Like Father, Like Daughter ~O...

By kathryn_writes

"Don't compare me to my father if anyone compare me to my mother."- Fallon Smee ~*~*~*~ When Fallon's mother... More

Like Father, Like Daughter ~Once Upon A Time~
Chapter1~ Cap'in
Chapter2~ Neverland
Chapter3~ This isn't Neverland
Chapter4~ Divebombing Bird
Chapter5~ Unplesent Wake up
Chapter6~ Night Watch
Chapter7~ Gathering
Chapter8~ Dead girl
Chapter9~ Lost girls?
Chapter10~ Boy from the boat
Chapter11~ Crossbows
Chapter12~ Peter the Teacher
Chapter13~ Escape?
Chapter14~ Over the Years
Chapter15~ His arrival
Chapter16~ Henry meet Peter, Peter meet Henry
Author's Note:
Chapter17~ No More
Chapter18~ Reason Why....
Thank you! <3
Update
Chapter19~ Why?
Chapter21~ Peter and Pan
Chapter22~ Confused to say the least
Chapter23~ Ingrid's Ice Cream
Chapter24~ Fallon and Peter
Epilogue
Sequel!!!
Rewrite and Why

Chapter20~ Sunken Dagger

2.6K 88 4
By kathryn_writes

3rd Person~

The key to achieving her goals was patience she decided. Things were changing. Plans that had laid dormant for years were being activated. And so now she was faced with an ever growing issue: her plan no longer applied.

Hook was different. Sure he didn't look different but he wasn't the captain raining over a shifty pirate crew, nor was he a complete drunk. True, Hook still reeked of alcohol but he was sharper more aware of his surroundings. This was going to be much more difficult. Messy even.

Fallon sat sharpening her dagger ready to spit fire. Easy, her brain reminded her. Anger won't help. It'll only blind you. She took a deep breathe and stood setting her sharpening rock aside. Focused on her goal and threw the dagger full force and it sunk into the bullseye that was etched into the trunk of a near by tree.

"Temper" a voice joked.

She whirled around crossbow ready "oh, it's you"

Felix made a face before speaking in a grownup manner "Pan wants you to go hunting for the camp."

Fallon raised an eye brow "By myself?" Felix nodded "But that'll take forever can't I-"

Felix raised a hand to silence her reminding Fallon that he was higher up on the food chain. "We all have our chores... Go on then" he told her. "Wouldn't want to be out in the forest at night. All sorts of awful creatures..."

Fallon glared and pulled her dagger out of the tree in one swift movement "I'm aware" she turned on her heels and headed off deeper into the thicket.

Felix watched and once she was out of sight he left, back to camp. Upon his return Pan stood up from his spot and met him near the entrance "Is she?"

"Yes"

"Good" Pan nodded "Now, it's time get the bird"

Felix nodded soldier-like then swiftly moved across the camp and off down a hidden trail, no one seemed to notice. It was dark here from the massive amount of foliage and tree coverage. So much so that Felix had to duck to keep from hitting his head on tree limbs. "Here, birdy birdy" he taunted as he entered the clearing.

The space was more of a room than anything else, the sky was still not visible and the area was lit by a numerous amount of torches. It was dark and ere. Two lost boys stood guard both essentially albino their jobs from the second they stepped on to the island were here. In fact none of the other lost boys even knew they existed. Felix nodded to them. "Lower the bird" both boys nodded curtly before going to their respective cranks across from one another. They began to turn the cranks and the complex system of pullies slowly from the depths of the dark celling a cage was lowered. After a dramatically long time it hit the forest floor with a soft thud. Felix pulled out a small tarnished key and unlocked the heavy locking mechanism. The cage swung opened, but the figure inside stayed to the back corner. Felix cleared his throat, impatiently. Nothing. "Come on out Wendy bird. It's time to play."

~*~*~*~

"Stupid Felix" Fallon trampled down the trail checking the traps hoping for enough to feed the lot. She enjoyed hunting, she did. But not under stress. Hunting under a deadline was her least favorite thing. There was a rustle in the bushes and she pulled out an arrow and prepared to fire it.

~*~*~*~

"I refuse" she folded her arms across her chest defiantly.

"Wendy" Peter spoke coolly he was starting to remember why he locked her up in the first place. While beautiful Wendy was childish in the worst ways. Unlike Fallon, he found himself thinking she's childish in the right ways- he breathed in sharply no time for that he reminded himself. It was an issue he would deal with after all of this was over. "you don't have a choice unless you want-"

"Want what?" She asked eyes glinting with... what was that?

"-Unless you want you're brothers-"

"No!" Wendy's face had paled significantly Peter smiled as she cleared her throat applying a blank expression to that china doll face "No, that won't be necessary"

"So you'll-"

"Yes" she cut him off feeling used, like a pawn. But her brothers.. Yes her hands were tied.

