Stuck Like Glue (Derek Hale F...

By salvachesterhale

Christina Laymen met and fell in love with Derek Hale almost a year ago and now they're starting their lives... More

Stuck Like Glue
Chapter One: The Return
Chapter Two: Argument
Chapter Three: Distrust
Chapter Four: Separation
Chapter Five: Captivity
HAPPY TEEN WOLF SEASON 3 PREMIERE DAY!!!
Teen Wolf 3x01 Rant
Chapter Six: Loss
Chapter Seven: Shut Down
Chapter Eight: Forgiveness
Teen Wolf 3x02 Rant
Chapter Nine: The Discussion
Chapter Ten: The Choice
Teen Wolf 3x03 Rant
Chapter Eleven: Acquisition
Chapter Twelve: The Search
Teen Wolf 3x04 Rant
Chapter Thirteen: Pursuit
Chapter Fourteen: Flight
Teen Wolf 3x05 Rant
Chapter Fifteen: Betrayal
Chapter Sixteen: Depression
Chapter Seventeen: Reconciliation
Teen Wolf 3x06 Rant
Chapter Eighteen: Forbidden
Chapter Nineteen: Heat
Chapter Twenty: Battle
Teen Wolf 3x07 Rant
Chapter Twenty-One: Change
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Alphas
Chapter Twenty-Three: Resistance
Teen Wolf 3x08 Rant
Chapter Twenty-Four: Reunion
Chapter Twenty-Six: Breach
Teen Wolf 3x09 Rant
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lost Girl
Author's Note *IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Halo
Teen Wolf 3x10 Rant
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Getaway
Chapter Thirty: Watched
Author's Note: Great Big Thank You to the Fans
Teen Wolf 3x11 Rant
Chapter Thirty-One: Revelation
Author's Note: Third Book, Peter Hale love story, and Twins story
Chapter Thirty-Two: Big Picture
Teen Wolf 3x12 Rant

Chapter Twenty-Five: Missing

4.5K 103 40
By salvachesterhale

            Four days. Four days Erica and Cece have been missing, and Derek’s been going out of his mind trying to find them. He’d combed the entire town with Isaac and Monica – twice – all with no results. It was obvious the Alphas had taken them, but we had no idea where or how to get them back.

“I’m not going to school, Derek! I’m not leaving you here alone,” I exclaimed, taking a stance in the kitchen and frowning at my boyfriend, whose pale drawn face and fatigued green eyes were starting to worry me.

“I’ll be fine. I’m just going to do some research and see if I can come up with any more possibilities for locations.”

“No! Derek, you need to rest. You’re exhausted,” I told him softly, stepping forward and resting one hand on the side of Derek’s face. I felt the muscles beneath my hand tense up and then relax, and Derek leaned into my palm gently, turning his head to plant a kiss there.

“And I will. But you can’t keep missing school like this. I promised your mom I’d take care of you, and having you skip half the semester isn’t exactly helping-“

“I’ve only missed two days! And I can miss one more.”

“No, absolutely not. You’re going.”

“You can’t make me! I’ll stay here with you, make sure you get something to eat and lie down, and then go in for the afternoon classes. How about that?”

“Don’t you have Physics in the morning on Tuesdays?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“Chris, you told me you had a quiz in Physics today! I’m not letting you skip that,” Derek protested, shouldering past me to stalk through the living room and down the hall. With an exaggerated roll of my eyes, I followed behind him, grabbing Derek’s arm and pulling him close to me once we got into our bedroom. The proximity of Derek’s hard muscled body to mine sent shivers of lust down my back, but I tried my best to push them away. Derek needed emotional help right now, not physical remedies.

“Derek, look at me,” I said softly, craning my head up so I could stare into his eyes and make him listen to what I was saying.

“I know you’re worried about Erica and Cece, but wearing yourself thin isn’t going to do them any good. You have to rest and recuperate, and then we can figure out a new plan. Together.”

“I guess you’re right,” Derek sighed, wrapping his arms around me and falling backwards onto the bed. I landed on top of Derek’s chest, and he tugged me forward so I was completely spread over his body.

“Promise me you’ll leave when I fall asleep?”

