My Perfect Mistake | #Wattys2...

Oleh infinity_and_beyond3

~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surp... Lebih Banyak

My Perfect Mistake (Teen Pregnancy)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
My Perfect Mistake: Extras
Author's Note: Unwritten
Wattys 2016

Chapter Thirty-Eight

33.8K 976 186
Oleh infinity_and_beyond3

Hey lovelies! Just thought that I would put a collage of pictures of Sean and Anabelle, you know, just for the heck of it. Haha.

Just a fair warning: This chapter is not edited at all. Sorry for any mistakes.

Happy Reading! (:

_____________________________

*38 weeks pregnant*

.

*Anabelle's POV*

"What's left to buy?" Sean questioned, setting down four different bags of chips into the shopping cart. "Uh.." I looked down at the list. "We have to buy soda, juice and two packs of water bottles. Also two cheese and meat platters. Oh and some fruits too."

"Okay. Let's get the drinks first," Sean said, pushing the cart, leaving the chips and snacks aisle. We walked to the next aisle over which contained the sodas, juices and water bottles.

I grabbed several liters of sodas and put them in the cart. I grabbed three gallons of Hawaiian Punch, while Sean grabbed the two packs of water bottles, setting them down on the rack under the cart. I placed the gallons in the cart next to the sodas.

"Okay, the let's grab the cheese and meat platters and then head over to the produce section," I told him as we began leaving the soda aisle.

"How many people are going to be at this birthday slash going away party?" Sean questioned as we stopped walking. I grabbed the cheese and meat platters and set them down in the cart.

"Not sure on the exact amount but I know there is going to be lots of people," I answered. "Should I grab another platter just in case?"

"Yeah." I grabbed another platter and set it down in the cart. We continued walking to the produce section. We arrived at the produce section and I grabbed a few bags of sliced apples, three packs of strawberries, and several packs of assorted fruits. I set them down in the cart and looked back down at the list.

"Oh shoot! I forgot to get the dips for the chips, the cups and the plates." I looked down in the cart as I began moving things around, checking again to see if we had those things.

"I'll go get them. You can go start checking out, I'll be right back." I nodded as he began jogging back to get the missing items. I pushed the cart towards the self-checkout lane.

I got to the self-checkout lane and began to scan the items, placing them in bags. Sean came back a few minutes later with the dips, cups and plates. I took them from his hands and scanned them, placing them into a bag.

Both Sean and I placed all the bags into the cart. I took out my card and swiped it, quickly signing my signature on the small card machine. I grabbed the receipt and put it into my purse.

"Where to now?" Sean asked as we walked out of the grocery store and to the car. "Um, we have to stop by Party City to grab some more decorations. But I'll probably just do that tomorrow morning after I pick up the cake from Harley's Bakery. I'm feeling pretty tired, my feet hurt and I just want to get home."

"Alright. I'll put all the bags in the car. You can go wait for me in the car. Okay?"

"That's fine, I can help."

"No Anabelle, it's fine. You're tired and your feet hurt, I don't want you doing more than you're supposed to. You're supposed to be taking it easy. Remember? Dr. Reynolds said so this morning at the appointment."

I sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I know. Okay, I'll wait in the car." I took the keys out of my purse and unlocked the car. I handed the keys back to Sean so that he could open the trunk. I opened the car door and got inside, closing the door right after.

I put on my seat belt and waited for Sean to finish putting the bags in the car. I heard the trunk close. A couple minutes later, the car door opened and Sean hopped into the driver's seat, quickly closing the door. He started the car and put on his seat belt before backing out of the parking space.

"What do you want for dinner? I can make us both something or we can order take out or pizza. Whatever you want."

I stared at the open road in front of me before answering. "I kind of want you to make something, I just don't know what though."

"Hm. Well, I can make us Chicken Parmesan, if you want."

"Oo yeah, that sounds good. Make that," I smiled.

We arrived to our apartment awhile later. I helped Sean by carrying the lighter bags up to the apartment while he grabbed the much heavier ones. After getting off of the elevator, we walked down the hallway to our apartment. I set down two of the bags as I took out the key from my purse and opened the door. I picked up the bags and went inside, placing the bags onto the kitchen counter.

I heard the door close and watched as Sean came into the kitchen and set the rest of the bags onto the counter. "You can start on dinner while I put all of the stuff away," I told him as I took out the platters and put them in the fridge. I left the fridge open so I could put the juice and sodas in there as well.

I handed Sean the meat that was in the fridge and he took it, setting it down on the counter. I put the rest of the stuff away, placing all the plastic bags into the big plastic bag that was hanging in the closet where the washing machine and dryer were.

