh by mocking Finn." Blaine said.

"She might be already in Berkeley find a new friend aaannnddddd a new boyfriend." Santana laughed.

"Stop it Lopez. Looked at to Sam's face." Kurt snap at Santana.

"Oh come on guys, she will be back on graduation day. Dont be like this. If you guys love her just let her go." Santana rolled her eyes.

"I'm waiting for her call." Finn said.

"I'm waiting for her to come back." Sam said.

Santana rolled her eyes then frowned. "I guess you are crazy now."

"Why dont we spend the night at Finn's tonight?" Puck asked.

"But no food." Finn said.

"Dont worry man, I'll bring all my stuff to your house tonight, Quinn we can make a cake." Puck grinned.

"Yeah, why not?" Quinn chuckled.

"Seems good. Well, count me in." Kurt said.

"Me too." Blaine said.

"Count all of us." Mercedes said.

"Alright! Lets get party started!" Puck yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Berkeley, CA.

I paid the cab after the driver pull out all my stuff from the baggage car. Then I walked into the receptionist office in the front.

"Name? Country? School?" A woman with brown eyeglasses asked.

"Emily Hudson from William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio." I said.

She turned her face into a computer seems like she looked into a database there.

"Here is your dorm room number and key." She gave me a key.

"Thank you." I said then I looked at the room number, 226. Okay I have to bring all these stuff to the second floor.

Because I cant take all these stuff in one way, so I decide to leave my box then go back again.

"Needed help?" A girl smiled at me.

"If you dont mind." I chuckled.

"No. Here I'll help you bring your two suitcase." She smiled at me.

"Thank you so much." I said while we walked into the dorm.

"You dont need to sweety. What is your room number?" She asked.

"Room 226." I simply said.

"THAT WAS MY ROOM! WOW YOU ARE MY NEW ROOMMATES!" She suddenly yelled.

I just chuckled. "Well, I'm Emily Hudson." I introduce myself.

"Ashley Hiddleston. Where do you come from?" She asked.

"Lima, Ohio. And you?" I asked back.

"Toronto, Canada." She smiled.

"Are you also a freshmen here?" I asked.

"No sweety. I'm 1 grade higher than you, but that's okay I'm just older 1 years than you haha. Well this is our room." She said then opened the door.

"Wow." I said as I entered my dorm room.

"Our bed separated with a wall, but sadly no TV here. Since I already choose the bed inside near the bathroom, so your bed is here. Right across the door." She said.

"It's okay. It feel comfortable here." I said as I looked around the room.

"We got our own table and cupboard also bed. I feel so happy because I finally had a new roommates." She said excitedly.

"Where the former one?" I asked as I unpacking all my stuff with her.

"Oh Oliver Williams, she moves to France since a year ago. So sometimes I slept in my boyfriend room haha." She chuckled.

"Haha I see." I chuckled.

"Who is he?" She asked a picture frame of me, Finn and my mom that I usually place on my side table.

"Finn Hudson he is my twin brother." I said then I place that picture frame on my table.

"You have a twin brother? Wow cool. I always wonder to have a twin brother but I dont have any, I only have 3 big sisters." She chuckled. Suddenly someone opened our dorm room.

"Ashley, your boyfriend cant stop asking me where did you hide his phone and it disturb me because I cant take a nap." A tall, brown haired guy said. "Oh a new roommates, finally I wont hear any moan every night." He laughed.

"Shut up, Jonas! Dont say that in front of this cute innocent freshman girl." Ashley rolled her eyes. I just chuckled.
"Well, Emily I have to go, be right back." Ashley said and left the room.

That guy who I guess named Jonas just standing there near the door and starring at me with a smirks.

"Can you stop starring at me like that? It scared me you know." I chuckled.

"Haha sorry. You're so cute. I never see a cute girl like you before." He smirks.

"Wow, I'm flattered by the way." I chuckled.

Suddenly my phones rings. A call from Finn. Ops I'm forget to call him when I got here.

"Yes, Finn?" I asked.

"Why dont you call me?" Finn asked.

"Sorry, I was about to call you after unpacking all my stuff. I'm still unpacking right now." I said.

