Mr. Hemmings | Luke Hemmings

By castaway_clifford

He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But n... More

øne » new teacher
twø » big brøther
føur » dinner with the teacher
PLEASE READ
five » just tutøring
six » drunk
seven » mørning
eight » finishing
nine » new høuse
ten » høme aløne
eleven » squad
twelve » relax
thirteen » detentiøn
føurteen » date
fifteen » røøftøps & cigarettes
sixteen » great escape
seventeen » interruptiøns
eighteen » truth
nineteen » brøther vs bøyfriend vs best friend
twenty » l-døg
twenty øne » michael's secret
HELP ME VVV IMPORTANT
DATE UPDATE
twenty twø » mckenzie
twenty three » arguments
twenty føur » parents
twenty five » cøws
twenty six » graduatiøn
twenty seven » intimate
twenty eight » the mørning after
twenty nine » pølice statiøn
thirty » cøurt date
thirty øne » the end
CHARACTER ASK

three » tutøring

8.1K 128 424
By castaway_clifford

Class had ended for the day but that didn't mean I was done learning yet. I had my first tutoring session with Mr. Hemmings today. Oh joy! Note the sarcasm there.

I lingered by my locker putting my books away so I didn't have to spend as much time learning math. Dinner with my family and Mr. Hemmings was to be at six pm sharp, so we would have just under three of studying to do.

Finally after fifteen minutes, I knew I couldn't dawdle any longer. With a sigh, I closed my locker and slowly walked to Mr. Hemmings' classroom. The door was open, and he was sat at his desk with his head tilted down and a pen in hand, most likely grading papers.

I stood awkwardly for a few minutes just outside the doorway before finally walking in. Mr. Hemmings looked up at me once he heard my footsteps and motioned for me to pull a chair up to his desk.

"You're late, Miss Clifford," he said as I sat down.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hemmings. I just had to, um, talk to my brother about something." I lied.

"It's fine just this once, but I expect you to be on time from now on." He pushed his glasses up his nose and moved the stack of papers away from him. "Now open up to chapter four, so we can get started."

"Yes, sir." I pulled my textbook from my backpack and opened up to the demanded page, waiting for my next instructions.

"Alright, so this is just some simple equations that you should have learned a few years ago. All you have to do is find what x equals," he explained while looking at the page. "Start by doing the questions in section A, and then we'll go from there."

I nodded my head and pulled out a piece of paper. These actually were some really simple problems, so I knew how to do them. I was able to quickly finish the questions to which Mr. Hemmings looked over, and after seeing that they were all correct, assigned some of the more difficult problems from section D.

After solving a few equations, I came to one I didn't know how to do. I didn't really want to ask for help, so I just kinda stared at the numbers with unrealistic hopes that the answer would just jump out at me.

However, Mr. Hemmings noticed that I was stuck. "Do you need some help?" I nodded my head.

He rolled himself over to me, not standing up from his chair, and looked at my paper. His face was right next to mine as he examined what I had done so far. He was so close that I could smell the minty flavor of his gum.

"Alright, so you've got a good start, but here's what you need to do," he grabbed my pencil from my hand and started jotting down numbers. I tried to pay attention, but it's not an easy thing to do when your sex god looking teacher is right next to you.

"Do you get it now?" He asked.

I looked at my paper but was completely lost as to what he had done.

He sighed and shook his head. "Blakelynn, you weren't even paying any attention, were you?"

"No. I'm sorry, sir," I whispered and looked down, actually embarrassed with myself. I couldn't make eye contact with him, afraid to see the disappointed look that would surely be in his eyes.

"Blakelynn," he whispered, but I still didn't look up. "Blakelynn," he grabbed my chin and tilted my head up for me. "Look at me." He didn't sound angry, but I still didn't want to look at him. However, I didn't really have a choice.

My green eyes finally met his blue ones. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Are you embarrassed? Because you don't need to be. I'm here to help you. If you don't understand, you just have to tell me." His voice was soft and velvety, and his hand that was holding my chin moved away to tuck a piece of my dark blonde hair behind my ear. A light blush crept onto my cheeks at his action, and I tried to break away from his gaze, but I was too hypnotized to move.

"Mr. Hemmings, I-I," I started to say, but he cut me off.

"You can call me Luke. It's after school hours."

Dear lord, even his name was hot.

I took a deep breath. "Luke," I tested the way his name sounded coming from my lips. I tried to speak again, but was cut off once more. This time it was by a pair of lips connecting with mine. It took me a few seconds to respond because of the state of shock I was in.

Just after I started to kiss back, he pulled away.

"Shit," Mr. Hemmings cursed. "I don't know why I did that. I'm so sorry, Blakelynn."

He started to ramble some more causing a surge of confidence to overpower me. I placed my lips back on his instantly making him freeze.

I pulled away slightly, just enough to say, "shut up and kiss me."

Surprisingly, he obliged. His hands were around my waist, moving me from my chair to his lap. I locked my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through the soft blonde strands of his hair.

His lips worked their way down my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot. I unconsciously started to grind my hips against his, eliciting a moan from his pink lips.

Panting, we pulled away from each other.

Mr. Hemmings stood up, confusing me, and walked towards the door and locked it before walking back to me.

"Princess, you've made me very hard," he spoke lowly. "Do you think you can fix it?"

"Yes, sir," I smirked and dropped to my knees. I didn't care how wrong this was. I wasn't thinking, nor did I care, that I had promised my brother and our friends that I wouldn't do anything sexual with my teacher. In all honesty, Mr. Hemmings was hot as fuck, and there was no way I was passing up this opportunity.

Undoing his belt and unzipping his black dress pants, I slipped them down his legs. I palmed him through his boxers, making him groan, before pulling those down his long legs as well.

His erection stood up tall and proud and was much larger than any I had seen before. Yes, I was a virgin, but that didn't mean I was completely innocent. I had done my fair share of sexual favors without actually going all of the way.

I stroked the smooth skin of his cock, running my thumb over the tip teasingly.

I placed a kiss to his right thigh, his left, and then the head of his dick before taking him into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned as I bobbed my head. His hands fisted my hair into a makeshift ponytail. "You're so good at this, baby girl," he moaned as I took him deeper.

I had to hold him back to keep him from bucking his hips. I wanted to do all the work.

I sped up my movements, my right hand pumping what didn't fit in my mouth, and my left hand massaging his balls.

"I'm so close," he whimpered, making me go even faster.

"Holy shit. Fuck. Oh my—" he released into my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed the salty substance while wiping my mouth of the excess.

"Fuck, that was good, princess," Mr. Hemmings praised as he fastened his pants back into place. "I'll have to give you a reward later. I would now, but we don't have time. We have to meet your family for dinner." He reminded me.

»»»

Author's Note:

sorry for the weird ending. I was gonna put the dinner in this chapter too but it was gonna be way too long.

and sorry if the smut sucked. Idk what I'm doing lol. I've never given a blowjob before.

it's also not edited. I just wrote this to avoid writing my philosophy paper lol. I really don't want to write it. but I'm gonna go do that now so yeah

please vote and comment!

xoxo

-Alyssa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 27.9K 42
michael has a thing for his teacher's assistant.
2K 6 55
(Originally called Luke Hemmings but it's more about Michael now so I changed it) Luke Hemmings.....not that popular.... small group of friends.....h...
258K 7.2K 46
𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?
184K 3.4K 33
I which a girl realizes that she has feelings for her English teacher.