I Needed to, I Had to

Da Sehanna_trbl

You know those K-Drama things about the average woman with the sexy rich man? Well, let's talk about... Altro

Come Back To Korea
Jagiya
I'm Leaving! [M]
Slutty Secretary
Bitter and Sweet time~
The Contract
Trust
Fight for you
Morning Argument
Let It out [M]
A Good Talk
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)
Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 2)
As if I never have left [M]
Happiness....
Lyndia
Let's Talk
Baby~ [M]
Meeting at the Market
Scary Kim-ssi
Party part 1
Party part 2
Tears
Submissive or not? [M]
I'm Out!
Above The CEO
Hit on Her
Fun Fair
Giovanny
Engaged
treating some wounds [M]
Can I tell you a secret?
Date~
This "empty" Day
Little Sister [M]
What's wrong?
Anger Vs Guilt
I'm his father after all [M]
Spoiled Brat
Text
Lollipop
A Glance On The Past
The File
Lullaby
A Step Back
Provocation
A Really Bad Day
Why couldn't it be me?
Bloody Misunderstanding
Two weeks in Hell
Too Late
Criminal Case? [M]
Heaven In Hell
Needing Help
Decision
My Own Son
Father and Son Moments
Trauma [T&M]
"Kim JongIn's Son"
A chance to get her back
Kevin's Past [M&T]
Betrayal [T]
Sarang [T&M]
Shower Talk [M]
Back At The Office
"511" (Part 1)
"511" (Part 2) [M]
Zero Compromise [M&T]
You're safe
Happy Birthday
Bodyguard
His Cry Baby
Slow Recovery Part 1
Slow Recovery Part 2
Unexpected
The Mistress
Insecure [M]
The Prisoner's wish
Murderous Craving [M&T]
Confrontation [T]
The Sister (Part 1) [T]
The Sister (Part 2)
Lyndia's Dilemma
Arguing
First Day [M]
Get Out
Mommy bird
A Sign
Mr. Straing
Maria & Diego
Panic Attack [M&T]
The Same Sister
Don't Apologize

Soju confessions

434 12 3
Da Sehanna_trbl

*Kai's POV*

I was frustrated. Tiana ran out with Jason in her arms and she won't take my calls. I threw Krystal out after arguing with her. I'm glad Giovanny didn't ask anything about it. He just install himself in the room. I was currently sat on sofa trying to call Tiana but nothing. Just when I was about to give up my phone ringed so I picked it up hoping it would be her.

"Hello?

-Hello Kai? Hey~ How are you?" I was a bit disappointed at the fact it wasn't Tiana but still I tried to seem happy.

"Hey SeHun! I'm fine and you?

-I'm fine but since you must be busy I won't take you to much of your time.

-Ok, why are you calling?

-I have some news." I straighten on the sofa. the talk was interesting now.

"I didn't find anything about Jason's father. I calculate his birthday's date and I saw that she must have had Jason with him between 1 month before leaving Korea and 1 month after.

-Ok, so try to find the man she had met in this period.

-We are already on it. We also search for this Kevin man you asked but Tiana was surrounded by Kevin so we can't really tell which is The Kevin. We thought of one of her co worker but we couldn't find anything on him despite our work. After that we thought about another Kevin in her neighbor but it seemed like she wasn't that close from him..." I listened to SeHun. He told me about two dozen of Kevin she had some kind of relation with. Then when he was about to hang out he sighed loudly.

"Kai...you shouldn't be doing that. How would you feel if Tiana was telling Taemin to investigate on your past 5 years?

-SeHun....I do it for her. She won't tell me and it's eating her up.

-More like it's eating you up to don't know!

-SeHun, I have no time for this right now...

-I'm only warning you...maybe you won't like the answer!" Why is he saying that? Does he know something I don't?

      Before I can even ask him, he hung up. I tiredly dropped my hand and head on the sofa. I looked at the clock It was already 6 pm...3 hours that I was trying to reach out Tiana....3 hours that Krystal came and spoiled everything...and I about two second from the moment I will exploded and go cry in Giovanny's arms so her could help me with Tiana. He won't, I know! But I can always try!

       Once again my phone ringed and I saw Taemin's name. I didn't know If I really wanted to pick it up. Honestly I felt like a distance between us since Tiana came...It must be because of all the things I did to her at the beginning. I decide I shouldn't be ignoring Taemin's call.