I walked into the living room, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and switched on the tv. It's been a week and a half since Sean and I fully moved in. We didn't have much to pack considering the fact that the apartment was already furnished. We only packed our clothes, shoes and other personal belongings.

I'll admit, I was still getting used to the idea of living away from home. It was weird not seeing my father around but I knew it was something that I would get used to. Sean and I were already used to the routine we had made. We took turns cooking and cleaning each day.

I already had the schedule memorized. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; Sean would cook and I would clean. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; I would cook and Sean would clean.

That was going to be the schedule until the baby was born. After our daughter is born, we would organize the schedule so that it included stuff that needed to be done for the baby. You know, stuff like who's diaper day is it and who was going to feed the baby at night when she wakes up. Stuff like that.

I surfed through the channels, trying to find a good show or movie to watch. I stopped channel surfing once I saw that Teen Wolf was on.

Another one of my many favorite shows.

I stared at the screen, smiling whenever Dylan O'Brien appeared on the screen. My favorite character on the show was obviously Stiles. I mean, who doesn't like Stiles? He's so adorable and funny and my baby Dylan O'Brien does an amazing job playing him.

He was one of the reasons why I watched the show. Well the main reason was because of all the hot guys in the show. Like seriously. There are so many of them, such as Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Colton Haynes, Daniel Sharman, and soooo many more.

Those are my babies right there.

I continued to watch Teen Wolf until Sean finished cooking. The episode finished and I decided I would finish catching up with Grey's Anatomy before the new season aired in September.

I grabbed the remote and pressed the Netflix button. Once Netflix was loaded, I clicked on my account and began to search my list for Grey's Anatomy. I clicked on Grey's Anatomy and waited for the show to load.

I was halfway through season eleven and I was not happy with anything that was going on in that season. This season was definitely messing with my emotions. Well, not just this season. The show in general has messed with emotions.

The episode began playing and Meredith's voice filled the room. "Dinner is finally ready," I heard Sean say. I looked over at him and saw him walk over to where I was sitting on the couch, with two plates in his hand. He handed me my plate and I carefully took it, thanking him before turning my attention back to the screen.

"Did the episode just start?" Sean questioned and I nodded. I watched as April dragged Jackson into the supply room and began making out with him.

Get it April!

The moment quickly died when Jackson brought up the baby. I slowly shook my head as I put a fork full of chicken and spaghetti in my mouth.

Way to kill the mood Jackson.

"He's such a mood killer," Sean commented, like if he read my mind. "I know right!" I agreed. The drama continued to escalate as the episode went on. No surprise there. Grey's Anatomy wouldn't be Grey's Anatomy without drama.

I finished up my dinner as the episode finished and the next one began playing. I grabbed the remote and paused the screen. I got up from the couch, taking Sean and I's plates into the kitchen. I set them down in the sink and began washing all the dishes. I placed all the dishes on the rack so they could dry.

I turned off the sink and dried my hands with a towel. I wiped down the counters with a rag before placing all the leftovers into plastic containers. I put the leftovers into the fridge and placed the pot and pan into the sink, filling them up with water so the small pieces of food can unstick from them.

I returned back into the living room, plopping myself on the empty spot right next to Sean on the couch. I lifted up my legs and placed them on his lap as I grabbed the remote and played the episode. I laughed at the fact that Dr. Hunt was oblivious to the fact that the EMT was his mother's boyfriend. Silly silly Owen.

"He's so dense, I swear." I looked over at Sean and nodded in agreement. "I know! They're making it so obvious that they're dating and he still has no idea what's going on. Silly Owen."

We continued to watch the episode. Once the episode was over, Sean reached over me and grabbed the remote, turning off the tv. He set the remote down on the coffee table and looked over at me. "Let's talk."

I knit my eyebrows, confused as to why he wanted to talk. "Okay? Talk about what?"

"Anything," He answered. "I just want to talk. Just me and you."

"Anything? Like I come up with a random topic and we continue from there?" He nodded and I grinned. "Okay. Where would you like to travel?" I asked randomly.

"Are we playing the question game again?" I smiled and nodded. He sat there and thought about it for a minute. "I want to travel all over Asia."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Asia? Most people would of said Europe or South America."

"I mean, I want to travel to Europe and South America as well but Asia is on the top of my list."

"What's your second?" I asked him.

"Africa," He answered.

"Hm. Interesting," I grinned. "What about you? Where do you want to travel to?" He asked me.

"I'm one of the people who want to travel throughout Europe."

"So typical," He teased. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Who's your celebrity crush?" I was kind of surprised he asked that question.