"Excellent" Pan grinned he swiftly moved toward the exit before stopping he could help himself Pan turned to look at her an evil glint in his eyes "show time"

~*~*~*~

Fallon was on her last legs for the day but she wasn't even close to being finished and the sun was setting. She watched as it disappeared over the mountain peak. The beasts would be out soon. She pushed herself into over drive but she still needed at least ten more rabbits. Stupid boys and their eating habits. Fallon crouched down to the ground, squinting. Were these fox tracks? Or maybe rabbit? It was hard to see with the receding light. She stood up looking around the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. Something was wrong here..

Obviously you're out on the other end of the island hunting by yourself this whole situation-

No something else.... a different part of her brain voiced.

One second Fallon was standing there but the next she was pinned to the ground by a great beast, a reptile thing very much crocodile like. It snapped at her and they rolled, wrestling. Focus they're weak spot is right- she hooked her fingered under a scale on it's back but her hand slipped she struggled out of its grip as the creature narrowly missed her neck. I'd like to keep that. She found herself thinking sarcastically.

She stepped back quickly as the beast rose on to it's hind legs... starting to wish it was a crocodile. It's muscular arms swung at her webby but full of claws she ducked and the beast slit a chunk of hair clean off.

"Well isn't that lovely" she muttered slipping to the side to avoid another attack. But there was a second swing that she wasn't aware of and her shoulder got nicked. Okay it was more than a nick, a definate slice. It reached again and she stabbed it right in the arm pit. The beast jerked away but Fallon ran and propelled herself forward and stabbed it right in the soft plush skin at the top of its neck.

The dagger sunk in and she twisted as the beast let out a pained shriek and gave way falling to the ground and blood oozed out of the wounds. Neverbeasts were torturous to kill. Fallon fell to her knees panting, she'd never had to take on one of those alone before.

"Well, that should be enough" the beast was the equivalent of much more than ten rabbits.

~*~*~*~

Fallon entered the camp and several lost boys greeted her taking the large slabs of meat and the rabbits. The lost girls looked at her quizzically but she dismissed they're glances with a look, she would explain later.

Pan entered the clearing his eyes immediately going to Fallon all battered and bruised. He was shocked. What happened to her? They locked eyes for a brief moment his blank but secretly concerned and hers angry. Peter motioned for her to follow and he left the clearing off on a side path, Fallon followed blood boiling she had a few choice words for him even if he was her boss.

They spoke at the same time

"You've got some nerve-"

"What happen-"

They stopped looking at each other confused "What do you mean what happened?" Fallon asked "I was doing what you told me!"

Peter studied her carefully "and what was my order?"

"Don't you know?!"

"Of course" he spoke quickly but then added "Yes I just want to make sure you received the proper information"

Fallon sighed tired of play games "Felix told me that you requested that I go hunting for the entire camp"

"And you did so alone?" he asked anger rising into his chest. How could she do that? Why-

"As you requested"

His eyes shot back to hers "...my request?" his eyes traveled to her shirt it was slashed on the arm and- "you're hurt?" he rushed forward taking her arm in his hands gently.

She pulled her arm free still mad "yea I ran into a Neverbeast, got a chunk of my hair too"

"A Neverbeast?" he breathed turning his back to her the anger made it's way to his throat didn't Felix know- No he didn't Felix couldn't possibly understand Fallon's importance.

"Are you mad?" Fallon asked a level of shock evident in her voice. Peter felt her hand rest on his shoulder, feather light. "Didn't you-" she started to ask he turned green eyes on blue.

"No" Peter said before he could think to lie "Well yes," she raised an eye brow "That's confidential information" he spoke walking past her and she followed him into the camp "Brooklyn!" he shouted and the shrimpy lost boy jumped up from his place before the fire. "Attend to her wounds"

Brooklyn nodded as Peter brushed past heading off else where "If you'll follow me" Brooklyn muttered to Fallon who trailed behind the situation not entirely clicking in her brain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 486 65
Hook's daughter is all grown up. And trust her, it's not easy growing up away from Neverland. Her home. But when she returns, will she figure out how...
264K 5.3K 22
In this story, Peter Pan will not be Rumplestiltskin's father, and Is 16. (Yn) "Hookette" (Ymn) Jones, the daughter of one of Peter Pan's worst enem...
83.2K 3.5K 52
I guess you can say that I am unlucky. At least that is what I call myself. The one guy I ever liked has me friend zoned, my family thinks that I am...
86K 1.8K 27
Being pushed up against the nearest tree, he leans closer to my face and whispers one line. "You've got fire, I like fire" He speaks so clearly it gi...