"Did you get a boy as a roommates?" Finn asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not. A girl. She is one grade higher than me. Dont worry I wont do the stupid things."

"Well glad to hear that. The others decided to have a party here. Quinn and Puck will cook for all the foods." Finn said.

"Okay have fun!" I said.

"You too, take care. I love you, Em." Finn said.

"I love you too. Talk to you later." I hung up the phone and back to unpacking my stuff.

"Let me guess... your boyfriend right? He might be worried if you got a boy as a roommates right?" He smirks at me.

"No. It was my only one twin brother. He can be so over protective sometimes." I said.

"Well, I dont even know your name. I'm Jonas Altberg and you princess?" He asked while pull out a hand for me to shake.

"Emily Hudson." I shake his hand.

"It doesnt seem nice to start introduce yourself to a beautiful girl in polite ways." He chuckled.

"Then?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Maybe a little song can do or maybe a little moan like what Ashley and Sawyer did everynight can help." He smirks.

"Such a jerk." I laughed.

"Well, I'm a hot jerk, I know that. Ashley told me that everyday." He grinned.
"Hey you had a guitar it means that you can sing and play it right?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Can you sing a song for me?" He asked.

"Haha no." I shake my head.

"Well I'm not good at forcing someone. So I wont force you." He chuckled.

"Emily, did he do something bad to you? He is a jerk." Ashley walks in.

"A hot jerk actually." Jonas said.

"Haha no, he just starring there at me without help me." I chuckled.

Ashley turned her face at Jonas. Glaring at him. I cant handle but I laughed.

"What? I'm just starring at her beautiful face." Jonas said as he saw Ashley glaring at him.

"Jonas is my neighborhood in Toronto, we are friends since we were little." Ashley said.

"Yeah and you were my first kiss. We kissed after school at 7 grade." Jonas laughed.

"It was an accident stupid!" Ashley snap him.

I just laughed at them. Remember when me and Puck sometimes just did the same, but me and Puck been friend since the first day we entered McKinley.

"Baby, can we have lunch?" An another tall black haired guy come in.

"Oh Emily, he is Sawyer Giberson, my boyfriend." Ashley introduce Sawyer to me.

"Well hi Sawyer." I smiled.

"Come on we can have lunch together." Ashley said then left the room.

I stands up and leave my empty suitcase on the floor. Suddenly Jonas grabs my hand "come on or we wont get any food today." He smirks and we make a little run to cafetaria to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lima, Ohio.

"She got a girl roommates but I heard a guy voice there." Finn said to the others as they are sitting on the couch.

"It might be her roommates's boyfriend. You know you cant sleep alone in the dorm room when you have a boyfriend, right?" Santana said.

"You didnt ask her roommates's name?" Sam asked.

"For what? No one of his business." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Just in case she lied." Sam said.

"Trouty mouth please stop, sorry to say this but you both already over and she wouldnt lie. Emily wont lie about something like that." Santana sighs.

"But she lied to us about her test." Brittany said.

"She wasnt lie. She just hide it so no one of us didnt know about it until the time she decided to tell us." Santana said then take her phone from her pocket and dial a number. The others just looked at her.

"Beastie?" Santana loudspeaker the phone.

"Yes, Santana?" Emily said.

"What are you doing now? Seems like full of crowded there." Santana asked. The others just being quiet to hear their conversations.

"Having lunch. It's a lunch time here." Emily said.

"Umm, Finn asked with who?" Santana asked.

"With Ashley my roommates, Sawyer her boyfriend and Jonas, he is Sawyer's roommates, he is also Ashley's friend." Emily said.

"Trouty mouth asking, you dont lie to us right?" Santana asked.

"Why should I? Anyway, I'm here for study not to learn how lie to someone." Emily said.

"Oh Joe asked, is the guy named Jonas taken or not?" Santana asked.

"I dont even know about that and no one of my business ask him like that or know that. We just met about 1 hour ago." Emily said.

"Errr okay, take care beastie. Love you." Santana said.

"Love you too, Santana." Emily hung up the phone.

"See? You just worried too much. Her roommates is Ashley." Santana rolled her eyes.