I curled up against Derek’s warm body, glad to finally be back in his arms. I’d been sleeping alone most nights since Erica and Cece went missing, and it felt so good to be wrapped up in Derek’s embrace again. I nodded, tilting my head up to kiss Derek softly before laying my head against his chest and listening to his heartbeat. The steady, fast pounding eventually gave way to slow, methodic thumps, and I knew Derek had fallen asleep. His muscles had relaxed underneath my body, and I carefully slid out of his arms and wriggled off the bed. Leaning over to cover Derek with the blankets, I kissed his cheek and rested the side of my face against his for a second. I was worried about Derek, mostly because I knew that if the Alphas had Erica and Cece, there was a good chance we’d never get them back…alive. Don’t think like that, I told myself as tears began to well up in my eyes at the thought of losing Erica. Finally, I backed away and grabbed my bag, disappearing out the door with one last look at my sleeping warrior.

***                                                                  ***                                                      ***

            “Hey! HEY!” I shouted, weaving through the throng of students in hot pursuit of Aiden and Ethan, who’d damn near apparated out of the AP Psych classroom the minute the bell had rung. I finally caught up to them on the front steps of the school, and flung myself in front of Aiden, forcing him to come to a halt.

“Hey, I was talking to you, asshole!”

“Didn’t hear you,” Aiden smirked, trying to snake by me with Ethan in tow. I grabbed his arm as tightly as I could, fixing both Aiden and Ethan with an icy glare. You damn well did hear me, you Alpha jerk!

“Tell me where my friend is,” I demanded, putting my hands on my hips now that I was confident they wouldn’t disappear. Ethan just laughed loudly, regarding me as though I was a raving lunatic.

“We don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“I’m talking about you and your Alpha-douche bags kidnapping Erica and Cece! Now where are they?

“You don’t get to demand anything of us, little girl. Just because you’re Derek’s private whore doesn’t give you any amount of authority over us-“

“What did you just call me?” I cried in outrage, reaching back and slapping Ethan as hard as I could across the face. The smack echoed in the eerily quiet parking lot, and I had the satisfaction of seeing a red mark flare up on his cheek before it vanished. Regret flashed deep in my stomach as I realized I’d gotten myself into some deep shit by hitting him; Ethan lashed out, grabbing me by the upper arms and dragging me across the street and into the woods. I dug my heels in, screaming as loudly as I could before his large hand over my mouth cut me off.

                  “Ethan, what’re you doing? Ethan, stop!” I heard Aiden’s voice directly behind me before I was being jerked out of Ethan’s painfully tight grip and pulled into Aiden’s familiar embrace. To my surprise, relief washed over me, along with the knowledge that Aiden would never seriously hurt me. Unfortunately, Ethan didn’t seem to be riding the same No-Hurting-Chris train.

“She hit me, Aiden! No human gets to lay a hand on me without paying the price.”

“She’s a girl, Ethan!” Aiden protested, shielding me with his broad shoulders and lean torso.

“So what?! I thought the plan was for you to fake feelings for her, not actually like her!”

“I was faking, but I’m not gonna let you hurt an innocent girl! What’s wrong with you?” For some strange reason, hearing Aiden say he was faking liking me made a pang of agony shoot into my heart, and I tried to conceal my emotions so Ethan couldn’t use it against me.

“She’s not innocent, she’s dating Derek Hale!”

“You’re damn right I am,” I spat suddenly, my hopes flaring up as I spotted Derek hidden in the trees behind Ethan. His bright green eyes glinted in the shadows, and I saw him put a finger to his lips to silence me as he sprang out of the woods, jumping at Ethan and tackling him to the ground. Growls erupted from where they wrestled, and I watched in pleased fascination as Derek punched Ethan so hard in the jaw that his head snapped back against the grass and he spat out several mouthfuls of blood. Aiden suddenly broke away from me, running towards Derek with a snarl, and I knew with absolute certainty that while Derek could definitely take on one of the twins, he might not be able to defeat both of them.

“Hey, Aiden!” I screamed, also sprinting forward and launching myself onto his back. My smaller body wasn’t nearly enough to knock him to the ground, but it did catch him off guard, and Aiden stumbled and fell, somehow twisting his body so that I landed on his chest. I let out a small scream when my face fell inches away from Aiden’s gnashing fangs and glowing red eyes. Every muscle and nerve in my body was suddenly trembling with fear as I realized Aiden could easily slash me to bits and not think twice about it. He wouldn’t. Aiden wouldn’t do that. But my instincts were telling me to be scared, and well…I was damn terrified.

