Shawn Mendes X Reader

By IzzysaNeRD

(Y/n) was new in the neighborhood. She knew no one would like her as a Friend, because of her secret. To her... More

Moving in the Neighborhood
Meeting her Lover
School
Girl trouble
Girl trouble 2
Starting or looseing Friendship
A/n
Im Taken?!
Return of the Blonde girl
Shes a Girl?
The end of us?
I need someone to heal me
A/n
Meeting some Boys
Wait what?
Sleepover with Shawn
Meeting the Mendes Family
Back Story
A/n
The Plan
This is War
Hope?
Request's anyone
Prom Night???
You can sing Awsome
Prom Night
Wanna Know Why?
When they find out
Expelled Part 1
Note
Expelled part 2
A/n
Homeschool
Frisky moment
A serious discussion
Another argument
A/n
New book

Regrets

4.1K 115 23
By IzzysaNeRD

(Y/n) P.o.v
I'm on my bed talking to my brother about what has happened. He knew something was up, because of my Red tear stained face.

So I told him everything.
I reasted my head in his chest as he hugged me.

"Oh I get it". Derek says softly as he ruffled my hair."Hey maybe he's not the one".

I nod."B-b-but I really loved him". It's True I really did love him. Love. Huh. There's so much meaning packed in those four letters. I thought I had it, but it wasn't real.

"I know". He said giving me a hug."It's been a long day get some rest".

I lay my head down not minding if I'm still in my clothes, haven't taken a shower, or brushed my teeth. I just need to relax. Derek pulled the cover over me kissing my cheek.

"Good night Tiny".
Derek turned of the light, and walked out.

I need to keep my mind of Shawn for know. I need a break. From everything. Everyone. A brake from life.

Shawn Mendes P.o.v

I tried so....so hard not to cry after what happened. I couldn't believe it.

Flash back

"Were Done you don't want me fine I don't want you either"! You told him. Shawn began to cry along with you.

End of Flash back

I was walking home after I turned Rosey in to her parents. And payed for the Door. Which I kicked down. I just could hold it in anymore, and just started to cry. 'Not acting like a man right know am I'.
I thought to my self wiping my tears away.

'I didn't mean what I said. I just got I don't know annoyed. It's not her that's got me mad. It's that she didn't tell me the truth. Did she not trust me? I'm sure s-...wait was I to protective? She didn't want to tell me because I'd be so mad. I don't want her taken from me. I'm here for her. Aren't I'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 52
She was different to any student he had ever come across. She was quiet, read books, didn't party, but behind the silence was a sadness that radiated...
339K 3.5K 32
Shawn had recently only turned 17. Slowly, he was coming out the closet. His mum knew, his dad didn't. He had some friends that knew but a lot didn't...
19K 476 20
It all started when shawn was asked to surprise a fan on her birthday. Little did he know that she'll be the one to steel his heart. But his fear and...
891 37 10
Story about two young people falling in love, discovering each other in every way possible. Helping each other with insecurities and becoming better...