"Aw man. That's hard! I have like twenty, you can't make me choose between all of them," I whined. He gave me a blank look which caused me to laugh. "Fine. I'll say just one. I would have to say Liam Hemsworth."

"Liam Hemsworth?"

I nodded as a smirk formed onto my lips. "Yeah, I kind of got a thing for handsome Australian guys."

"Nice to know," He snorted. "Okay, so who's your celebrity crush?" I smiled at him.

"Easy. Jessica Alba." I nodded in approval. "Nice choice, she's gorgeous and a good actress."

"Okay let's stop playing the question game real quick. Anabelle, can I ask you something? I've been wanting to ask you for awhile now but I wasn't sure how you would feel about it."

I nodded.

He let out a small sigh before speaking. "Can you tell me how your mom was like? I didn't really know much about her cause Derek didn't mention a lot about her. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just thought I would ask."

I stared at him before giving him a soft smile. "Okay. What do you want to know about her?"

"Everything," He responded.

I sat there in silence for a few seconds, trying to figure out where to start. "My mother was the most kindest, selfless and loving person I know. No matter what it was, she was always there and willing to help. She would literally drop anything she had going on in her life to help me, Derek, my father or anyone for the matter. That's one of the many things that I admired about her.

She loved to sing. She was a very good singer too. She was always singing. She sang while she cleaned, worked and she even sang to both Derek and I before we went to bed when we were little. Because of her, I grew to love singing. She also gave the best advice and always made sure we learned a lot about life. She taught Derek and I to be hard working, trustworthy and to be kind, loving and helpful to others. She even taught us how to be strong while she went through cancer."

I stopped talking for a few seconds before continuing. "She inspired so many people. My mother was my inspiration, my supporter, the person who always believed in me. She was my best friend. A person I went to for anything. She was my rock. So when she died... It felt as if she took half of me. But I will forever keep the memories of her in my heart. You would of loved her Sean and she would of loved you."

Sean gave me a small smile as he reached over for my hand and held it, squeezing it gently. "Thank you for telling me about her. She sounds wonderful," He said softly. I returned the small smile. "Yeah. She was."

"Since I really hate seeing you sad, let's continue the question game, shall we?" I chuckled lightly and nodded. We continued on with the question game, each question becoming more deeper than the last.

"Okay. This is a question I've been wanting to ask you for the longest," I began, shifting my body on the couch until I was comfortable. "The night of the party, the party where we first met. Did you purposely spill your drink on me?"

"No," He answered. "That really was an accident."

"Okay. Next question. What did you think of me when you first saw me or met me? Answer truthfully. I'm a big girl, I can handle the truth."

"Well, after I accidentally spilled my drink on you and I saw you.. I thought you were really pretty. You looked like the kind of girl I wanted to get to know."

"Well you definitely got to know me up close and personal. If you know what I mean," I mentioned as a small smile formed onto my lips.

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah. I'll admit I got a little carried away but you know. I don't regret it at all. Cause it got me you and our daughter, of course. Two people that I've grown to love. And you two really changed my way of things, which I'm glad about."

"Yeah, same," I murmured softly.

"But let me be really honest with you. The first time I met you it wasn't love at first sight. My love for you formed gradually. Your personality, your voice, your hair, your eyes, your humor, the way you looked away whenever you blushed or smiled; gradually it all came clear to me you were exactly what I was looking for."

I smiled affectionately at him. "I could say the same about you," I spoke softly. "Sean, when I first met you I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would of thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach anytime someone mentions your name. When I first met you, I never would've thought that I would love you as much as I do."

He had a pleased smile and his eyes held a glint of humor. "You're so cheesy," He remarked, which caused me to laugh.

"It's you. Your cheesiness is rubbing off on me," I teased.

"Things are going to get even more cheesier," He grinned. "Me and you are going to go back and forth saying all the things that we love about each other. Try to be as cheesy as possible."

I carefully sat up, facing his direction as I crossed my legs. "Okay," I smiled. "You first."

"Okay. Let me start off by saying that I love everything about you. I love your precious face when you smile to your hissy fit when you're waked early. You're just so different from everyone else. I feel good when I'm around you, like everything is right in this world. You're so cunning and down to earth, I don't have a choice but to give you the love you deserve."

My cheeks began to hurt because of how hard I was smiling. "Cheesy but actually super sweet," I commented. "Okay. Looks like it's my turn."

"I love your personality. I love your smile and laugh. I love your great sense of humor. I love the way you want to tell me things. I love the way you say my name. I love how you're such a geek sometimes. I love your hugs and how they're warm and safe. I'm gonna stop there, now you go."

