DIL KA RISHTA..MANAN SS [COMP...

By RITS3016

A short story of manik and nandini from kaisi ye yaariaan More

PROLOGUE
PRECAP
CHAPTER 1
PRECAP
CHAPTER 2
Precap
CHAPTER 3
PRECAP
CHAPTER 4
PRECAP
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
PRECAP
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
PRECAP
CHAPTER 10
PRECAP
CHAPTER 11
HAPPY AND EXCITED
PRECAP
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Precap
CHAPTER 14

PRECAP

8.9K 418 24
By RITS3016

  Precap...

His lips curled in disgust as he spoke.Nandini hissed in pain as Manik tightened his grip around her wrist.

"Manik...its paining" She wriggled her wrist to set herself free but Manik was too adamant to leave her.

"Pain sirf tumhe hota hai naa Nandini..." Tears brimmed in his eyes as he spoke " And what about me? Do you have any idea how hurt am I right now?"

"Manik please leave my hand" nandini pleaded "Main kaun hoti hu aapko hurt karne wali...Who am I to you?"She struggled to free herself.

Manik was surprised that she still hadn't understood what he wanted to convey to her.

"Tumhe abhi tak samajh ni aaya what I feel for you nandini?I...I LOVE YOU DAMMIT" He almost yelled making nandini freeze at her place. She couldn't believe what she had just heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 11.9K 51
what happan when a playboy fallen in love with a simple and inocent girl.........
20.8K 1.5K 30
In my fiction world Anuj Anupama belongs together...All worlds issue can be there but no issue in between them. They together can and will face all t...
181K 14.4K 65
short stories on sidnaaz.... 1. Big boss connection week - completedβœ”οΈ 2. Bigboss13 connection week- completed βœ”οΈ 3. Narazgi - Ongoing..
2.5M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...