"Why did you bring my name to your phone talk?" Sam frowned.

"I know that deep down trouty mouth is wondering what she is doing right now." Santana said.

"And why me?" Joe asked.

"Because you likes her and since Trouty mouth and her already over so I though you had a chance to get her if that guy named Jonas wont catch her first." Santana grinned.

"No one cant take her away from me." Sam almost yelled.

"Sam, sometimes you have to face the truth and moving on." Blaine said.

"Blainey bear was right, Sam." Kurt said.

"Errrr only Cooper and Emily who called me like that." Blaine rolled his eyes.

"EVEN ME YOUR BOYFRIEND CANT CALL YOU BLAINEY BEAR?!" Kurt yelled.

"My dolphins stop the violence." Brittany said.

"Hey me and Puck just made a red velvet cake. Who wants it?" Quinn smirks while bring a cake to the living room.

"A happy Quick family." Mike chuckled.

"Of course we are." Puck grinned.

"Come on lets a cake that momma Quinn just made!" Artie yelled.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Berkeley, CA.

Santana called me and asked me something that not really matters. Oh Lord, I know that they love me but please dont be so over protective. I'm here for studying not to find a boyfriend or anything else.

"Emily, you okay?" Jonas wakes me up from my imagination.

"Oh hey, I'm okay." I half smiled and continue eating.

"So who was that?" Ashley asked about the one who called me.

"Santana. Me and my twins's friend. She will always be in the front line to protect me when I was in McKinley. So she can be over protective sometimes." I said.

"You ever got a bullied before?" Sawyer asked.

I shake my head. "No but I was in the glee club and almost all the glee club member got a slushie by the jocks and the cheerios. The worst thing is I got a 4 slushie at the same times by the cheerios." I said.

"What did you have done?" Ashley asked.

"Nothing. They slushied me because I got a scholarship here then they said that just because I'm the smartest one and popular that doesnt mean I can do anything I wanted. They also slushie me because I dated a football player named Sam Evans, one of those cheerio likes him and ever trapped him so she can get him and kissed him but he just slapped her and pushed her away." I said.

"That was so bad. Luckily you're here. There is nothing like that here. You'll be free from slushie." Ashley said.

"Yeah, you know how it feels when you got a cold drink with grape, strawberry, apple and blueberry flavour on your clothes and your face at the same time." I rolled my eyes.

"It must be delicious." Jonas nodded.

"I should bring you to McKinley and get into the glee club then the jocks will slushie you with any flavour you want to." I smirks at Jonas.

"Oh that's sweet." Jonas smirks at me.

"Hey Jonas did you free tonight?" A girl passed our table.

"Oh hey.... I have homework to do, next time okay." Jonas smiled at that girl.

"Another new chick bro?" Sawyer asked.

"What? I dont even know her name." Jonas grinned.

"You still cant forget Sykora right?" Ashley asked Jonas.

"Yeah, a bit." Jonas said.

"But every girl who trying to get you are so stupid. They dont even remember that all the classes will start on April and they just believe that you said you had homework? Stupid." Ashley laughed.

"I dont even like them or want to hang out with them, Ashley. I dont like any of those slut who want to be popular by date me." Jonas rolled his eyes.

"So you are are the popular one here?" I asked.

"Haha no. Only Jonas is the most popular guy here. He is a model of  US Vogue. Dont you ever see him on that magazine?" Ashley asked.

I shake my head. "No. I never read Vogue but I read Kerrang Magazine, Altpress and Rolling Stones." I simply said.

"That was music magazine dear." Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Yep because I like music more than fashion. For your information, when I want to have a date with my ex, I asked my brother to choose what best dress for me because I dont even know about fashion." I said.

"I should bring you to NYC one day and meet my friends in Vogue." Jonas said.

"I ever visited NYC when I had Choir Nationals Championship then met Channing Tatum in Time Square." I giggled.

"You guys win?" Ashley asked.

"Yep. On the first place. Now all the rest of glee club member preparing for this year championship, but sadly I cant join them." I said. "But we can see their performance in Lima on the middle of April." I said excitedly.

"If I dont have any class or homework sure I will." Ashley smiled.