“Get off of me, Chris,” Aiden growled, the fur retracting from the sides of his face and his eyes fading back to their normal brown. I relaxed, rolling off of Aiden and getting to my feet when I realized Ethan was gone and Derek was quickly approaching Aiden, ready to pummel him into the ground.

“Derek, no, stop! Aiden saved me. He stopped Ethan until you came, I swear. Just let him go,” I said urgently, putting both hands on Derek’s chest and pushing against him. I felt Aiden’s strong chest pressed against my back, and I realized I’d somehow ended up directly in between the two of them. Aiden snarled from behind me, and I frantically tried to calm Derek down.

“Derek, I’m fine, okay? I’m fine. Just walk away.” I reached my hands up to cradle Derek’s face, running my fingers along the sprouts of hair on his jawline and staring into his bright red eyes with steady resolve. I leaned up and pressed my lips against his tenderly, kissing Derek passionately until his hands clamped down on my waist and the fight melted out of him. I wrapped my arms around Derek’s neck, hugging him tightly as he buried his face into my neck and planted little kisses there while mumbling things like “I’m so glad you’re safe” and “Don’t ever do that again”. Opening my eyes, I met Aiden’s relieved brown eyes and tilted my head slightly in the direction of the school, mouthing “Get out of here.” He nodded, mouthing “Thank you” as he slowly backed away and then turned to run into the parking lot.

            Two hours later, Derek and I were fighting again. This time he was the one yelling at me, ranting about how dangerous it had been for me to take on the twins by myself and how I could’ve gotten seriously hurt.

“Derek, I’m sorry-“I begged, beseeching him with clasped hands from where I sat at the kitchen table. Derek was pacing angrily in the middle of the room, stopping every so often to point his finger at me accusatorily or growl and clamp his hands down on one of the helpless chairs.  

“You’re sorry?! Chris, sorry isn’t good enough! You almost got hurt again because you went off by yourself! Do you even know what would’ve happened if I hadn’t gotten there when I did?”

“No, I mean, I don’t-“

“They would’ve beaten you senseless! Or worse, bitten you. They’re Alphas, Chris, they can’t be trusted!”

“But Aiden-“

I don’t give a fuck about Aiden! I have no idea why you trust the guy so much but you should know – if it came down to following the pack or protecting you, he wouldn’t hesitate for a second!”

“You don’t know him-“

“Like you do? You just met him, for God’s sake!”

“I know, but-“

“No, no buts. From now on, you’re not to go anywhere by yourself, you understand me? Isaac and Monica will stay with you at school, and you’ll return home the minute school’s over. No hanging out, no nothing. And when you’re at home, you are not to leave this apartment unless I’m with you. Got it?” Derek commanded in a significantly quieter voice, his decision apparently being made as he spoke. With every word out of his mouth, I got more and more outraged; how dare he tell me what I can and can’t do?

“Okay, listen, Derek. I know that you’re upset because I almost got hurt today but that doesn’t give you the right to boss me around! You do not own me, and you can’t tell me what to do all the time! I get that you’re trying to protect me, but-“

“I’m not trying to boss you around; I just want to keep you safe! Chris, the Alphas used you against me once and I’m not gonna give them the chance to do it again.”

“And they won’t. But keeping me on lockdown isn’t the way to go.”

“You don’t know that. Please, Chris, I just need you to behave for a couple weeks; just until we get Erica and Cece back,” Derek amended, stepping closer and taking my hands in his warm ones. Derek pulled me up until I was pressed firmly against his body, tilting his head down to kiss me softly. The warm, incredibly soft feel of his lips moving rhythmically against mine sent all feminist thoughts flying out of my mind, and I slid my hands up until they were clasped around Derek’s neck. Rolls of desire washed over me, and before I knew it Derek had me seated on the kitchen table, his hands sliding up underneath my t-shirt to cup my breasts in his large palms. I giggled into his mouth, wrapping my legs around his waist so that our bodies were interlocked so tightly that I nearly forgot that we were two separate beings.