"Hello?" My voice was showing all my stress

"Hello, JongIn?" He called me JongIn with this tone, it only mean one thing: I'm in trouble!

" Yes Taemin what is it?

-Hum...Tiana is here." Once again I focused more on the phone when I heard my babe's name.

" Is she alright?

-No, I don't think she is.

-Did she cry?

-She is still crying in the living room." I felt guilty just by imagining her crying her eyes out.

"Can you give her the phone for a minute?

-She doesn't even know I called you. She is really exhausted. What happened?

-A lot of think happened! Her friend came out from nowhere so I have to act like a friend! We didn't even really made up from our last argument and Krystal came saying I took her back!

-Tiana told me about that. What really happened with Krystal? You do remember am I right?" I sighed and rub my messy hair.

" Well, one day, after Tiana left, I kind of came across Krystal and I was still in my denying phase. I really told her that I hated Tiana....That she never loved me....and I did flirt with her but I never took her back!

-Why didn't you tell her that?!

-Because....because...I don't know! I just thought it would be better tell her I don't know!

-You're really dumber than I thought! Kai, I'm talking as a friend of yours. One day she will be so tired than she'll run away with somebody else." I jumped from the sofa. It hurt to hear that but It's true. It's so true that I'm scared it might happen soon.

"Did.....did she told you she wanted to leave?" My voice was probably shaking from the nervousness.

" JongIn...she...she is exhausted for now so she don't really know what she is saying...

-So the answer is Yes..." The silent on the phone agreed for Taemin. I sighed and honestly for the first time since a long time I felt my stomach tightening. It was like before she was saying she would have to go back to the USA one day and I wouldn't let her go.

"Kai....I know something you don't but I can't tell you because Tiana would hate me.

-Can I at least a clue about it?

-It's about Jason's dad." I was surprised. Tiana shared her secrets with him but all I've got is Tears and a night on the floor.

"Lucky....She don't want to tell me.

-She didn't tell me....I guess and she just to tell me I was right.

-Why are you telling me that?

-I wanted to tell you that she can't do it because she is afraid to tell you.

-BUT WHO CAN HE BE FOR HER TO BE AFRAID OF TELLING ME? WHY IS SHE SO SCARED?" I was breathing hard. It was so annoying to think that Taemin know and me, I don't. As I was trying to regain my composure Taemin sighed.

"You really don't see why she is afraid of telling you?

-No!

-You're really dumb! If she leaves you one day, it will be your fault.

-Don't say that! She won't leave me!

-Are you sure ?

-Yes, I love her and she loves me!" I heard him almost bitterly chuckle.

" Wasn't it the case 5 years ago?!" I shut my mouth as he said that. This is true and it hurt so bad to think that for once I can't even get mad at him for being so bitchy with me.

" What's the difference now, Hu? It's all like before. The only thing missing is your father, and knowing him he will come out soon treating Tiana like shit!" In my head all kind of scenarios were playing. I could see my dad throw Tiana on the floor calling her a slut. I can't even imagine what he is really capable of.

" But Kai, you know what is the worst?

-No but I suppose you'll tell me!

-This time you won't only lose Tiana...Jason will probably forget about you growing up with another man that bring happiness to his mom and him!" It was too much. How can he say that. This is probably true but why is he torturing me like this!

" Why are you so mean to me?!

-Because you better think twice before hurting her now! And If you still don't think a little, at least you must feel half the pain Tiana is feeling right now.

-Why are you like this? Aren't you my friend?!

-Being your friend doesn't mean letting you do anything wrong! I understood that when she left, when she was crying in my arms after you humiliated her and I remember it each time she calls to ask for an counsel, each time she come crying because she still wondering why she let you this second chance when all you do is hurting her.

-You said it like it's often...

-She called me 5 times since she is here, so 5 times in less than two months!" I was shocked. We didn't had that much problem....right?

"You're joking....right?

-Does it sound funny to you?!

-I can't have hurt her that much...

-You really don't realize how fragile she is. I don't even know why I'm trying to help you out! I truly hope for you that Love will be enough for her but honestly, for her happiness I'm starting to hope she will find someone else....Goodbye!" He hung up like this.