"Yeah you can meet Finn, my twin and the rest." I smiled.

"You will miss your twin so bad, dont you?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah, I will miss to throw a bottle onto his head or a bread with a mustard in it to his face. But all those little things we've been through make me more miss him. Like we spent our last weekend in L.A." I said.

"Yeah sometimes I miss my sister too." Ashley said.

"Oh come on guys, we are here to had lunch not to being sad." Jonas rolled his eyes.

"You're right." I said to Jonas.

"What's right?" Jonas raised his eyebrows.

"You. Or someone else or somewhere or somewhereeee over the rainbooowww." I'm singing.

"You're crazy." Jonas smirks at me.

"That was my bestfriend, Mike usually said to me." I said.

"Tell me more about you. I'm sure that we can be best mates!" Ashley chuckled.

"I will as we are in our room not in front of these guys." I chuckled. Suddenly my phone screen light on. Got a text from Sam, but I locked it again and didnt give any answer.

"Your boyfriend is really tall." Jonas said as he saw my lockscreen.

"He is Finn, my twin brother it was me and him spent the weekend in L.A." I said. "Finn is so tall and handsome. I ever said to him that if he wasnt my brother, I would date him." I chuckled.

"But sadly you cant." Ashley chuckled.

"Yeah but I have him more than any of girls around the world." I said to Ashley.

"Lets go back to our room. You havent finish unpacking right? Come on, I'll help." Ashley said as she stands up.

"Can we join?" Jonas smirks.

"No." Ashley simply answer then grab my hand and we walked off to our room.

"Why did you want to go our room hurry?" I asked.

"I saw my ex there, Alex Hernandez. Sawyer didnt know about this, I dumped Alex before date Sawyer but Alex will do anything to get me back so I always avoid him." Ashley said while we walked into our room.

"Oh I see." I said when entered our room.

"So tell me, did you have any boyfriend?" Ashley asked.

"No, me and Sam just broke up because I think long distance relationship will end up with cheating so it better for us to broke up." I said.

"Cheating is not for only the long distance couple but also the close couple one. Jonas and her ex Sykora were in the same high school and university, but then he found out that Sykora cheated. The most tragic was Jonas found out that Sykora were sleeping with another guy in her dorm room." Ashley said.

"Then?" I asked.

"Jonas was upset. He cant believe that they were dated almost 2 years but Sykora cheated. Actually, he was about ask her for proposed her but it was too late, they broke up and Sykora moves to London." Ashley said.

"Too bad." I said.

"That was the one made Jonas chillin with many girls but he never falling in love with them. He just chillin. I'm sad about him. I want him to find a girl who will make him falling in love not just chilling. He is my bestfriend for life." Ashley said.

"He is like Puck. You can say that Puck is my bestfriend. He was chilling and sleeping with different girl everynight and never had a real girlfriend until one day, Finn's ex cheated with him and she got pregnant and they dated, had a baby girl and become a true couples until now." I said.

"Wow." Ashley said.

"Yeah, that was accident, they were drunk and did it but then it becomes a true pair." I said.

"Just hope that Jonas will get like that one day. A true one he loved." Ashley said.

"He will. I was hopeless because I cant find a guy that I want to but then Sam came into my life and changed everything." I said.

"It seems like you still in love with him huh?" Ashley chuckled.

"I admit, yes I'm but I have to leave him if we are meant to be together, we will back to be a couple again." I smiled.

Ashley just chuckle then walked into her bed. I lay my body in my bed and take my phones from my pocket. Answer Sam's text.

From: Sammy
(Picture received)
Hey mommyyyyy, you didnt say good bye to me. I'm gonna miss you so bad. Okay I'm lying the one who missed you its daddy not me. I had Finn here :p

To: Sammy
Haha it's been only 8 hours, doh. Not even a day yet. Tell your dad please dont get drunk tonight or I'll kill you both when I got there.

I place my phone beside me then grab my guitar beside my bed and play it without any voices only soft melody.

"Keep it play, Emily. I'm about to fall asleep." Ashley is yawning. I just chuckle and continue playing my guitar.