                    Our kiss grew deeper and more desperate, Derek’s tongue sliding into my mouth and dancing around with mine. I gripped his silky dark hair in my balled up fists, moaning lustfully as Derek unclipped my bra and let it slide down until it rested somewhere between our bodies. His rough fingers worked my nipples until they were hard as beads, and I bit down on Derek’s full bottom lip in pleasure. My body was already humming in demand for more of Derek, and I began to slide one hand down his shoulders, chest, trailing over his abs, until it finally came to stop at his belt buckle. Derek groaned, kissing me harder and more passionately while I smirked against his lips. Before either one of us could make a move to advance our makeout session to something more, a loud thump sounded from the corner of the apartment, where the bedrooms were, and Derek immediately broke away from me. Our bodies remained entangled, however, and I pouted playfully, pulling Derek back to me and kissing him fiercely. His lips responded instantly, although dispassionately, and with a sigh I pulled back to fix my boyfriend with an even look.

“What is it?” I mumbled softly, tightening the arm I had around his neck when I heard another loud bump coming from the east side of the apartment. Derek’s eyes widened, and he quickly untangled himself from me and took off in the direction of the noise.

“Derek, wait!” I cried, jumping down from the table and nearly screaming out in pain when my boobs bounced so hard I thought I must’ve sprained them with the movement. Can you sprain a boob? I think so, I thought bitterly as I quickly yanked my bra up and held it in place so I could follow Derek down the hall. I skidded to a stop right behind Derek, who was frozen in the doorway of Isaac’s bedroom; he and Alice – in various states of nudity – lay tangled up together on the floor, scrambling to cover themselves and get up at the same time.

“Ah – sorry – we thought – the noise,” Derek stammered, turning around quickly and looking shocked when he saw I was standing right behind him.

Oh my god,” I mouthed in horrified shock to Derek, who nodded swiftly and practically dragged me back into the kitchen with Isaac and Alice’s jumbled apologies following us the whole way. We’d just gotten into the other room when the doorbell rang, and I scampered down the hall to answer it, still holding my bra to my chest like an idiot. When the door swung open, I nearly had a heart attack due to the complete and utter shock of seeing the visitor standing in the doorway, hands in pockets, smirking knowingly at my reaction.

                  “Nice to see you again, Chris,” Josh said, stepping across the threshold and looking around the apartment, blonde hair glistening with a faint sheen of rain. Before I knew what I was doing, my hands flew up to my mouth in astonishment, and with a soft thump, my fire-engine red bra fell to the floor. Josh’s gaze shot down to me bra, and then back up to my body, where my nipples were clearly poking through my thin shirt.

“Um…” 

**************************************************************************************

OH MY AWKWARD. Haha hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, theres a lot of talking and stuff between Derek and Chris but I just wanted you to get a chance to see how each of them are handling the recent problems in their lives. And now JOSH is back!! In case you dont remember, Josh was in Perfect Fit, reeelly early on, he was a psycho from Derek's past who came back and hurt Chris and then (we thought) got killed by Gerard and the Argents. If you need a refresher on his background and stuff, I suggest you re-read Chapter Twelve of PF! Well he comes in in Chapter Eleven, but Twelve is when you find out what his deal is. I highly reccomend you know his past, because its important for next chapter! I hope you wonderful fans have some ideas as to why he's back - if you do pleaseee share them in the comments! Oh and the cover on the side was made by XxInvaderChickxX! I love it :) And the gif in the external link is from The Big Bang Theory and I just thought it was a good representation of when Chris mouths "Oh My God" to Derek in this chapter so check that out :) Thanks for all the birthday wishes too, I love each and every one of you :) I'll try to update again by either tomorrow or Monday before TW! Thanks xoxoxo

Oh and P.S. - dedication for this chapter AND next chapter for anybody who can find the Harry Potter reference in this chapter! Hint - the reference itself isnt a real English word. Good luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Always By

Romance

24.7K 430 12
This story Is about the youngest Dutton, Oakley, she is the closest thing to a cowboy in the family, she loves working on the ranch and is her dad's...
213K 4.2K 42
Being an Abnegation transfer to Dauntless is in no way easy. Being the sister of the flawless prodigy is harder. But sleeping with your brother's ene...
39.1K 2.9K 21
In a world where the hierarchy of beings hinges on the delicate balance of beauty and power, a tale of rebirth unfolds. This time, it's not just any...
323K 23K 48
:-: Golden Borough Awards - Second Place Romance Category Blurb :- Janani Trivedi has something that is very very precious to Armaan Verma. So when...