No Sense

By VictorVazquez02

I am Victor and this is my memoir. I will be writing about my life and some of my interesting stories. If you... More

This Is Me
Why?
People I Hate
People I Hate (Part 2)
My Crush
Adele
Banana
Natalie's 15
7th Grade
Stephanie
Sexuality
Ignored
Axel
Skinny People Problems
Teachers
Haircuts
Insecurities
Rumors
I am not...
Christmas
I am...
Cupcake
Paranomal Activity
Revealed
Aftermath
Restart
From the beginning
Regretting
I'm back
Aliens...?
Mix up
Banana
People I Hate (Part 3)
Politics
A Year Later

People can y'all not

81 2 0
By VictorVazquez02

Why are people still talking about me and my crushes? Okay so Ms. Hervey, my biology teacher, was sitting with me outside for lunch and she began asking me questions. She asked and I quote "So how does it feel to be gay" I was super confused because I'm not, I think. She then said "oh, are you gay" I was like "um... no" she then said that she felt bad. I was so mad inside because of coarse someone told her about something. She then said the following "Why do you hate Axel" i then said "how do you know I hate Axel" she said that he told her.

If I hated Axel, I hate him much more now"

I may have confused all of you guys for liking a boy but I am not gay. I am really not sure of my sexuality but I do know who I am, I AM VICTOR.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
13.4K 1K 31
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
6.3K 149 22
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
5.9K 284 34
Scar/ Charlotte was just a normal girl TRYING TO WATCH HER NINJAGO. When suddenly she was sucked into Ninjago? Now Scar has to finish all the seasons...