He licked his lips, his lips forming into a half-smile. "I love your voice. You find it annoying, but I could honestly listen to it for hours. Whether it's over phone or in person. Also, your smile is really contagious. I love seeing it. Not because I'm used to it because you smile so much, but because I know I'm doing my job of making you happy."

I smiled fondly at him. "I absolutely love our conversations. We can literally talk about anything for hours and never get tired of it. I love that you're always there, there to catch me when I fall, there to listen when I need you, there when I feel alone. You're the smile to my face and the beat to my heart."

I love the fact that we both can't stop smiling about how cheesy we were being. I could honestly do this all day. I couldn't help but laugh, the cheesiness was actually adorable.

"Oh, now don't even get me started on your laugh!" He smiled. "Trust me, when I say it sounds like the scariest thing in the world I'm only teasing. I could never get sick of your laugh. Not in a million years."

I laughed lightly. "I love your jokes and the jokes that we share. I love that you understand me. You know how I feel even when I can't say it. You know I'm not as strong as I say and still you never let me know that I'm fooling you. I love the way I know you'll never give up on me. I love how beautiful your eyes are. I will just stare at them and never get tired of looking at them."

"Anabelle, all of these things I said are just a few of the many things that I love about you. What I love the most about you is how genuine you are, you're pure, you're so understanding and real. You have such a great heart and you're an amazing person. You're not like the others and I absolutely love that. I just love how beautiful you are, inside and out. They just combine together and create a beauty that I've never seen before. That's why I'm so captivated."

My gaze softened and a smile touched the corners of my mouth. "That didn't sound cheesy," I murmured softly.

"That's because I wasn't trying to be," He said, his voice soft. A soft laugh escaped out of my mouth. "I love you. I love you more than I love chocolate cake and you know how much I love chocolate cake."

He laughed heartily as he leaned in and kissed me. I eagerly returned his passion. I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. "I also love that you're such a good kisser," I whispered. A faint smile was on his lips and in his eyes. "I could say the same about you."

"Let's watch a movie!" I suddenly blurted out. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv back on. I pressed the Netflix button on the remote. When Netflix loaded, I clicked on my account and began searching through the categories. "Let's see what we can watch," I said, still focused on the screen.

"Oh, I know a good movie. Let me see the remote." I handed Sean the remote and he searched the Popular on Netflix category. He stopped searching once he landed on the movie and clicked on it.

I gaped at him. "Mean Girls? You like Mean Girls?" He looked over at me, laughing as he saw my reaction. "Yeah. It's good. Liz, Klara and Jen watched it a lot and I always ended up watching it with them. I've watched it so many times with them that I can quote literally the whole movie, as embarrassing as that sounds."

I stared at him, still completely surprised. "I love you even more now." My words caused him to titter.

He played the movie and set down the remote on the coffee table. He leaned back in his seat and looked over at me. "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" Sean mimicked Karen.

I covered my mouth, doing my best to hold in my laughter. I removed my hand away from my mouth and began mimicking Gretchen. "Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!"

I erupted in laughter, as did Sean. "Did we just become best friends?!" Sean said, quoting the movie Step Brothers.

"Yep!" I said, quoting the movie as well. He lifted up his hand and I gave him a quick high-five.

I don't care what no one says or how young I am to be thinking this. After this hilarious moment we shared and the loving moment we shared before, it was official. Sean is definitely the guy I wanted to marry.

No doubt about it.

___________________________

Author's Note:

Okay, I know that this isn't my best chapter but I just wanted to get something updated for you guys, because I know I haven't updated in more than a week. Which I'm very sorry about.

Anyway, like I said, this probably isn't my best chapter but I really hope you guys enjoyed it anyway. If you did, what was your favorite part? What did you think of it?

I also want to apologize again for any grammatical and/or spelling errors. I typed this whole chapter using my phone and sometimes autocorrect likes to mess up some things. The mistakes will be fixed once I finish the story.

I don't really have much else to say. Don't forget to click the star at the end of the page! Leave a few comments if you want, it's up to you. Like I always say, I really enjoy reading them! (:

Until next time! xxxx

Love, Gabby.

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

-Follow

xxxxx infinity_and_beyond3 xxxxx

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 58.8K 51
[Highest Ranking - #5 in Teen Fiction] [Highest Ranking - #1 in Teen Pregnancy] PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Best Mistake" "She almost couldn't read out...
3.1M 131K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
69.8K 4.7K 42
Joanna Brooks had her life all planned. She'd have graduated in time, got a great job, had a successful career. In the middle there would have been a...
970K 72.1K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!😍 Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...