*Taemin's POV*

       I hung up annoyed. I can't believe Kai is still doing that! I told Tiana to give him a chance because I saw she still love him and he still love her too but now I regret it! I put my phone on the little table and realize the cries stopped. I ran to the living room. Tiana was sat on the sofa with a two bottle of soju, one empty and the other one almost. Tears were still flowing on her face but she wasn't making any sound. She was just automatically pouring the soju in a shot glass and drinking it in one go, again and again. When she finished the bottle she looked at me.

"Taemin-ah, can you give me another bottle." Her voice was raspy. I went to the fridge under her lost stare. I took a bottle and put it on the table. She looked at me helpless.

"This is not Soju!

-I know!

-Give me soju!

-No you had enough!" She glared at me and got up. She went to the fridge slowly and took two bottle of soju. She put them on the table and went back to the fridge to take two more. She filled the two glass she had in front of her and tend me one. I looked at her while crossing my arms.

"You shouldn't be drinking Tiana..." She didn't answer. She just drank the glass she was tending me and was about to drink the other one but I took it and sat. Her glare was fast replaced by a tired smile when I drink the bitter liquid. She poured the soju for us and was playing with her glass, twirling it. She stopped and intently stare at it.

"What's wrong?

-What...?" I was taken aback by her question. I drank my glass of soju. She looked at me intently before drinking her glass and slamming it on the table.

"What did I expect? What was I waiting for? What am I staying for?

-Love.

-Love?" She scoffed.

"It could be so simple. I could leave just like this and never come back but...I can't bring myself to do it. I can't ....

-Why?

-If it was only for me....I would be gone since th beginning. I would run away but no...I'm a mom. When Kai was insulting I would have tell him to get lost and left but no...I'm a mom. When I heard that Kai fucked with that dumb girl the day after I left I would have slapped him hard, punch that bitch and left but no....I'm a mom." She pour to us the liquid and drink it in one go once again. She strongly closed her eyes.

"When I got that scary message I would have recklessly tell it to Kai but no....I'm a mom. When that freaking bitch of Krystal cursed at me I would have beat her ass up BUT NO NO! I AM A FREAKING MOM!"  She got up and threw one of the empty bottle on the wall. I was shocked, she was about to do it again but then she stopped herself and with a deep sighed she put the bottle on the table.

"I can't even shout or throw a bottle because I'm a mom...

-Tiana, you can do it. Being a mom isn't preventing you from getting angry.

-You can't understand. Jason...Jason is all I've got. He get scared if I shout, it only remind him bad memories." I looked at her and she seemed to feel guilty about the bottle.

"What bad memories?

- Nothing....just bad memories of me shouting..." She looked at the full bottle. She opened it and drank it. I was shocked, I tried to take it back from her hand but she had the time to finish it. She got up and almost fell. I catch her and help her to the sofa. She dropped herself on it falling asleep from the excess of alcohol. 

        She fell asleep almost immediately and I just sat on the floor next to her. I removed some hair brands of her face, she was so cute asleep. She probably felt it and talked in her sleep.

"Jason, I'm sorry....Taemin-ah, I'm sorry."  I looked at her and couldn't help myself but to peck her perfect lips.

"I should be the one apologizing. If I had had the courage to take your heart before Kai, you wouldn't be suffering like that... I'm sorry that I'm such a coward that I let you get in all of this." I got up and carried her to my bed. She didn't wake up so I put the blanket on her and took another one to sleep with on the sofa.

"Why couldn't it be me rather than him? Why couldn't you love me back?"

*******************************************************

So Taemin is in love with Tiana. OMG! I can't believe it....and he pecked her! 

Anyway! How are you guys?!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

579 34 31
After thinking she had lost the love of her life, Saya faces one of the hardest decision she ever had to make: Would she let go? Or would she open he...
557K 18.8K 99
ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛ вooĸ one: нoѕeoĸ'ѕ ѕecreт cнιld (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶ ) вooĸ тwo: υѕ agaιnѕт тнe wor...
73.7K 4.4K 58
#1 Ambw ranking! - 10/12/2020 #1 Doctor ranking!- 10/19/2020 Chloe just wanted a simple life. Take care of her father. Hang out with her friend, Sim...
2K 90 40
On a good note, we begin with a wedding of true love. Though, our main couple is struggling to navigate exactly what it is that they have to celebrat...