"True friends lie underneath, the witty words I dont believe. I cant believe the damn thing they say anymore......." I'm singing while playing my guitar. I bet Ashley already fall asleep now. "So tell me how does it feel to be like you? I think..." I got cut off as I heard a knocked in my door room. I place my guitar in my bed then open the door. Jonas standing there.

"Wow nice voice. Is Ashley here?" Jonas asked. I pointed at her bed behind the wall then Jonas walks into her bed.
"She is sleeping." Jonas said as he walked into my bed when I'm playing games.

"Yeah she might be fall asleep because of my guitar sound." I chuckled.

"I will go to NYC tomorrow, to the vogue office. Do you want to join with me? I think its better than you spend all day here." Jonas asked.

"Is it okay to bring me there?" I asked back.

"Sure, why not? We're friends now so I can bring a friend there. Who knows they like you and you become a model of vogue." Jonas said.

"Okay, I'm in!" I said.

"Well then, meet me at 10am, Emily!" Jonas walks off and left my room.

Another big chance to become a vogue model. Wait what? No. I'm not good at modeling anyway. I will tell Kurt about this and he might be jealous.

I'm forget to ask any of them where the library is. I'm bored so I need to find any kind of books and internet. I walked to my door and looked around my dorm. Glad, Jonas is talking with someone else not far away from my room.

"Jonas!" I yelled. He turned his face and come to me.

"Yes?"

"Can you show me where the hell library is? I'm bored to the death here and I dont know place where I should go." I giggled.

"Haha the smart one always need to find a library. Come on, we will have a college trip." Jonas chuckled.

I grab my phone then close the room door and walked off with Jonas.

"Well, here is my room. Room 220. If you need something and Ashley cant help you just come to my room." Jonas showed me his room as we passed his room. I just nodded.
"This university had a huge library, you can play football if you want but sorry it is not allowed to playing football there." Jonas said. I chuckled at his words.
"Then here we are, auditorium. The place where the glee club and drama club show us their performance." Jonas said.

"It's bigger than auditorium in McKinley. I can sing out loud here with all those New Directions member." I said.

"Of course, this is a huge university, Emily." Jonas rolled his eyes. I just giggled.
"And this is the choir room. You may love this place." Jonas said.

"Actually I hate choir room right now. It was the place first time I met Sam and he write a song then sang it to me. Also the place where we broke up." I said to Jonas.

"Sorry, I dont mean to." Jonas said. "Okay we better leave this place before you cry." Jonas said then walked off. I follow him to another place.
"Here is the student courtyard." Jonas said as we walked outside the building.

"Place where all the popular students hang out together. Place where I got slushied 4 times haha." I chuckled.

"But I dont like to hang out here." Jonas said.

"Oh so you claimmed yourself that you are popular?" I asked.

"I dont but well I do." Jonas laughed.

"Hey that mohawk guy over there remind me with the womanizer Puck." I laughed and pointed at the mohawk guy is sitting with his friend.

"Who the hell Puck is?" Jonas asked.

"Noah Puckerman, a womanizer also Finn and I bestfriend. He can slept with different girl every night. He ever has crush on me but I rejected him for many times because I know that he only want to get into my pants but now he changed into a man since he has a baby girl." I said.

"Wow just cant believe people can be changed by that." Jonas said.
"Come on, we still have a trip." Jonas walked off.
"Here is the library that you've been looking for." Jonas said as we entered a huge room with many books in it.

"Wow." My glaze follow all the books place. "Thank you for the trip." I smiled at Jonas.

"It's not free, you have to follow me to NYC tomorrow." Jonas cross his hand on his chest.

"I already said yes for that, Jonas. Because I may make someone's envy tomorrow." I said.

"Who?" Jonas asked.

"Kurt, my bestfriend. He is really obsessed with Vogue." I said.

"Then, so lets make him envy!" Jonas smirks. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Then walked off to find any book that I want to read.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 2.8K 77
I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club changed everything in my life to be a sweet l...
16.1K 500 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
738 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
48.5K 724 46
Hey! I'm Sydney Angel Ashley! I'm the new girl at William Mickenly High, I've recently been thinking about joining their glee club the New Directions...