Saviour A Black Veil Brides L...

By DreamsWithEyesOpen

Raven is the outcast in her school. She’s the quiet one, the one that stays to herself and really has no frie... More

Saviour A Black Veil Brides Love Series
(Editied) Chapter One Raven
(Edited) Chapter Two Raven
(Edited) Chapter Three Andy
(Edited) Chapter Four Raven
(Edited) Chapter Five Raven
Edited Chapter Six Raven
(Edited) Chapter Seven Andy
(Edited) Chapter Eight Raven
(Edited) Chapter Nine Andy
Chapter Ten Raven
Chapter Eleven Andy
Chapter Tweleve Raven
Chapter Thirteen Andy
Chapter Fourteen CC
Chapter Fifteen Jake
Chapter Sixteen Raven
Chapter Seventeen Andy
Chapter Eighteen Jake
Chapter Nineteen Raven
Chapter Twenty Raven
Chapter Twenty One Andy
Chapter Twenty Two Raven
A quick note
Chapter Twenty Three Andy
Chapter Twenty Four Andy
Chapter Twenty Five Raven
What do you think ?
Chapter Twenty Six Jake
Chapter Twenty Seven CC
Exciting news!
Chapter Twenty Eight Andy
Chapter Twenty Nine Raven
A Deal
Chapter Thirty Raven
Chapter Thirty One Ashley
Chapter Thirty Two Andy
Chapter Thirty Three Raven
Chapter Thirty Four Raven
Chapter Thirty Five Raven
Chapter Thirty Six Andy
Chapter Thirty Seven Raven
Chapter Thirty Eight Andy
Chapter Thirty Nine Lisa
Chapter Forty Raven
Chapter Forty One Jinxx
Chapter Forty Two Andy
Chapter Forty Three Raven
Just a little thought
Chapter Forty Four Jake
Chapter Forty Five Raven
Chapter Forty Six Jake
Chapter Forty Seven Raven
Chapter Forty Eight Lisa
Here it comes
Chapter Forty Nine Raven
Epilogue
PLEASE READ

Hello

2.3K 82 67
By DreamsWithEyesOpen

Hey guys, it's me. It's been awhile since I've written something for this story.

So there is a reason for this note, and I'm not sure how you guys are going to feel about it. Please, keep an open mind about this as this is kinda hard for me to do.

You all know that when I wrote Saviour, I was in 8th grade and deeply in love with Black Veil Brides. My life practically revolved around them. They were people that I admired because they stood up for what they believed in.

And the fact that they are also hot as hell men isn't bad either.

But they're also pretty amazing guys.

Anyways, before I get sucked into all of the Black Veil Brides gifs that I can find, (there are so many!!!) I would like to thank everyone who has and is reading Saviour. You are truly amazing and I can't thank you enough. You guys have given me so much support over the three years that I've been on Wattpad. In the last note I had mentioned that Saviour had a total of 180,000 reads. It's now at 701,052 reads 21,382 votes and 3.3k comments. Holy fucking shit guys! To everyone one who reads, and votes, and leaves comments, from the bottom of my heart and until the day I die, THANK YOU!

In the last note I had mentioned that I might be converting Saviour into my own original story. I had started doing that, I wrote the first two chapters, but that's all I've done with it. To those who were looking forward to reading it I am so sorry, but that will not be happening anytime soon. It's just, not something that I'm interested in doing at the moment, and I have a lot on my plate. So I am very sorry guys.

There is also something else. Back in the chapter that I posted, Just a little thought, I had mentioned that this was going to be a series. That this was A Black Veil Brides Love Series. As you all know, I had all intentions of doing so. I have bits and pieces of the others stories written down on paper and I told you all that I was going to do a book for each guy. This was Andy's story and I had started Ashley's story, The Sidewalk Where It All Started.

I last updated that story on June 27, 2015. I had posted two updates but before that I had put an update saying that I needed your guys help. I was having trouble writing it, the story wasn't coming to me as easily as it had been. I couldn't write it, I wasn't having an ideas for it. Instead I was writing my own original book, The Assignment. Some of you may be reading it, I don't know. But if you are thank you so very much for reading it. But that's not the point. The point I am trying to make is that, is that writing fan-fiction doesn't interest me anymore.

I haven't written any fan-fiction in a while. I just don't, have any desire to write it. Once I started writing my own stories, basically The Assignment, I couldn't stop. I love writing, I really do, but fan-fiction is completely different from writing your own characters, creating your own world, not having to stay within certain limits and not wanting to stray from who they truly are. It's just so, amazing. Man, it's starting to sound like I'm talking about drugs instead of writing.

That doesn't mean I don't like reading fan-fiction, I love reading fan-fiction. But I'm just not into writing it anymore. And so, I don't think that I will be finishing The Sidewalk Where It All Started. And I know that I left it in not the greatest spot, but I don't know how to finish anymore. I want to be able to end it on a better note, to tie up all the loose ends, but I have no ambition to it anymore.

Maybe one day I'll be able to sit down and finish it, whether it's just in one really long chapter, or maybe several chapters. I just don't know.

I'm going to be posting this on The Sidewalk Where It All Started as well. This is also for everyone who hasn't been started the second book. You can read it if you would like, but I have no guarantees as to when it will actually be finished.

Again, I am sorry for dragging this out. I should have done this author's note a long time ago. But if you would like to read anything else that I've written, There's The Assignment that I update once a week and I have another story called A Little Bit of Love. It's a collection of love stories that I'm writing on the side.

I hope you guys can understand. And if you don't, then that's okay. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I guess I'll see you guys later then.

Have a wonderful day my Rebels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 132 18
Christina Knight's parents are dead and they left one secret untold to her heritage. They left her with so many unanswered questions and it's all in...
405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
62.6K 2.6K 23
The black veil brides are one of the most famous bands in the punk community. They are always open with their fans about everything. Except for one l...
311K 10.7K 45
Hi. My names Lizzie, I'm 19 and I have no friends what so ever. Why? Because I'm an outcast. No one seems to like the way I dress or the music I list...